• Join Us!
  • In need of comfort   :(
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In need of comfort :(

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Messed up.....

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Hey guys I feel like shit right now. I just got into an argument with my girl a while ago. The thing is that shes going out with her friends and some co-workers. There are some of her friends that I do not trust so I told her if I can go out with her and she said no.
      This night was supposed to be for us.

LOCO is offline VET
      Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 102
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

u need to relax bro... i know ur doing all this cuz ur afraid of losing her, yet by doing all this ur causing her to become distant... ur being too pushy... to agressive... i mean just imagine someone telling u what u can and can't do.. how would u react... she needs to have her free space too... if she didn't like u she wouldn't be with u right now... so relax man. let her go to that party or whatever... she'll like u more for being reasonable... and understandable... the more u keep pushing and telling her what to do, the more ur gonna push her away...
      ur just doing bad to urself (not eating etc) and her..... let her do her thing... ur not her parent... u can suggest sometihng to her, but not tell her to do it... noone likes that...
      so relax... make up for it tomorrow by taking her out for a dinner or so... and tell her she can go to the thing...

LOCO is offline VET
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

haha we wrote almost the same thing...

CanadianJuicer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

A women can be complicated bro, but one thing stuck out in your post. One of the reasons you said you love her and respect he is becasue you said she is loyal. If you really believe that, why would you have anything to worry about. One thing I can tell you is not to be so insecure. Women seem to thrive on it, and when they know they have that control it's all over bro trust me.

I'm not saying you have to have all the control or anything, but you have to make sure she knows she can't affect you like that becasue she will take total advantage of it, either conciously, or subconciously.

Whatever you do, don't wine and cry to her about you not wanting to loose her, and please don't dump me etc. Thats the worst thing you can do. You can bring it up but just make it about general concern for your relationship. I used to be affraid to confront my girl like that, and in all honesty I think it's becasue even in your heart you aren't sure if she really loves you, and if you say, fine do you want to break up, you're scared she'll just say, yeah ok, lets break up. Bro if thats the case it's obviously not meant to be! Stay strong, and good luck!!

LOCO is offline VET
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by CanadianJuicer
      Whatever you do, don't wine and cry to her about you not wanting to loose her, and please don't dump me etc. Thats the worst thing you can do.

Yes! never ever do that...... no matter how bad it is

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanx you guys.

3Vandoo is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 11.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

go buy flowers, chocolate and bring her to dinner!
      three doodoo is back! Hide your women!

Auriflex
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Good advice here Juice. So since I dont have any myself, I wont post anything else.

viper10139 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 261
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

all good replies here bro....listen to these guys....they are good bro's....however my 2 cents is this: you said it and it's so true "you can't force someone to love you" Trust me bro, I tried that with my X a couple of months ago..and Wow it's very hard trust me...but bro things will get better for you...I know....however bro...I tried the same exact thing....tried to convince her to go out with me instead of her friends...however Now I have trust issues, because she went out anyways and lied to me about it..trust me bro.."If it's meant to be.....Its meant to be" I look back now..and kind of laugh about the situation, of how dumb I was...but then again....it's now a booty call!!!

Sachet is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 113
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Ya know Juice, she's told you she loves you.. right?
      You've admitted she's loyal..

Her girliefriends & co workers invited her out & she wanted to go.
      Sometimes a girl just wants to be around her friends & not hafta worry about whether you are having a good time or if you're bored or someone's pissing you off... ya know what I'm saying?
      She doesn't want to go alone because she's looking for an opportunity to 'cheat' on you.. she could do that any time of day, if she wanted to..

I know that I need an awful lotta space to do as I please.
      It's going to take a very independant guy to cross my path in order to catch my interest.
      Why? Because life's not all about being attached at the hip.
      I'm not the cheatin' type & I'll expect the same outta my guy.. even if we're put in situations by our friends where the temptation is going to be very strong.. which happens often to me *lmao*
      It's a matter of taking a look at the situation & realizing that nothing is worth hurting someone you love..
      If she truly loves you, she's not going to do something to destroy your relationship.. and if she does, there's a BIG world out there full of women who would love to meet a decent guy

Start interacting with some of your guy friends more & spending time doing things that interest you and don't set restrictions on weekend activities.
      If something comes up where she wants to do something as silly as going to the mall with her girliefriends on the weekend, which may cut into spending time with you, don't take it personal.
      Friends are very important~

BANNED!
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I say screw her girlfriend while she is away!

j/k

Explore the world while your still young, girls come and go, chances are you have missed out on things cause your always thinking about your girl, take a break and a little vacation w/ some friends to MEXICO...........

Username is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 371
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I'm really glad I'm single when reading stuff like this. I don't miss any of that type of crap.

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by Sachet
      Ya know Juice, she's told you she loves you.. right?
      You've admitted she's loyal..

Her girliefriends & co workers invited her out & she wanted to go.
      Sometimes a girl just wants to be around her friends & not hafta worry about whether you are having a good time or if you're bored or someone's pissing you off... ya know what I'm saying?
      She doesn't want to go alone because she's looking for an opportunity to 'cheat' on you.. she could do that any time of day, if she wanted to..

I know that I need an awful lotta space to do as I please.
      It's going to take a very independant guy to cross my path in order to catch my interest.
      Why? Because life's not all about being attached at the hip.
      I'm not the cheatin' type & I'll expect the same outta my guy.. even if we're put in situations by our friends where the temptation is going to be very strong.. which happens often to me *lmao*
      It's a matter of taking a look at the situation & realizing that nothing is worth hurting someone you love..
      If she truly loves you, she's not going to do something to destroy your relationship.. and if she does, there's a BIG world out there full of women who would love to meet a decent guy

Start interacting with some of your guy friends more & spending time doing things that interest you and don't set restrictions on weekend activities.
      If something comes up where she wants to do something as silly as going to the mall with her girliefriends on the weekend, which may cut into spending time with you, don't take it personal.
      Friends are very important~

Yeah I know what you mean, gotta give her, her space too, gotta give her space to breath in too. It wouldnt be fair me going out and her not. Everything turned out well after all, we had a little argument but I love her and I trust her so.....what else can I say I worked things out with her today and we are as happy as we were the day before.

Oh and about my guy friends, rightnow I dont wanna hang out with them. Thier all basically single and looking for girls. I dont want to be caught in the middle of that while I have a strong relationship. Its a small world here where I live and word spreads quickly. I live in a pretty big city here where I live, but rumors start quick and theres alot of jealousy. Oh and my buds got into doing and dealing drugs so Im out of that, dont wanna be busted or something like that for "BEING AT THE WRONG PLACE, WRONG TIME", if you know what I mean. I just avoid trouble most of the time, not worth it.

But on my gf I should understand and not be selfish about things. Thanx

CJWolf
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

like everyone already said, they're young ... just give her space and excercise trust in her.

it's very hard, i know, i'm extremely jealous as well, but it'll all work out for the best eventually, and it won't help anything by fretting over it all the time now ....

gearedup
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Jealousy is the root of most breakups of non marital relationships! If she only hangs out with you and nobody else I will bet $5k your relationship will not last! After a while she will decide to start going out all the time with her friends and when you get jealous she will dump you! I have dated more girls then I can remember and you have to let her have a life outside of you otherwise she will do it without you in it at all!

I used to be very jealous and now I am still jealous but dont get jealous over anything that I show because I know all it does is cause problems!

Also I understand if this is your first girlfriend, just to let you know you might think it is perfect and she will be with you forever but 97% chance it wont last just know that and have fun with it and learn from it each relationship I have been in has gotten better and better.. why you ask... well because I have learned what to do and what not to do!

Stay strong and give her trust you have to! What is it going toi accomplish by not trusting her if you are consistently jealous what is it going to accomplish? If a girl is goinfg to cheat she will do it wether you haqve full trust or you watch her with surveilence! Honestly not trusting a girl will make her want to cheat more I have knbown and experienced this! If you already have those feelings towards a girl then why not cheat, you think of her that way anyways! If you give her trust tell her to go out with her friends and you trust her I promise you she still might do something but will be thinking about you alot more! If she does cheat then she is not worthy of you!

Stay safe bro I have had serious relationships, my old nickname was the man***** and I also havent cheated on a number of girls I loved so it just depends.... relationship and dating I know alot about if you need more help or advice just ask!