• Join Us!
  • dilemma
  • dilemma
  • dilemma
  • dilemma
  • dilemma
  • dilemma
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: dilemma

BigDawg is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      is entering beast mode

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Blog Entries

Default dilemma

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • dilemma
      • dilemma

• dilemma
      • dilemma
      • dilemma
      • dilemma
      • dilemma
      • dilemma
      so phucking pissed and upset don't know how to react. know how i want to but dilemmas. not the first time its happened unfortunately but this morning we get a crying phone call from my 9 year old niece and then the phone died so we call back and hear that my asswipe 15 year old nephew has beaten up his mother and sister again. he's been in jail three times for assaulting them but dad keeps bailing him out. we speed down there and he's eyeing me nervously as dad walks around the corner having come home from his bike shop to rescue the kid again. i was hoping so bad the kid would mouth off and i'd have knocked him out right there. the mother and sister are begging dad to call the cops but dad says well eli i guess you're coming to work with me and kid starts yelling about its always this way and how its not him that starts this and i just said excuse me, wjat did you say? you're trying to justify not only putting hands on your mother but a 9 year old girl? really you little tugg guy? you're a phucking coward, the textbook definition of one hitting a female. dad ushered him out the door yelling at the kid to shut up as he is starting to call me me out. my niece is wrapping her arms around me bawling saying it happens every day. she's at the house with us now and i don't know what to do. my heart is breaking cuz she doesn't want to go back there. he's choke her and left bruises before. her mom has bruises on her face and there was blood all over her shirt. he's broken one of his other sister's arms before. i'd pinned him against he wall several times before, most recently last thanksgiving cuz he was bullying his sister and not listening to dear old dad tell him to please stop. got right in his face and said i'm not your ****ing father, i will kill you in a heartbeat and not lose a single wink of sleep. he just smirked as my wife pulled me off him. i can call the cops and his sister would obviously tell them everything but the obvious fallout from the family, i just don't know. i mentioned in my own therapist session after last year that i think the whole family is in denaial. they keep having the two son's scout master over for xmas and thanksgiving and its pretty obvious to everyone else taht the late 40ish single guy living at home with mom is creepily close to the kids and normally outspoken violent eli is stragely internalized and stuffs his nose into his laptop and won't even make eye contact with they guyand answers all his questions with single yes and no's. think the kid much as i loathe him for hurting his female family members is acting out for being molested. his older brother seemed similarly acting out only not violently has since relocated to nyc to be successful as a theater director and won't even come home unless his mom begs him for xmas acts like he was molested too. i know i will physically kill the kid if he hurts this little girl or his mom again. i wish they'd do something to have him put away or get him the phsychological help he needs before this ends up happening. what a way to celebrate the holiday.
      You may not recognize your mom when you get home, I shaved her back.

I don't have an ego, i just love how awesome i am !!

badcompany487 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 267
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: dilemma

that boy needs to get his ass kicked a few good times and he needs to go to jail. maybe he will learn a lesson and he will have a chance at a decient life. if i were you id get the police involved and the state. as bad as it is these people need to be involved, the girl cant be around her brother if this is what happens. he needs to go
      LIFT BIG, EAT BIG, GET BIG!

badcompany487 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 267
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

this is similar to when my sister punched my mom. im glad she called the cops and had her drug off to jail. it hurts to do that but shes starting to change her ways now that shes been to jail and has to answer to a probation oficer and a judge
      LIFT BIG, EAT BIG, GET BIG!

Yohimbe is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Level

I agree, as hard as it may be I would get police involved because the kid is obviously out of control. He's at the age now where's he's learning what he can get away with and what he can't. As long as he keeps getting away with it, he'll keep pushing the limit to what he does. If he has some psychological problems from things that may have happened to him, he needs to get those addressed and get some help dealing with it. The first step in getting him that help is letting him know he'll be accountable for the violence he's directing toward his mother and sister and that will require sending his ass to jail. Once he's in that environment and learns really fast he's not the tough shit he thinks he is, he'll start to rethink.
      Train Till Your Eyes Bleed!

BigDawg is offline Super Moderator
      is entering beast mode

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • dilemma
      • dilemma

• dilemma
      • dilemma
      • dilemma
      • dilemma
      • dilemma
      • dilemma
      my wife said she agrees but the mother had the youngest daughter and one of her plder twin daughters and the 15 year old son with her at the mall day after xmas and acted like everythign was swell again and is taking all the kids including the serial killer in training on a cruise next month. the kid had lied and called dss before on his mother and they did an onvestigation and found nothing but if they get involved again the kids will all get taken and put into foster care which scares me. i gave the youngest my cel phone number and stored it on speed dial for her and said if it happens again call the police and/or me right away and i'll makes sure he either goes to jail or the hospital.
      You may not recognize your mom when you get home, I shaved her back.

I don't have an ego, i just love how awesome i am !!