• Join Us!
  • Vets...please--.infection?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Vets...please--.infection?

DOUBLE J
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Vets...please--.infection?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

OK, guys. I been using 1000mg EQL test/wk and I could have a problem?
      First couple injects were fairly sore. After that I`ve had little problem. I just started a new bottle Monday. Well, it`s FRI and I`ve got a lump on my ass thats pretty visible and growing. It`s almost the size of a tennisball ball and sore as hell. RED...kind of warm and gettin`damn sore!
      This morning(7 wks in) I tried to lance it with all I had...A 1 1/2" 23 guage needle. Got some blood but thats it, also I`ve been a little under the weather.
      My problem is it`s FRI and I`m drivin` 600mi today for about 4-5 days. Maybe just a rather bad injection? I have done many cycles and have`nt quite ever had anything this big or sore(red).
      I think I can lay my hands on either some Amoxil or Cipro(sp) for the trip. Since a doc is almost out of the question due to time--does anyone have any suggestions to help for the next 4-5 days???
      Ahh, riding on my ass for 7-8 hours sounds like no fun + I wish to be safe.
      Thoughts? remedies?concerns? Or am I worried about nothin?
      I`m no rookie by any means but this is a bit diff.
      Level headed responses are very welcome. THANKS, DJ

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

sounds like you should of rotated the site...as much oil as that is, you should of not kept injecting that much oil in one place...sounds like you have a build up of it and it will probably go away, just keep an eye some more, if it doesn't go to the Dr. so that they can drain the oil out....I would not rub it or massage it, leave it alone, all you will do is iritate it more if you do..

Lift Chief
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Sounds like an abcess from what you've written... i would try to postpone the trip if at all possible and see the doctor ASAP!

You have systematic symptoms (feeling shitty) and it's red, hot, and sore... and getting worse... sounds like enough reasons to get to the doctor right away.

Also, what has your injection schedule like... have you been rotating sites and all that?

DOUBLE J
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I`m usually real good about rotating sites. But I had hit the surrounding area2-3 wks ago with 3cc`s. usually 2-3wks is enough time. Maybe not with the EQL? Thanks for the input Rado. Anyone else? Antibiotics???

DOUBLE J
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Bump....for more opinions^

spidey is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 247
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

What is worth more to you: your roadtrip or your leg? Sounds like an abscess/infection. As someone else already noted, you are exhibiting classic symptoms. Infections in the muscle bed are extremely serious. I am not exagerating when I say you could lose your leg. Get thyself to a doctor yesterday! Fuck the roadtrip! They will likely culture the bacteria in the abscess to classify it so they can prescribe the best antibiotic. If you are lucky, they will lance it and put you on IV antibiotics for a few days. If you wait too long...........
      Spidey is a fictional character. I do not use or condone the use of illegal drugs. Any references to steroids or other illegal drugs is purely for entertainment purposes and role-playing.

Lift Chief
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by DOUBLE J
      I`m usually real good about rotating sites. But I had hit the surrounding area2-3 wks ago with 3cc`s. usually 2-3wks is enough time. Maybe not with the EQL? Thanks for the input Rado. Anyone else? Antibiotics???
      That should definitely be enough time...

Therefore the problem is either that the EQL gear is dirty... or your injection technique is flawed. And since you said that you're a vet that makes the former statement much more likely than the latter...

DOUBLE J
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I`m listening, Believe me. It`s late FRI and I can only go to the ER, and it`s not that bad(yet). I scored enough heavy duty Augmention(875mg) for ten days. Is this likely what a DOC might give me?
      If I`m screwing up feel free to let me know. Thanks, DJ

mcbvr6 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 19
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

A couple times when I was shooting 600 mgs of test at a time, I would get a lump like you described. It was red and sore and about the size of a juicebox. Sometimes they took 7-8 days to go away, but they always did. I'm not telling you not to worry about it, I'm just saying it could be a lot of things. I'm not sure what caused mine, and maybe it was a minor infection, or maybe it was just a reaction to the BA. Deep down you know if you should go to a Dr. or not.

DOUBLE J
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Please bump for more opinions^

Scottexercise is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 293
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Ok red, sore and hot is not a good thing we all know that. I have had similar sides as most have or will. I do agree w/mcb... in that I wouldn't go on anti-bio untill you are sure you need them. Also you said you lanced and all you got was blood. If there is no puss there is probably not an infection. I used the heal of my hand and rubbed it around to help break it up and disipate whatever is in there. ( I know someone said don't do it but fuck that they prob never had one.) Also put a wash rag on it that seemed to help. You will Know if you need a doc.

Good luck bro!

DOUBLE J
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Thanks for all your concerns. I will keep a very close eye on it!. Thanks Bro`s. DJ