• Join Us!
  • I'm sorry! :(
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: I'm sorry! :(

3Vandoo is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 11.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default I'm sorry! :(

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Some of you know, how I like to trash talk George W, and the "united staters" since 2000. I'm Canadian, i'm a french canadian, so what's the difference between a dude from Québec and one from texas? None, we listen to the same music, watch the same movies, read the same things, live on the same continent, drive the same car, wear the same clothes, and mostly have the same origins. But, even if I like to talk against "Rednecks" from my neighboring country, I must admit we judge you fairly badly.

Here something posted over the net, and it is true, it was broadcasted by Gordon Sinclair, a popular journalist in the 60's 70's, okay he got millionaire with US compagnies, but still he's right on many isssues.

This Canadian thinks it is time to speak up for the Americans as most generous and possibly the least appreciated people on all the earth.

Germany, Japan and, to a lesser extent, Britain and Italy were lifted out of the debris of war by the Americans who poured in billions of dollars and forgave other billions in debts. None of these countries is today paying even the interest on its remaining debts to the United States.

When the franc was in danger of collapsing in 1956, it was the Americans who propped it up, and their reward was to be insulted and swindled on the streets of Paris. I was there. I saw it. When distant cities are hit by earthquakes, it is the United States that hurries in to help. This spring, 59 American communities were flattened by tornadoes. Nobody helped.

The Marshall Plan and the Truman Policy pumped billions of dollars into discouraged countries. Now newspapers in those countries are writing about the decadent, warmongering Americans. I'd like to see just one of those countries that is gloating over the erosion of the United States Dollar build its own airplane. Does any other country in the world have a plane to equal the Boeing Jumbo Jet, the Lockheed Tristar, or the Douglas 10? If so, why don't they fly them? Why do all the International lines except Russia fly American planes?

Why does no other land on earth even consider putting a man or woman on the moon? You talk about Japanese technocracy, and you get radios. You talk about German technocracy, and you get automobiles. You talk about American technocracy, and you find men on the moon — not once, but several times - and safely home again.

You talk about scandals, and the Americans put theirs right in the store window for everybody to look at. Even their draft-dodgers are not pursued and hounded. They are here on our streets, and most of them, unless they are breaking Canadian laws, are getting American dollars from ma and pa at home to spend here.

When the railways of France, Germany and India were breaking down through age, it was the American who rebuilt them. When the Pennsylvania Railroad and the New York Central went broke, nobody loaned them an old caboose. Both are still broke.

I can name you 5,000 times when the Americans raced to the help of other people in trouble. Can you name me even one time when someone else raced to the Americans in trouble? I don't think there was outside help even during the San Francisco earthquake.

Our neighbors have faced it alone, and I'm one Canadian who is damned tired of hearing them get kicked around. They will come out of this thing with their flag high. And when they do, they are entitled to thumb their nose at the lands that are gloating over their present troubles. I hope Canada is not one of those."

With the Tsunami events recently, I remembered in 1995 in my own province when the Saquenay Lac Saint Jean area was hit with severe flooding, the american people gave SIX BILLIONS dollars in help from their own pocket, so Joe, Bob, Marie from NY, LA, Ohio gave 10$, 50$ of their own pocket to help their french neighbours in need. The US gave so much money, we had extra, it only costed about 1 billion. Same thing happened in 1998 with the Ice Rain in Southern Quebec that destroyed our electricity lines for weeks and even months in some areas, some people were stuck without heating and all, and yet people from the south gave blankets, money, bed and so on to help their cousins in need.

When the US get a hurricane, tornado, flood, do my dear compatriot give a fucking cent to help an american in need? Nope, we look selfishly, and we say poor redneck. Oh during 9/11 we went to help and what's not, but seriously I want to take a minute and thank you all to be there when we need you.

So therefore, I say on the behalf of all Quebecers, thank you.

PS: I still think your president is, well nevermind Ill pass today
      three doodoo is back! Hide your women!

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: I'm sorry! :(

WOW VANDOO VERY TOUCHING.THAT WAS VERY NICE.BY THE WAY YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM STILL SUCKS THOUGH.LOL
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

good read. odd to hear someone say something positive about anything that has to do with us...and by us i mean america (i almost feel dirty just saying that word)
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Very touching Vandodo! I guess we are not all that bad.

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

wow wow. thanks vandoo. very nice words!!!!

pigmeat is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I would have to agree with you on the GW thing though!!
      SUPERMOD@ LORDSOFIRON.COM (invite only)

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!