hey i had a very bad abuse to all kinds of benzos, methadone, lortabs, codiene, no street drugs thank god. fentanyl patch, morphine you neme it i did it and i got straight threw the nurses association of addicted medical propfessionals. i went cold turkey. man i was having ****ing hallucinations up my ass. i thought i was on the howard stern show going through it. that was 2 yrs ago and i dont touch only if i need it for surgery. but i tell the dr iam a addict. but anybody else care to share or is thinking about using shit as alot of bbers are addicts. thats how come my kidneys are going on me, iam, on borrowed time man but i want my masters ifbb pro card more then life so i still take the gear. but IT WAS NOT STEROIDS THAT ****ED UP MY KIDNEYS IT WAS YRS OF TYLENOL ABUSE, i wanted to get that straight. i hope other people join in on this thread because it can be usful but keep quite if u see others on different boards man be ****ing mature about peoples suffering me i dont care tell who cares.