i know i sound like a newbie *****ing and moaning but bare with me fellas. some of you might have read my other recent post "how much prop." well ive been on 100 mgs of QV prop EOD. and all i can say is that ive been feeling like complete shit. i know the question of whether or not test makes you sick has been beaten to death, but i thought it was only with longer lasting esters... im confused at this point becasue i dont know if what im feeling is normal "test flu." ive been completely drained of energy and having less than satisfactory workouts. i actually think im getting weaker?! its like im on the brink of getting sick but not quite there. i had a sore throat for the first couple of days, a runny nose, and now im waking up with really bloody noses. on top of that i think i have pink eye! WTF is going on with me?? oh yea im also sweating ballllls every night. i know you guys may say that maybe im just sick (cause you dont get pink eye from gear) but ive done research on pink eye and sometimes its caused by a respiratory infection... perhaps my body is having a reaction to the prop and acting like its sick thus causing the pink eye.... anyway please help guys i cant take feeling like shit anymore.. sorry about the long ass post too.