• Join Us!
  • Overall health & AAS
  • Overall health & AAS
  • Overall health & AAS
  • Overall health & AAS
  • Overall health & AAS
  • Overall health & AAS
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Overall health & AAS

rnixon is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 400
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Overall health & AAS

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Overall health & AAS
      • Overall health & AAS

• Overall health & AAS
      • Overall health & AAS
      • Overall health & AAS
      • Overall health & AAS
      • Overall health & AAS
      • Overall health & AAS
      So we all want to get healthier right?

What do u think about the drugs we use ie. AAS and how do they affect our actual overall health In the long run I guess? Do you think it is a double negative? Do u think using these things taking the guidelines and precautions that have been developed over the years we are "healthier"? Do you think the positives out way the negatives as long as you follow correct precautions?

Dream Big and create it...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Overall health & AAS

I absolutely KNOW they make us healthier.It not having too much testosterone that makes you unhealthy as we age brother,its the lack of it as our natural production declines.Thats why we have health problems as we get older.Our bodies stop producing the very hormones that we are made of and those that fight off these diseases and health issues.

Im in 50 brother and have been cycling for decades with no health problems what so ever.I have known or been involved with countless others that have been doing it as long and longer than I with the same good health.If done correctly AAS are no more dangerous than any OTC counter drug and in fat a lot safer than most.

As I posted in another thread,I showed the fatalities from prescription drugs each year and also even tylenol whos death toll for each are rediculously high.How many deaths are associated with AAS?? I mean actual medically proven deaths,not the bullshit we hear about this one did AAS and had a heart attack ignoring the other facts that contributed to the heart attack,like heridity,un-healthy lifestyle and eating habits,other rec drug or alcohol abuse,cigarettes abuse etc etc etc.

I would love to comapre the death statistics with AAS against ANY OTHER DRUG OUT THERE and we shall see which ones prove to be the least health risk.

BIGMOFO is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 31.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
      I absolutely KNOW they make us healthier.It not having too much testosterone that makes you unhealthy as we age brother,its the lack of it as our natural production declines.Thats why we have health problems as we get older.Our bodies stop producing the very hormones that we are made of and those that fight off these diseases and health issues.

Im in 50 brother and have been cycling for decades with no health problems what so ever.I have known or been involved with countless others that have been doing it as long and longer than I with the same good health.If done correctly AAS are no more dangerous than any OTC counter drug and in fat a lot safer than most.

As I posted in another thread,I showed the fatalities from prescription drugs each year and also even tylenol whos death toll for each are rediculously high.How many deaths are associated with AAS?? I mean actual medically proven deaths,not the bullshit we hear about this one did AAS and had a heart attack ignoring the other facts that contributed to the heart attack,like heridity,un-healthy lifestyle and eating habits,other rec drug or alcohol abuse,cigarettes abuse etc etc etc.

I would love to comapre the death statistics with AAS against ANY OTHER DRUG OUT THERE and we shall see which ones prove to be the least health risk.
      I agree!

ATTITUDES ARE CONTAGIOUS, MINE MIGHT KILL YOU!

"Goals are Dreams with Deadlines!"

Note: All of my advice and posts are merely for educational purposes I do not condone the use of steroids or any other illegal drugs. I am no doctor and my advice should be taken with a grain of salt, just like everyone else's hypothetical advice.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

You know this makes me think of something everytime this question is presented.Everytime you hear of anything negative that they say "could" have been caused by AAS abuse but no proof of it being so it makes me laugh when so many hop on the band wagon of saying "SEE,I KNEW AAS WERE BAD FOR YOU" and swear that they will either stop taking them or NEVER take them but on the same token how many here don't know the risks of cigarettes??? How many people in the world KNOW of the MEDICALLY PROVEN AND DOCUMENTED health risks and DIRECTLY RELATED DEATHS from cigarettes but still continue to smoke???? Makes me laugh. We all KNOW how bad ciagrettes are for you,we all KNOW how bad alcohol is for you,we all KNOW how bad junk food is for you but so many still continue to kill themselves with these poisons but mention AAS...............................ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!!!

Crazy arent we??
      Last edited by ; 11-04-2012 at 09:25 AM.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

This what I wanted to hear! I did read your article on the prescription drugs as its scary. In Canada they have ads on the radio about kids that steal them from their parents and someone ends up dead. Mainly to warm parents to keep them in a safe place which reminds me this is something I need I get on as my gf has children and it would suck to have something stupid happen. They know better but there's always that chance especially as they get to the teenage years.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMOFO View Post
      I agree!
      😳Good to hear bro.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Crazy arent we??[/QUOTE]

We are all a little bit crazy yes Sir.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Bump

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
      You know this makes me think of something everytime this question is presented.Everytime you hear of anything negative that they say "could" have been caused by AAS abuse but no proof of it being so it makes me laugh when so many hop on the band wagon of saying "SEE,I KNEW AAS WERE BAD FOR YOU" and swear that they will either stop taking them or NEVER take them but on the same token how many here don't know the risks of cigarettes??? How many people in the world KNOW of the MEDICALLY PROVEN AND DOCUMENTED health risks and DIRECTLY RELATED DEATHS from cigarettes but still continue to smoke???? Makes me laugh. We all KNOW how bad ciagrettes are for you,we all KNOW how bad alcohol is for you,we all KNOW how bad junk food is for you but so many still continue to kill themselves with these poisons but mention AAS...............................ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!!!

Crazy arent we??
      fist my man, you should get into politics. oh wait it would never work cause you would tell the truth and actually say it like it is. that's not what the sheeple want

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      fist my man, you should get into politics. oh wait it would never work cause you would tell the truth and actually say it like it is. that's not what the sheeple want

LOL.Thanks my friend.Its amazing just how many people are blindly led by the even more blind isnt it? Thats just what the corrupt politicians see us all as "SHEEPLE" to be led where they want us to be.They feed us information they want us to know and cover up the actual truth's that they in their "great wisdom" think we should not know!! They push all their political b/s down our throats trying to make us all buy into what they want us to all the while getting richer and richer off of it. I always wonder when Americans will wake up and realize that poilticians are not "AMERICA" and sticking up for what you know is right and fighting against what you know in your heart is wrong is not "ANTI-AMERICAN"??? Thats what this country was formed for.Thats what our Constitution was written for.To protect the people from a tyrannical gov't!!! FIGHTING against these oppressors if 100% what America is and should be!!

Everyone needs to honestly think to themselves "DOES THE GOV'T REALLY CARE ABOUT ITS CITIZENS AND IF SO HOW AND WHY"?? Think of all the things that are happening with our govt and whats being done to us as citizens and honstly ask is this being done for me? All the laws protecting the criminals rights while ours are being stripped away each day.All the money we give to other countries while saying theres no money for us in terms of housing,medicare,social security,health insurance,etc,etc,etc and ask is this being done for my benefit?? Think of it this way,the monies being given away are OUR MONEY so when was the last time the govt asked you if it was ok?? For me,I can think of far better ways to spend MY MONEY than giving it to some dipshit prisoner to get a sex change operation!! How about feeding and sheltering our homeless???
      Last edited by ; 11-04-2012 at 10:06 AM.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Like I ask a million times,if AAS are made illegal by the gov't because they are so bad for us than why are cigarettes and alcohol legal??? It doesnt take a genius to figure this out. Lets go even further with this and lets jsut say you believe the gov't b/s that AAS are infact bad for you.........at the very least are they as bad as so many other things legally available to us and so much so that they need to take presidence over all these other things?? Should we not spend the tax payers money (meaning your's and mine) on the much more potent killers and then work our way down to AAS??

If this is all about saving US from ourselves,then lets get our priorities in order and really go after the "PROVEN" killers.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Bump. I truly believe what fist has to say but let's hear your opinion as well!!!!!

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Bump 🐐🐐🐐

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

you nailed it FIST....as usual!!! i'm a smoker...i quit for 3yrs, but started back up about a yr ago....i KNOW they are killing me!!! the whole world knows!!! but....legal. i dont get it...its the same with every fukin thing on the planet suddenly being unhealthy....5 case's of whatever from monster....thousand from Tylenol!!! yet nobody is lining up with the pitchforks and tourches at johnson and johnson headquarters....helmet heads!!!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Overall health & AAS
      • Overall health & AAS

• Overall health & AAS
      • Overall health & AAS
      • Overall health & AAS
      • Overall health & AAS
      • Overall health & AAS
      • Overall health & AAS
      Tobacco is very addictive I chewed Copenhagen for around 5 years and will still have one but on a rare occasion. Funny thing is my first ever AAS cycle is when I was able to quit, it made me gag for some reason so I stopped and even after the cycle I guess the cravings weren't there anymore. And alcohol OMG that's another story I drink but not that often and actually recently decided not to for A little while after a fight with the gf well drunk. Shitty thing about the fight was I was still doing pct and just looked bad I guess but I don't think it had anything to do with it.