• Join Us!
  • Obama Censors term: Radical Islam
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama Censors term: Radical Islam

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Obama Censors term: Radical Islam

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I dont know who wrote this but I did hear Holder refusing to say the words Radical Islam, no matter how hard they tried to get him to say it. It was Pathetic. Despicable. If anyone has the tape, that would be something to see.

Obama's Eric Holder Refuses To Use The Words Radical Islam Before Congress

Posted Today, 11:06 AM
      The Obama administration and his leftist monkies will go down in history as the most childish presidency in american history! These silly leftist fools think that not correctly identifying an enemy that has been killing us by the thousands for years will someone how make that enemy grateful so they will stop killing us. And, more importantly, the fool Obama gets to go home feeling good about himself at night because, once again, he censored the term "radical islam."

His monkey in charge of our justice system, Eric Holder, refused repeatedly yesterday before a congressional committee to use the term "radical islam" when questioned about the last three terrorist attacks and attempted terrorist attacks...all done by islamic radicals. That the silly immature left is censoring "radical islam" out of the vernacular at the precise time we have troops overseas fighting and dying because of radical islam shows why these leftist idiots must never be allowed to have any power in this country.

Now, this same group of leftists have no problem calling other domestic terrorist white christians. Obama's TSA nominee, Errol Southers, is out on the net(video) in an interview where he classifies domestic terrorist into two group...(1) white christian and (2) those with one foot in and out of prision. Let me know if ya'll like the link.

Obama is an america-hating hypocrite!

https://www.washingto...-radical-islam/

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default Re: Obama Censors term: Radical Islam

I can't get anything from the link, but it's so damn ridiculous how these panseyass, *****foot dipshits are treating every situation that's on the table. It's crazy stupid that this group of Mao loving Marxist refuse to call it like it is. Call a fukin spade a spade and get something done. Pull something off that'll help this great country. They won't. Because what made this great country is the opposite of what they believe to be great. Their definition of proper is completely off base for America.

I never realized how messed up Abe Lincoln was until I learned that Lincoln is one of Obama's favorite presidents. Then I looked at Lincoln's presidency from Obama's point of view. Lincoln, leading the country into a civil-war to gain control of the Confederate states. The bloodiest war in American history. It wasn't about civil rights for Lincoln. If that were so, he wouldn't have allowed slavery in the Union. It was about control of the people. Lincoln was a good speaker too, I've read.
      Lincoln was the birth of all the assbackwards politically-correct bullshit.
      Lincoln was a giant leap for the progressives. When I re-read about Lincoln's presidency and his accomplishments. He was just another progressive.
      1 up

Go Gators

Fitter X is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 250
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I'm so sick of the "politically correct" BS!!

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Obama loves Lincoln. I recently read that Lincoln would have his political opponents thrown in jail for nothing more than disagreeing with his politics.

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      Obama loves Lincoln. I recently read that Lincoln would have his political opponents thrown in jail for nothing more than disagreeing with his politics.
      yeah man. Those that weren't killed were imprisoned. Lincoln was on a tyrannical trip from hell. The Confederacy was being very American in their secession. Lincoln was so disliked, and had a great movement against his bullshit as well. 4 more border states seceded when he became president. The bullshit premise for war was exactly that, (bs). Lincoln had several slave states in his Union that were no problem to him. Why?..because they were in his Union. You gotta really read the Emancipation Proclamation, but like Obama, you can see Lincoln's true reason in his bs literature, and legislature that had to be revised/reworked. Lincoln just wanted control of the people. Lincoln is a great blueprint for how to cover your tracks so your imprint in history isn't viewed negatively. His fingerprint wouldn't have the dignity it does today if history hadn't been taught progressively, just as he needed it to be. But it didn't take anything for the media, then, to fall in line. Textbooks are being rewritten now to provide information how the progressives want it to be taught. It's a terrible thing. The key information that's omitted, and the bs that's taught in place. Lincoln had a good grip on that just as Obama does. The media and their skewed information. You gotta find the real history.
      1 up

Go Gators

Fitter X is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 250
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

To the victor goes the spoils. Such being able to write the history in the victors favor.

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

so true, FitterX.
      And why we can find many writings left by our founding fathers. The victors since are trying to cover those great victors' writings because it doesn't allign with their progressive agendas.
      Get it while ya can.
      The future should hold some victors of truth. Uncover all the bs and educate our youth on the facts. Real American facts. That is the most valuable information to Americans and any immigrant striving for citizenship.
      1 up

Go Gators

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Darn, the Time Square car bomber wasn't an angry white male in his 40's...Actually heard someone in Obamas camp saying she wished he wasnt a Pakastani because that would result in bigotry toward arabs and other people of color. She was disappointed that the terrorist wasnt WHITE!!!!!!

"At least that's how I think liberals feel about the situation. Before the guy was apprehended, Bob Beckel, Janet Napolitano, CNN and Mayor Bloomberg all insinuated that the guy might be a far right winger who was white. That was insulting and irresponsible. Why did they have to forth the idea that this probably wasn't an act of terror committed by a terrorist with Jihadist ties, but rather an angry white male who may be against the Federal gov't?"

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

cause he's Bob fatass Beckel, the devoted dem-wit. And that's America's voice right now. Sad, huh. America is represented by dim-witted racist. Pro anything other than the white man. No repercussion for being radically racist...oh, unless you're white.
      1 up

Go Gators

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

BOB BECKEL IS BY FAR THE WORST LIBERAL SCUM OUT THERE AND WHEN WE WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL OFFICE BACK AND WHEN WE TAKE BACK THE HOUSE AND OR THE SENATE ITS A START AND WILL BEGAIN A NEW ERA OF GETTING AMERICA BACK ON TRACK.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      BOB BECKEL IS BY FAR THE WORST LIBERAL SCUM OUT THERE AND WHEN WE WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL OFFICE BACK AND WHEN WE TAKE BACK THE HOUSE AND OR THE SENATE ITS A START AND WILL BEGAIN A NEW ERA OF GETTING AMERICA BACK ON TRACK.
      I agree with you on Beckel, what a pathetic piece of crap. I do like his brother though, too bad he can't learn from him. I just wish Hannity would not have Bob Beckel on there so often. I usually turn the channel when he's on because I can't stand to hear him. He is the typical straight line democrat that agrees with everything the president says or does. Fox News imo is slowly but surely becoming no better than the rest of the stations. I am down to Beck, Bret Baier, and Red Eye, but try to watch Hannity and Oreilly whenever they don't have a bunch of left wing guest on. I used to like Oreilly but he is being a little too supportive of some of the left's ideals. I remember a while back when he had a guest on talking about how New Orleans took people's guns away after Katrina, which was unconstitutional, and Bill actually agreed with the Mayor's decision to confiscate them. How ridiculous of him to support such a decision, and in the end the city was charged by the courts as being unconstitutional and is never aloud to take guns from their citizens again. If you pay really close attention to some of them on Fox you will realize that they are becoming more supportive of big government too. Fox needs to stop this bs because it is the only station we have left that provides news that is not slanted to the left and full of propaganda. I do like Bret Baier though, he seems to be the most fair reporter in the media. Then there is Greta, who is pretty decent but sometimes her leftist views come out too. And the one person I can't stand on there is Meghan Kelly, she always sides with left wing bs.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

It makes me want to puke to hear the liberals saddened that the last terrorist wasn't a white male. If the next terrorist turns out to be a white male in his 40s, the liberals will be so happy they will be JiZ***ing all over themselves.
      Disgusting. WTF is this country becoming?

BTW, did anyone see the pic of that Times Square bomber? Holy Crap! I know all kinds of guys around here who look just like him! He was clean cut and looked like a real nice guy.
      Last edited by Dzone; 05-17-2010 at 07:10 PM.

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      It makes me want to puke to hear the liberals saddened that the last terrorist wasn't a white male. If the next terrorist turns out to be a white male in his 40s, the liberals will be so happy they will be JiZ***ing all over themselves.
      Disgusting. WTF is this country becoming?

BTW, did anyone see the pic of that Times Square bomber? Holy Crap! I know all kinds of guys around here who look just like him! He was clean cut and looked like a real nice guy.
      Dzone, the country is at a historical point where freedom is under attack more so than ever. I like what the Czech Republic president said with regard to the Global Warming movement (hoax), he asked what is in danger the most, our freedom or the climate. It is the same thing throughout all of politics today, our freedoms are under attack and our president is at the forefront of taking them away. I fear that freedom will be lost eventually and for good, but hope it hangs on for the remainder of my life. The fact is, we are running our country as a Democracy which was never intended, and it is a fact that Democracies always end in Totalitarianism. They will vote away each and every freedom we currently possess until none remain. Unfortunately, there is no way to stop this from happening but instead we can only work to slow it down. This is because government does not stop growing, ever, thus we are on a gradual course to totalitarianism. Perhaps a Ron Paul or someone similar to Ronald Reagan will get in office and slow down the machine, but eventually another radical like Obama be elected to continue us down that course. The programs created by radical presidents will never be eliminated, thus we will never have a grip on our country and freedom. The government is winning the game because they have won the hearths and minds of most of the children and young adults. If we continue to allow the federal government to run the education system then we are surely doomed. Kids are becoming less intelligent though this government education system, just as the government wants them to become. They are taught everything with a radical perspective and they are definitely not taught to think and use their minds. Instead they are taught to study easy subjects, get a job working for a company, and live happily ever after. Children are not encouraged to become inventors, entrepreneurs, small business owners, etc., they are taught the opposite, to hate big business, to hate the rich, and to support big government. I want to believe we have a chance but I don't see it. It is the people verse the government, and the government has won over most of the youth, which will be voting more radicals into office. This election year is going to be our one big chance to clean up a lot of this bs and hopefully ensure this president is a lame duck for the rest of his tenure. However, if Republicans take back the house or senate then the president is really going to get radical imo. Once he loses his majority support I believe he will go Chavez style on us. He does not have any regard for the people of this country and anyone who doubts that is blind. We are merely pawns to him, and pawns that get in his way. His ultimate goal I would bet is to become a dictator, and ultimately the leader of the world.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Quote Originally Posted by JsJs24 View Post
      His ultimate goal I would bet is to become a dictator, and ultimately the leader of the world.
      oh, without a doubt.
      1 up

Go Gators

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by horsepwr View Post
      oh, without a doubt.

I would also have tp agree about this but we will stop him. And yeah jsjs Bret Baier, and Red Eyebare good shows and beckels brother is a good dude.I'm a huge fan and watcher of both Orielly and Hannity and lately at times your right its getting boring esecialy orielly agreeing with the left a little more on things, I scratch my head and ask myself why would he say that,is it because maybe he has to and its a fox ratings things but it drives me crazy and i turn the channel. I dont know what your take on dick morris is but he was dead on balls right when the election was happening and called everything right. His 2 books are great books in read one during the election i havent got to the new one though.But he has been right every step of the way
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/