• Join Us!
  • Tribulus Terrestris
  • Tribulus Terrestris
  • Tribulus Terrestris
  • Tribulus Terrestris
  • Tribulus Terrestris
  • Tribulus Terrestris
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Tribulus Terrestris

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Tribulus Terrestris

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Tribulus Terrestris
      • Tribulus Terrestris

• Tribulus Terrestris
      • Tribulus Terrestris
      • Tribulus Terrestris
      • Tribulus Terrestris
      • Tribulus Terrestris
      • Tribulus Terrestris
      Tribulus Terrestris

What is Tribulus?
      Tribulus Terrestris is an herb grown in various parts of the world and used medicinally for it's virilizing effects. The leaflets are less than a quarter-inch long. The whole plant is a taprooted annual about three to thirty inches across. The quarter-inch-wide flowers of clear lemon yellow are pretty to see on the flat little patches of puncture vine. A week later, the flowers are followed by very hard sharp "seeds" (actually, each one is a single-seeded wedge of the intact fruit). "Tribulus" is Latin for "trouble." The spiny propagules of Tribulus are less than a quarter-inch point-to-point.

Studies have shown a better than 50% increase in testosterone levels when taking the Tribulus Terrestris herb. Its pathway for increasing testosterone differs from both Androstenedione 100 and DHEA. Tribulus exerts its testosterone elevating effect through the increase in luteinizing hormone (LH). LH is responsible for "telling" your body to produce testosterone. One interesting fact: Steroids suppress LH, thus reducing and sometimes shutting down your body's production of testosterone.

What can Tribulus help me with?

Tribulus Terrestris is being promoted as a testosterone booster. It does not work like DHEA and Androstenedione. However, claims have been made that it enhances testosterone levels by increasing luteinizing hormone (LH) levels. Studies have shown it to do just that. Laboratory animal studies show that it increases sperm productions as well as motility after 30 days of supplementation. Two other studies performed on animals reported increased testosterone production and testicular maturation.

Human studies involving health individuals taking 750 mg/day of Tribulus Terrestris evaluated hormonal responses and revealed LH increased in males from 14.38 ml/U/ml to 24.75 ml/U/ml (a 72% increase). The free testosterone in males went from 60 ng/dl to 84.5 ng/dl (a 41% increase). To help you better understand this, normal blood levels of total testosterone is between 300 and 1,000 ng/dl.

Another study including over 200 male subjects suffering from impotence (quite often due to low testosterone levels) showed that many of the men experienced an increase in LH and testosterone as well as sperm production and motility.

Are there any side effects from Tribulus?

No significant adverse effects have been reported with supplementation of Tribulus Terrestris. However, some users report an upset stomach. This can usually be counteracted by taking it with food.

Conclusion

Tribulus has been shown to be a safe and legal way of increasing the testosterone levels in the body. Who doesn't want bigger muscles and a better sex life? Order your supply of today.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

ELLAS
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Tribulus Terrestris

Amen!

peanutbutter luvr is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 153
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

any women have any experience with it?
      If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.
      - Maya Angelou

Slightly Enhanced is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by peanutbutter luvr
      any women have any experience with it?
      I have wondered this also

Luteinizing Hormone

In both sexes, LH stimulates secretion of sex steroids from the gonads. In the testes, LH binds to receptors on Leydig cells, stimulating synthesis and secretion of testosterone. Theca cells in the ovary respond to LH stimulation by secretion of testosterone, which is converted into estrogen by adjacent granulosa cells.

In females, ovulation of mature follicles on the ovary is induced by a large burst of LH secretion known as the preovulatory LH surge. Residual cells within ovulated follicles proliferate to form corpora lutea, which secrete the steroid hormones progesterone and estradiol. Progesterone is necessary for maintenance of pregnancy, and, in most mammals, LH is required for continued development and function of corpora lutea. The name luteinizing hormone derives from this effect of inducing luteinization of ovarian follicles.
      R.I.P. GearedUp

Lord, make me strong, and let the weak find comfort in my strength.

Slightly Enhanced is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

according to this website (which i have no clue as to its validity)
      it is good for women

https://www.diagnose-me.com/treat/T407051.html
      R.I.P. GearedUp

Lord, make me strong, and let the weak find comfort in my strength.

charlie_HORSE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Tribulus is the shit for a natti test booster as well as an increased sex drive...i bought Bulgarian Tribulus from Ultimate Nutritrion for pretty fuckin cheap...I take 1 w/ lunch and 2 b4 workout which is always around 4:00 :2gunsfiri

charlie_HORSE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Talking Re: Tribulus Terrestris

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Tribulus Terrestris
      • Tribulus Terrestris

• Tribulus Terrestris
      • Tribulus Terrestris
      • Tribulus Terrestris
      • Tribulus Terrestris
      • Tribulus Terrestris
      • Tribulus Terrestris
      Quote Originally Posted by FUZO
      Tribulus Terrestris

What is Tribulus?
      Tribulus Terrestris is an herb grown in various parts of the world and used medicinally for it's virilizing effects. The leaflets are less than a quarter-inch long. The whole plant is a taprooted annual about three to thirty inches across. The quarter-inch-wide flowers of clear lemon yellow are pretty to see on the flat little patches of puncture vine. A week later, the flowers are followed by very hard sharp "seeds" (actually, each one is a single-seeded wedge of the intact fruit). "Tribulus" is Latin for "trouble." The spiny propagules of Tribulus are less than a quarter-inch point-to-point.

Studies have shown a better than 50% increase in testosterone levels when taking the Tribulus Terrestris herb. Its pathway for increasing testosterone differs from both Androstenedione 100 and DHEA. Tribulus exerts its testosterone elevating effect through the increase in luteinizing hormone (LH). LH is responsible for "telling" your body to produce testosterone. One interesting fact: Steroids suppress LH, thus reducing and sometimes shutting down your body's production of testosterone.

What can Tribulus help me with?

Tribulus Terrestris is being promoted as a testosterone booster. It does not work like DHEA and Androstenedione. However, claims have been made that it enhances testosterone levels by increasing luteinizing hormone (LH) levels. Studies have shown it to do just that. Laboratory animal studies show that it increases sperm productions as well as motility after 30 days of supplementation. Two other studies performed on animals reported increased testosterone production and testicular maturation.

Human studies involving health individuals taking 750 mg/day of Tribulus Terrestris evaluated hormonal responses and revealed LH increased in males from 14.38 ml/U/ml to 24.75 ml/U/ml (a 72% increase). The free testosterone in males went from 60 ng/dl to 84.5 ng/dl (a 41% increase). To help you better understand this, normal blood levels of total testosterone is between 300 and 1,000 ng/dl.

Another study including over 200 male subjects suffering from impotence (quite often due to low testosterone levels) showed that many of the men experienced an increase in LH and testosterone as well as sperm production and motility.

Are there any side effects from Tribulus?

No significant adverse effects have been reported with supplementation of Tribulus Terrestris. However, some users report an upset stomach. This can usually be counteracted by taking it with food.

Conclusion

Tribulus has been shown to be a safe and legal way of increasing the testosterone levels in the body. Who doesn't want bigger muscles and a better sex life? Order your supply of today.
      GREAT POST BY THE WAY