• Join Us!
  • Requesting advice from veteran members :)
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Requesting advice from veteran members :)

Russiandevil is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 326
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Requesting advice from veteran members :)

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Hello to everyone on the board, this is my first official post on these forums, my intent is to ask some personal advice from the members of the board who do know through personal experience of course the effects, sides, and benifits to using AS.

let me please give you my story,

My real name is Ryan,

I am a Kickboxing instructor in Southern Florida and have been training on a dedicated basis for about a year now. however i have about 11 years of martial art experience and physical conditioning.

my stats as of now are:

I am 23 years old
      5-10'' tall
      165lbs
      9%-10% BF

6 months ago i was 150 at 5-10'' with about 13% BF

my overall goal and intent is to reach a weight of 185 with a body fat % in the area of 7-8% stabilized.

my current diet is as follows:

9am
      2 cuts lean chicken 70 gram protein
      1/2 cup rice 70 carbs
      1 cup steamed broccoli

12 pm
      1/2 serving of enlarge2 protein shake 26gram protein 40 carbs
      1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese 14g protein

3pm

1/2 cup rice 70 carbs
      1 cup mixed vegetable

6pm

1/2 serving of enlarge2 protein shake 26gram protein 40 carbs
      1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese 14g protein

9pm
      1/2 cup rice 70 carbs
      1 baked potatoe ?? carbs

12am (pre bedtime)

1/2 serving enlarge2 26gram protein 40 carbs
      3 1/2 cup cottage cheese 85g protein

total protein 470gram
      total carbs about 500 est
      calories undetermined

My workout is a 3 days on 1 day off method:

day1
      Chest
      Shoulders

day2
      Back
      Arms

day3
      Legs
      Trunk

day4
      off

*repeat*

ive gotten good results so far and train exceedingly hard, i excersize each part to total failure in each set, and follow the standard 3-4 sets 9-12 reps pattern.

I Would like advice on a first cycle of AS that i should incorporate into my training program.

I would also like to know if anyone would like to point out any flaws in my diet program that i have set up, and please add anything you find i may be lacking, or remove some of which i may have too much of.

ANY return info or contructive criticism is greatly welcomed and appreciated.

in addition to my first cycle i would also like to know the standard off procedure after a cycle, ive read almost every post on the forums i can find but havent exactly fully understood the process 100%

i look forward to hearing anyones comments.
      ive seen the pictures of members in the forums, everyone looks good and seems to want to help eachother reach their goals, i hope someone out there will aid me in mine!

thanks for reading my first long and winded post! and i look forward to responses!

-russian
      4/14/2003 5-10'' 165 lbs 10% bf
      9/05/03 182 lbs 8% bf

prolangtum is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 239
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

One major major Diet flaw, NO FAT. You need at least 75g of good fat in there, to maintain proper test levels. By good fat, i mean flax oil, olive oil, Natural PB, Avocados. Switch some of those chicken cuts to lean beef.
      I eat at least 6 times a day to build my body
      I pray at least 6 times a day to build my soul

Juice Authority is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 297
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

You're asking for a novel Bro. Those are very open-ended questions that whole book could be and is written about. To address your first series of question my best suggesttion would be to go read the drug profiles here that teekahty spent hours writing (poor guy probably has carpol tunel). Here's a link...

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f...?s=&forumid=42
      The juice is loose!!!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by prolangtum
      One major major Diet flaw, NO FAT. You need at least 75g of good fat in there, to maintain proper test levels. By good fat, i mean flax oil, olive oil, Natural PB, Avocados. Switch some of those chicken cuts to lean beef.
      Interesting theory. So increasing your fat intake helps stabilize and maintain testosterone levels?? I was thought AAS aided in protein synthesis. Can you expand on this?
      The juice is loose!!!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Im saying while off AAS, nto enough fat will defintley hinder test levels, Chloresterol=Test

gearedup
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I always eat fat, lol! I love downing a large pizza and a 2 liter! Sorry guess I am not much help!

muscle_n_blood is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 373
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

welcome to the board. your diet plan appears basically sound, but you don't need that much protein. about 1 1/2 grams per pound of bodyweight is all you'll be able to process. your body will just convert the excess protein into calories and you may gain more fat than you expect. I weigh 270-275 at the end of a gaining cycle and I make good gains on 350-400 gm a day. if you think you want to do a cycle, stick around...do lots of research...ask us lots of questions....then keep it simple. I suggest testosterone enthanate only not over 400 mg a week for 6-8 weeks max. get some nolvadex in case of estrogen conversion (you may or may not need it) and some clomid to restore natural functioning post cycle. you will get a lot of other advice.....do your homework. this is not a game. it's your body.
      There is no substitute for experience......

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Posted by Big Cat:

Acute side-effects have been put into the background because they pose no threat to our health and existence per se. But since they are often visible, we still care to address them as best as we can :

Gyno

When nipples get itchy or swollen and you fear gyno may begin to set in, you should use the proviron as outlined above. In the acute stage, running some 20-40 mg Nolvadex the first 3-4 days may offer relief as well. Again, any longer is not advisable since we do depend on estrogen for certain effects such as Growth Hormone increases and androgen receptor upregulation.

Hair loss

Hair loss via steroid use is a pre-existing genetic condition. If you do not have it all the steroids in the world won’t affect your hair. If you do have it however, then its an inevitable fact and sad to be the one to say it, but you might as well deal with it while you can still get the body to compensate for it.

I highly advise against the two standard treatments, which are the administration of either a 5-alpha-reductase blocker or an anti-androgen. That the latter is a bad idea I needn’t point out. Using an anti-androgen would entirely defeat the purpose of using androgenic steroids. Among this class of drugs is spironolactone (aldactone). That the former is a bad idea may not be known to most. First of all since stanozolol is DHT derivative and boldenone has no high affinity for the 5AR, using a 5AR inhibitor would not affect these drugs. It would only stop the conversion of testosterone to DHT. Now we already mentioned the negative effects resulting from less DHT including less strength, lower neuromuscular response and increased chance of estrogenic side-effects (too much estrogen works against us because of its effects on gluconeogenisis).

So you might try topical remedies such as minoxidil hair sprays or something if you believe that sort of thing would work, but stay away from finasteride (proscar, ********) and spironolactone (aldactone).

Liver damage

Liver damage is often overstated. We do use a liver taxing drug (stanozolol) so we do need to address this. Oftentimes the negative effect of oral steroids on the liver have been quoted because of elevated aminostransferase values, which are indeed a partial indicator for liver damage. However these levels will rise as a result of muscular damage from training as well and offer us no conclusion as to the actual negative effect. For that purpose it is essential that when you have bloodwork done, you ask the doctor to check creatine kinase and CGT levels as well. If the former is higher than normal and the latter remains unchanged then no liver damage has occurred. If the opposite is true and CK is normal and CGT is elevated, then liver damage has occurred.

If it does occur then the use of milk thistle (sylibum marianum) or Picrorohiza (33) is recommended. Both appear to have a good effect on liver regeneration. Because some of the activities of these products may be mediated by enhancing cytochrome P-450 activity, it Is not recommended that you take them as a precautionary measure. Instead, have blood levels checked for the aforementioned values once every 3 weeks while taking stanozolol and if deemed necessary, add them to your supplementation regimen

Loss of Libido

Since we use testosterone as a base, this will not be problem. Additional use of proviron would further stimulate libido, so it is actually possible your libido may be phenomenally higher than normal.

Acne

Get over yourself, these are zits, they pose no threat to your health. Proper skin care and OTC medication can be used if it makes you feel better, but avoid the use of prescription medication like anti-biotics and accutane at all costs, as these products are far more taxing on your liver than stanozolol. So in the interest of your health prescription medication for acne is not advisable.

If you get acne so bad that it really ruins your life : DON’T USE STEROIDS !!!!
      The juice is loose!!!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by prolangtum
      Im saying while off AAS, nto enough fat will defintley hinder test levels, Chloresterol=Test
      High cholesterol or high blood pressure can harden arteries and this causes less blood flow to the organs such as the testicles which means that the testosterone levels are lowered. By this notion the more fat you eat the less sustainable testosterone levels you will have. True Testosterone is manufactured from cholesterol, and cellular function is heavily dependant on fat and your body requires essential fatty acids for proper function but AAS already raises cholesterol levels.
      The juice is loose!!!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

im sorry i forgot to list that my chicken breasts are marinaded in olive oil, and cooked with them too, i would estimate about 4-5 tablespons daily, which would probably be about *runs to check* 50 grams

ill pick up some flax seed tommorow and add it in, drop some protein and add some beef.

mainly the real question id like answered the most would be

"what would a beginning cycle be for me?"

thanks to everyone who has replied so far! i greatly appreciate the feedback more than you know
      9/05/03 182 lbs 8% bf

bigshug
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by gearedup
      I always eat fat, lol! I love downing a large pizza and a 2 liter! Sorry guess I am not much help!
      Me too, if I eat clean, I don't grow.....I have to mix junk in to make sure I get enough calories

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

at your weight, i would go with 400mg of Test Ethanate or Test Cypionate per week.

Grab some nolva just in case for gyno, no need for liquidex(arimidex) on that low of a dose. Clomid 2 weeks after last Test inject. Do a search for clomid and post cycle procedures.

BTW,
      Just becuase its marinaded in olive oild, doesnt mean it transfer a lot to the final product, also cooking will drain some of the olive oil. I would double your current fat intake, and lower your protein a bit.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by Juice Authority
      High cholesterol or high blood pressure can harden arteries and this causes less blood flow to the organs such as the testicles which means that the testosterone levels are lowered. By this notion the more fat you eat the less sustainable testosterone levels you will have. True Testosterone is manufactured from cholesterol, and cellular function is heavily dependant on fat and your body requires essential fatty acids for proper function but AAS already raises cholesterol levels.
      Im not sayign eat a pizza every day (gearedup!) but, good fats like olive oil, and omega 3's are good for your heart. When I said chloresterol=test, i meant test is manufactured from chloresterol. Mediteranean diets, which are high in monounsaturated fat, have a much lower rate of heart disease than the typical american.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by bigshug
      Me too, if I eat clean, I don't grow.....I have to mix junk in to make sure I get enough calories
      Only thing that grows on me if I eta junk, is fat. If you have to add junk food, it simply means not enough cals, which can be achieved through clean foods.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

thank you to whom replied.

concerning cycle length, what should i try for? 8, 12, 16?

anyone got a recipe for me i could follow?

do i have it right in mind by saying

test ethanate 400mg 1-16
      novalex 10mg 4-16

clomid 1-4 2 weeks ater last injection?

is that generally a safe cycle or should i enhance it some and drop novalex dosage?

cost is of no concern really

thanks again for all replies, i am constantly reading every new post i can find to become more educated
      9/05/03 182 lbs 8% bf