• Join Us!
  • Completed 1st Cycle
  • Completed 1st Cycle
  • Completed 1st Cycle
  • Completed 1st Cycle
  • Completed 1st Cycle
  • Completed 1st Cycle
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Completed 1st Cycle

vinny
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Completed 1st Cycle

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Completed 1st Cycle
      • Completed 1st Cycle

• Completed 1st Cycle
      • Completed 1st Cycle
      • Completed 1st Cycle
      • Completed 1st Cycle
      • Completed 1st Cycle
      • Completed 1st Cycle
      Hey everyone . . .just wanted to let you know how the first cycle went and get some feedback. I did deca/test enanthate for 12 weeks. I ran 200/250 up to 400/750 (weeks 5-6) and then back down again. I weighed 183 when I started and about three weeks ago I hit a sluggish and full 200. Anyway I started adding some cardio and cut back a little on my diet cuz I was looking a little "puffy" and I am down to a pretty solid 195. I think I will end up around 192 or 193 and train hard and natural there for a couple months. Anyway, I know I made alot of mistakes on this cycle . .. . like overtraining(gear made me feel invincible!), splitting up the injections (I think I should have taken the higher doses in one injection), and trying dbol in the middle of the cycle (big ASS ZITS). So is 10 pounds on your first cycle pretty good?
      I was thinking of doing fina/EQ for my next cycle . . . I didn't really like the "bloat" I got from my last one . . . From what I understand, fina and EQ are antiesterogenic. What do you guys think?

JohnnyB is offline VET
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 252
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I'd want until you fully recover, before starting to diet down.

JohnnyB

football54 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 94
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I would wait sometime before next cycle.
      I gained over 20lbs my first cycle
      cyp
      deca
      life is _____?

life is hitting a guy so hard that he forgets his own name and remembers yours forever!
      FOOTBALL IS LIFE SO LIVE IT UP!

smalls is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 399
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

10lbs of muscle certainly isnt anything to spit at, but I think you need to do a lot more reading and research before you worry about another cycle. What was your diet like.
      There are other things (anti-e's) that can be used to combat bloat. Most would say you should have a test base in pretty much all cylcles so I wouldnt recomend the fina/eq cycle especially since you just want to do it to stop the bloat. Just keep reading bro, and you will do fine.
      "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
      Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination
      alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
      Calvin Collidge (1872-1933)
      30th U.S. President

johnsonpride81@cyber-rights.com

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Completed 1st Cycle

Originally posted by vinny
      Hey everyone . . .just wanted to let you know how the first cycle went and get some feedback. I did deca/test enanthate for 12 weeks. I ran 200/250 up to 400/750 (weeks 5-6) and then back down again. I weighed 183 when I started and about three weeks ago I hit a sluggish and full 200. Anyway I started adding some cardio and cut back a little on my diet cuz I was looking a little "puffy" and I am down to a pretty solid 195. I think I will end up around 192 or 193 and train hard and natural there for a couple months. Anyway, I know I made alot of mistakes on this cycle . .. . like overtraining(gear made me feel invincible!), splitting up the injections (I think I should have taken the higher doses in one injection), and trying dbol in the middle of the cycle (big ASS ZITS). So is 10 pounds on your first cycle pretty good?
      I was thinking of doing fina/EQ for my next cycle . . . I didn't really like the "bloat" I got from my last one . . . From what I understand, fina and EQ are antiesterogenic. What do you guys think?
      IMO you could of added more beef, but get what you can get right? Good job, you learn best from your 1st cycle kid.

vinny
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

THanks for the input everybody . . . My diet was pretty clean . . . I am always a real clean eater. I stay pretty high protein, moderate carb . . . and not much fat. I can get 230 to 275g of protein a day fairly easy. I guess I need to boost the carb intake though . . . It will be some time before I do another cycle and I will definitley research everything before I do it. This has been a good learning experience and I really got into it like never before. My old lady is begging me wait a long time before I get back on the gear since I pretty much tore her apart for the last 2 months!! HEHEHEHEE! Man it has been awesome! She loved it.
      I appreciate the feedback bro's . . . someday I'll be f@$king huge and I'll have you guys to thank for it.
      Train Hard!!

DiamondBling
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I think 10 pounds is disappointing. I gained about 25 in my first cycle. When juicing ur body craves calories, u don't put on that much bodyfat as u might think. Did you do this cycle with bulking in mind????? If so, you didn't get ur results. If you did it for cutting or lean mass then u should be happy.
      If you want to grow, there will be periods where u will have to be on a see-food diet. Eat big to get big!

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Great Job!!!

Obvious you are disciplined and smart and you have analyzed your own unique situation to do better the next time. Those are the unbending qualities of success. Lots more in the future for you.

Good Luck

Tinfish is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 303
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

The great thing about this guy is that he is here asking questions and trying to learn. I think there are many guys out there who run through 2 or 3 cycles without even knowing what clomid and ldex are. Good job bro and good luck.
      Tinfish@Ziplip.com
      Mod @ SM

vinny
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Completed 1st Cycle
      • Completed 1st Cycle

• Completed 1st Cycle
      • Completed 1st Cycle
      • Completed 1st Cycle
      • Completed 1st Cycle
      • Completed 1st Cycle
      • Completed 1st Cycle
      Originally posted by DiamondBling
      I think 10 pounds is disappointing. I gained about 25 in my first cycle. When juicing ur body craves calories, u don't put on that much bodyfat as u might think. Did you do this cycle with bulking in mind????? If so, you didn't get ur results. If you did it for cutting or lean mass then u should be happy.
      If you want to grow, there will be periods where u will have to be on a see-food diet. Eat big to get big!
      Insight appreciated dude . . . . I wasn't trying to "bulk" on a no holds barred type of diet and cycle. A little personal history might be in order here though. I was diagnosed with Lyme's disease about two years ago after being sick and skinny for about two years prior to the diagnosis. Anyway, in Feb of last year I weighed in at the doc's and I was 154 lbs. After that visit things turned around for me. I went on serious antioxidants and detox diets and finally started recuperating and gaining weight. Well . . .I went from 154 to 183 in 10 months natural. I am now 195 solid. Needless to say . .I got addicted to weight training and I feel incredible compared to what I was two years ago. My first cycle was very experimental and investigative. I wanted to add pure muscle mass and not just get heavier. I needed to see how my body would respond to different foods as well as to the gear. I know now that I could have achieved alot more results but I also know how my body is going to react to more carbs and different diets than what I have been on in recent years. I did gain 17 lbs but without gorging myself I think I can only keep about 10-11. Anyway . . . next cycle I am ready to get "heavy" . . . I want to hit 200 solid and natural before I do it though. After 200 . . . .bring on the GEAR!!
      Again . . thanks everyone for the insight and encouragement . . .if you know anyone who suffers from Lyme's disease encourage them to clean out and get into weight training . . . it has given me a new life. Peace.