• Join Us!
  • WaMu collapsed
  • WaMu collapsed
  • WaMu collapsed
  • WaMu collapsed
  • WaMu collapsed
  • WaMu collapsed
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: WaMu collapsed

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default WaMu collapsed

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • WaMu collapsed
      • WaMu collapsed

• WaMu collapsed
      • WaMu collapsed
      • WaMu collapsed
      • WaMu collapsed
      • WaMu collapsed
      • WaMu collapsed
      So Washington Mutual is now Chase. When Washington Mutual realized that they weren't going to make it, 6 months ago I'm thinking, they pulled some nasty shyt on homeowners with equity. I'm here to tell ya...they pulled some unethical tricks out of the box reaching for straws. For instance: refinance your home. Not send you a payment booklet, bill, or even tell ya where to send your payments so they could snatch your home when you're 1 day late because they wouldn't even answer the phone. You'd just get automation...press 1...press 5, etc etc... I'm glad to hear the crooks at WaMu that cooked up that idea to try and tread thru it are done.
      1 up

Go Gators

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: WaMu collapsed

so thats what that bullshyt was all about??!! fukin assholes!!!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

there's 150 banks on the rope

i don't doubt they did that

when worldcom went broke, i had signed up for 25 cent long distance, and of course i looked at my last two bills and they were not giving me that price, i called up and went thru the automated thing, and no one would answer, so i called back and pushed make payment, and they answered in ten seconds

when i finall got thru, ended up talking to a manager, they ended up wiping off my who two months of billing just so i would not walk

imho cell phone companies still do, random overcharges hoping folks don't look and review the bill and just pay it, my bro has had this happen twice, totally bogus shyte, he called them out and each time, oh computer gliche

dixiechick
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

We quit using Bank of America. Our loan for our the house was with them. We would send the payment in on time... plenty of time, but they would hold the payment and post it late. Then charge us a late fee. My ex went round and round with everyone who would listen to him, and they would claim they just received the check. We ended up sending our payments in certified mail and miraculously the late fees disappeared. Later I found out they were doing other people the same way.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick View Post
      We quit using Bank of America. Our loan for our the house was with them. We would send the payment in on time... plenty of time, but they would hold the payment and post it late. Then charge us a late fee. My ex went round and round with everyone who would listen to him, and they would claim they just received the check. We ended up sending our payments in certified mail and miraculously the late fees disappeared. Later I found out they were doing other people the same way.
      that happened 1 time and my wife blew a gasket!!! we refinanced in record time...i honestly think it took about 2 weeks!!! lol AND, she got the rate dropped with chase. so far, they've been great to us!

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

BigDawg is offline Super Moderator
      is entering beast mode

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Blog Entries

wamu sucked, same thing with the credit card i had with them, every month they'd hit me with a late payment fee of $29. when i called they said my payment had to reach them by the 16th of each month. i said i always send it out by the 21st of the preceding focking month wtf? finally got a payoff figure for a date 10 days away, told them i was cancelling my account with that payment, paid it online same goddam day and got a statement following month claiming i had a $15 credit. called back said don't even bother sending me a check jusy cancel the account and got an OK sir. Following month i got a statement saying i had a zero balance. ok whatever. NEXT month i get a bill with a $29 late fee due. I call and say how the hell is this and they said they received no payment. i went off, two months ago you PHUCKS owed ME money on an account that was CLOSED. Last month there was a ZERO balance on account that should be CLOSED. This month you're charging me a late fee for an account that should still have a ZERO balance thereby requiring NO PAYMENT and on an account that should be CLOSED???? the guy said they have to receive all requests for account closings in writing and therefore the account isn't closed and i owe the late fee. I said my attorney's name is Ms XXXXXXX and SHE will forward a written demand to close my account along with a complaint of harassment and a filing for fraudulent charges to my account and emotional damages. After a brief silence he said i've just cleared that late fee from your account and the account is now closed you should receive no further statements from us, have a nice day.
      You may not recognize your mom when you get home, I shaved her back.

I don't have an ego, i just love how awesome i am !!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

wow...too much braindamage for me! i like citi-banks cards...that and chase

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Scalleywag is offline Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Just for that I am not going to pay them for the $2000 my wife ran up on her WaMu credit card. I'll teach them!!!

jipped genes is offline VET
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

my whole retirement as of yet is in AIG valic. our gov took over their bad debt because the CEOs, CFOs ect... were porr managers

$85 billion dollars. while am glad my little slice of that is safer now our gov shouldnt do this. it could bankrupt the USA
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

some good stories...or bad ones really. I even had more than just that one horrible incident. They, WaMu, lost my payments for 4 months straight back in 2005. During that time I could not get in touch with them by any means; phone, email, fax, telegram, whatever...I just kept getting automation...left messages, and of coarse they were getting my faxes and emails. I never heard back in any way. Well, it got serious, so I lawyered up and he contacted them one afternoon. I got a call from a WaMu rep the very next morning. The lady apologized and told me that their communication system had been down. BULLSHYT! For 4 fukin months a company can't operate without communication. She let me know that I was even ahead by a half a payment, but, if I hadn't have gotten an attorney involved, I would've lost the house that instance. Then they had my shyt straight for a while, and something else happened. It was hardly smooth going with them. They're sneaky crooks, and stressed the hell out of a family by trying to gain property with equity...err, excuse me, steal homes with equity. and I personally know of an instance that they succeeded. If they only knew. It takes a group with no heart & soul to pull the nasty things they have to innocent hard working, happy families that just want to live and be happy. Those fukin bastards will get it back 10 fold.

'living large'...and 'on the top'...like the Enron execs. Couldn't take it...heart attack. that goes to show how nice and easy that lifestyle must be. That bullshyt will catch up with them. I enjoy my easy life. family and good friends...food on the table and I'm happy. Although I am a spender, and have to have toys, but my wife is the opposite. She'll shop all day and come home with a pair of socks. That really happened. one in a million, thaht girl is. Now let me go order my mid-pipe
      1 up

Go Gators

dixiechick
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • WaMu collapsed
      • WaMu collapsed

• WaMu collapsed
      • WaMu collapsed
      • WaMu collapsed
      • WaMu collapsed
      • WaMu collapsed
      • WaMu collapsed
      Quote Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
      my whole retirement as of yet is in AIG valic. our gov took over their bad debt because the CEOs, CFOs ect... were porr managers

$85 billion dollars. while am glad my little slice of that is safer now our gov shouldnt do this. it could bankrupt the USA
      AIG is the one in trouble NOT VALIC. VALIC is AIG's cash cow. They will sell VALIC to another company, so you will be just fine.

Once again what the media isn't telling you is that it wasn't miss management that has cause AIG to go under. It was all the banks and lending companies (i.e. Freddie and Fannie) filing claims on their loan insurance that AIG held. When you have to pay that many claims at one time, it's hard to come up with that kind of cash.

You investments are in trouble because the house and congress are trying to keep their jobs by winning an election. They are playing with YOUR money for not voting for the bail out.
      Last edited by ; 09-30-2008 at 11:18 AM.