• Join Us!
  • Clenbuterol
  • Clenbuterol
  • Clenbuterol
  • Clenbuterol
  • Clenbuterol
  • Clenbuterol
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Clenbuterol

TXShooter is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 178
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Clenbuterol

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Clenbuterol
      • Clenbuterol

• Clenbuterol
      • Clenbuterol
      • Clenbuterol
      • Clenbuterol
      • Clenbuterol
      • Clenbuterol
      I have started really cleaning up my diet and doing a lot more cardio style workouts rather than straight lifting. I'm 5'10" and 227 lbs. I've got good shape, but nowhere near being ripped. I really don't think its possible for me to truly get shredded. But my new goal is to lean out.

I have been doing incorporating a lot over tabata style into my workouts over the past month and really liking it. I am interested in getting an extra "kick" and was thinking of trying some Clenbuterol. I am concerned about the negative side effects and potential dangers however, especially since I have started doing such high intensity cardio workouts. (I seriously almost blew chunks today at the end of my workout, but it feels great now.)

What are some people's experiences and/or thoughts on Clenbuterol. Is it safe, effective? Or should I stay away from it?
      Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. - Teddy Roosevelt

jamescb77 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 1,098
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Clenbuterol

I think clen is a great aid in cutting. You do need to use it in moderation with proper dosing and length. If you do that it can really give you a huge kick in the ass in your diet. On another note everyone can get ripped it just takes for some some than others. Get to your goal man.

hx4 is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 102
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Why don't you post up your stats, your diet, your routine and what supps/gear you're on and maybe we can help you tweek it to get you were you want to be bro.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by hx4 View Post
      Why don't you post up your stats, your diet, your routine and what supps/gear you're on and maybe we can help you tweek it to get you were you want to be bro.
      great ida!!! never hurts to have some more eye help ya tighten up!!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

ultimate1 is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 148
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Just make sure you taper to find out where the dosage for you is, not what others say etc. Not saying others don't know their shit, but everyone is different and until you know what is truly you, don't use someone elses dosage. Start low, bump up and don't run it too high and you should be fine. Just don't stay on for a long period of time and you'll be fine, it is addictive. Personally, I like clen. You get the trim look without loosing alot of muscle in the process (as with most trimming drugs). In my opinion its a good option to use as a tool to get you where you want. Trimming is difficult and you could loose interest if results don't come somewhat fast. We've all been there. lol. Just like an ECA stack, find your dose and run with it. I use 100mcg/day for 20 days at a time, then run ECA 3 times a day for 2 weeks. Then I take a week off of all of them. Then start over. Wish you luck buddy. Ultimate

TXShooter is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 178
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Workouts - Hard to say because I am changing it up so many days. Where I used to just always lift heavy and then lift some more with the standard 5 days a week with 3 x 10 rep scheme, to drop sets to 5x5, etc. . . with minimal cardio.

I am now just trying different things where I am only truly lifting 2 or 3 days a week. My workouts now tend to be more of a circuit style where I constantly move from exercise to exercise for 3 or 4 exercises then run all out on the treadmill for 2 minutes then rest and repeat a few more times. I have also done my old 5 day split for lifting weights but severely cut the weight back and do regular weight workouts but tabata style.

This week, I chose 4 core exercises (not really weight exercises) and did them tabata for a day along with jump rope. Today I did my extremities (arms and legs) with a circuit style. I am taking a rest day tomorrow then using the last 3 days of the week to do normal weight workouts among my body parts.

Always changing it up. But my main concern is my heart rate. The way I am working out now is very cardio intensive. I am gasping for air 10 minutes in. From what I have read . . .I am just concerned if I can safely keep up with these workouts at such aerobic intensity while trying clenbuterol. I am not currently on any kind of a cycle. My last cycle was test/deca 9 months ago.
      Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. - Teddy Roosevelt

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate1 View Post
      Just make sure you taper to find out where the dosage for you is, not what others say etc. Not saying others don't know their shit, but everyone is different and until you know what is truly you, don't use someone elses dosage. Start low, bump up and don't run it too high and you should be fine. Just don't stay on for a long period of time and you'll be fine, it is addictive. Personally, I like clen. You get the trim look without loosing alot of muscle in the process (as with most trimming drugs). In my opinion its a good option to use as a tool to get you where you want. Trimming is difficult and you could loose interest if results don't come somewhat fast. We've all been there. lol. Just like an ECA stack, find your dose and run with it. I use 100mcg/day for 20 days at a time, then run ECA 3 times a day for 2 weeks. Then I take a week off of all of them. Then start over. Wish you luck buddy. Ultimate

This is solid advice. Run clen only 3 weeks then go off
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

djflex
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Enjoy the extra kick in your journey to getting shredded. I have noticed mild headaches while taking clen. Other than that, no real side effects.

scox80 is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 8
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

if you do the three weeks on three weeks off.... what is there to lose? Don't go past three weeks its a waste! But it will give you a little boost in fat burning. I mean it's fairly inexpensive and it can only help right? If you start to have a problem with the sides... which is possible... everyone is different. Then stop! And give the rest to me! ;-)

firstenrgy is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 270
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Here are comments from me in two posts. Run a search. Our bro's have extensive knowledge on many issues.

I've never understood the popularity of clen in the bodybuilding community? It is a beta-2 selective andrenergic with a 36 hour half life. The drug is IDENTICAL to albuterol (4 hour half life) and salmeterol (12 hour half life) but was never fda approved for humans because of its long half life. Why use clen when you can use the other two and be able to get to sleep at night because you can control when the drug clears your system?
      Just a thought.

For the most part that is true but there are alpha and beta cells that regulate the accumulation and release of adipose tissue. Beta adrenergics like clen, albuterol, ephedrine... are great for poising the body to release adipose tissue as long as your diet is in line as you wrote. Yohimbine is a great alpha agonist (very underused). Did you ever see a female bodybuilder dieting for competition and she will lose so much weight that she will get sunken face and look emaciated yet still hold fat on her thighs. This is a result of women having a greater number of alpha receptors in the thigh/buttock area. So, can these supplements be helpful? I say ABSOLUTELY!
      A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

I used to use clen between cycles to help against muscle mass loss during the catabolic pct phase. Clen, being no AAS at all, has proven to have anabolic effects. Hence the trimming up without loss of muscle mass.

Solid advice above with tapering up to find your dose. I did it over a 2 week period. The first week was tapering up to find my maximum dose. Just some helpful tips on knowing you've found your limit; Your hands might get shaky while on clen, but if it gets too bad, you might wanna back off a bit. If you start getting headaches, you wanna back off a bit. So on our way up(tapering). Once you reach one of these points, you know your dose, and want to back down to the comfortable dosage.

I never had clen mess with my sleep. And it took some reading up before i would take it because I can't stand supps that run you up. Those type things always make me feel like shyt, but clen doesn't. Because it doesn't work like those that make me feel so rough.
      1 up

Go Gators

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I posted something on Clen either here or @M-F, but one of the articals suggest its best run with T-3. I have run Clen several times and its not bad after the first week, but that 1st week with the headaches and shakes is a killer

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Here is the post I put @M-F:

Clen and T3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacking Clenbuterol with Cytomel
      March 14th, 2009 by admin

T3 Cytomel (Liothyronine Sodium) Tablets, is generally a medication for Thyroid disorder. However when it comes to weight loss, cytomel is an interesting substance. Using T3 Cytomel will increase your bodies metabolism, so deposition of food into new fat layers will be greatly reduced.

So which is better? Clenbuterol or T3 Cytomel?

The answer varies from person to person, but this much is certain for everybody: taking them both, together for 3 weeks, then stopping for 3 weeks and so on, is THE FASTEST way to burn fat and lose weight of anything on the market today, forget about Phentermine, ECA Stack, Hoodia and Xenical… Clenbuterol & T3 Cytomel stacked together will outperform all other products.

Now if you are just starting out, you might want to just take one or the other, my advise is STILL to take both, but to alternate 3 weeks of Clenbuterol then 3 weeks of T3 Cytomel, this means your body is always being stimulated in some way to make you lose weight, but your always resting your body from one of the medications for 3 weeks (neither T3 nor Clenbuterol can be used for longer than 3 weeks without requiring a 3 week break), unless you use Ketotifen with the Clenbuterol.

Finally if you must use one or the other, then yes Clenbuterol is more effective. Note that if you have ANY kind of thyroid problems then the Cytomel is not for you. Please consult with your doctor aswell.

Saved under Uncategorized | Comments (0)

Clenbuterol or Spiropent ?
      March 14th, 2009 by admin

Spiropent is just the chosen brand name by Bayer Pharmaceuticals, for the chemical Clenbuterol Hydrochloride or Clenbuterol HCL. Spiropent is pricier and is not one bit better or worse than any other Clenbuterol manufacturer.

Many people ask, “But isn’t Spiropent better quality? Surely that’s why it’s a much higher price…”

The truth is, NO, if you are buying real Clenbuterol HCL, then there should be no difference in quality and strength of the Clenbuterol. Also Spiropent tablets are 20mcg/tab, our Clenbuterol for example is 40mcg/tab so double the dosage.

In fact, there are many many brand names for Clenbuterol Hydrochloride HCL.
      Here is a list, it’s not all of them but many that are well known.
      Broncodil, Broncoterol, Cesbron, Clenasma, Clenbuter, Globalanabolics, Pharmachim, Contrasmina, Contraspasmina, Monores, Novegam, Oxyflux, Prontovent, Spiropent, Uk Pharma, Ventolase, Ventapulmin

So does this mean that you should stop looking for Spiropent and start looking for Ventapulmin?
      No, you just need to find someone who is selling Clenbuterol, made by any genuine pharmaceutical company.

Saved under Clenbuterol, Clenbuterol Info | Comments (0)

Cytomel T3 Metabolizer
      September 29th, 2008 by admin

Cytomel T3 is a thyroid hormone. It is used medically to treat cases of thyroid insufficiency, obesity, certain metabolic disorders and fatigue. Specifically this drug is a pharmaceutical preparation of the natural thyroid hormone triiodothyronine (T-3). When administered, Cytomel increases the patient’s metabolism. The result is an increased rate of cellular activity (noted by a more rapid utilization of carbohydrates, fats and proteins). Those seeking weight loss are particularly attracted to Cytomel T3 for its ability to burn off body excess fat. Most often utilized during contest preparation, one can greatly decrease the amount of stored fat without being forced to severely restrict calories. To this end Cytomel is commonly used in conjunction with Clenbuterol and can produce extremely dramatic results.

This combination has become very popular in recent years, no doubt responsible for many ripped physiques.

Caution should be taken however. Cytomel comes with precautions which are not to be ignored. Side effects include, but are not limited to,

heart palpitations
      agitation
      shortness of breath
      irregular heartbeat
      sweating
      nausea
      headaches
      psychic/metabolic disorders
      It is a powerful hormone, and one that could potentially alter the normal functioning of the body if misused and overdosed. When taking Cytomel, one must remember to increase the dosage slowly, every other day until the maximum daily dosage is reached at about 160-200mcg. This will help the body adjust to the increased thyroid hormone, hopefully avoiding any sudden "shock" to the system. The daily dose should also be split evenly throughout the day, in an effort to keep blood levels steadier. It is important to stress that a cycle should last no longer than 3-4 weeks and it should never be halted abruptly. As slowly as the dosage was built up it should also be lowered. Taking Cytomel for too long and/or at too high a dosage can result in a permanent thyroid deficiency. After doing such, one might need to be treated with a drug like Cytomel for life. It is also a good idea to first consult your physician and have your thyroid function tested. An undiagnosed hyperfunction would not mix well with the added hormone.

Saved under Cytomel | Comments (1)

Clenbuterol Effects
      March 5th, 2008 by admin

Clenbuterol Thermogenic Effects
      Clenbuterol works very quickly and you should feel the chemical within an hour after intake. Clenbuterol will elevate the body temperature (half of a degree or so) as a result of your body burning excess energy largely from fat. Clenbuterol should also only be used for a relatively short period of time (2 to 3 weeks), because the body will adjust and get used to it (making the effect of clenbuterol negligible largely due to beta-receptor down regulation.

For strength gains, clenbuterol appears to be limited but effective. This may be due to an absence of real anabolic effect, with the strength gain seen with clenbuterol possibly due only to the stimulant properties of the drug (similar to the strength boost seen by Ephedrine users).

Side Effects
      Nothing comes without some sort of a cost. Like any other CNS stimulant drug there can be side effects such as the shakes, insomnia, sweating, increased blood pressure and nausea. These side effects will generally subside after a week or so of use however, as your body becomes accustomed to the drug. You should still check with a doctor before using any CNS stimulant

The actual effects of long-term clenbuterol intake on performance, muscle power, and overall health have been pretty much unclear though.

Minimizing Side Effects
      So, to minimize negative effects and to optimize the benefits you should tailor your dosage based on your body’s reaction. It is also recommended that you cycle on and off to increase effectiveness. Many people also find, the fat burning effect of clenbuterol can be further enhanced by additional substances such as Synthroid or the powerful thyroid hormone Cytomel.

This makes the thermogenic effect extremely dramatic. This can be to a point that the athlete could shred exceptional amounts of extra fat during contest preparations, without a dramatic restriction in calories.

Saved under Clenbuterol, Clenbuterol Dosage, Clenbuterol Info, Clenbuterol Side Effects, buy clenbuterol, buy cytomel, clenbuterol weight loss | Comments (4)

Clenbuterol Weightloss
      March 5th, 2008 by admin

Clenbuterol - A CNS Stimulant
      Clenbuterol belongs to a broad group of drugs knows as sympathomimetics because of its effects on the sympathetic nervous system. Clenbuterol is specifically a selective beta-2 sympathomimetic, primarily affecting only one of the three subsets of beta-receptors.

Because Clenbuterol has little beta-1 stimulating it reduces reversible airway with much less cardiovascular side effects compared to nonselective beta agonists. This is why it is an extremely effective

bronchodilator, with a low level of user complaints.

Clenbuterol - Benefits
      I have a science background and as such have read up on many fat burners such as ephedrine and clenbuterol before they were banned. As such I am very aware of the reported benefits and side effects of clenbuterol use.

Medicinally clenbuterol is typically used as an asthma cure by opening breathing pathways by increasing bronchodilation. In terms of action this drug is best likened to the now also illegal ephedrine and its legal replacement, ma huang.

Athletes use clenbuterol for two primary reasons:

1. To increase metabolic speed. Clenbuterol is shown to directly stimulate fat cells and accelerate the breakdown of triglycerides to form free fatty acids.

2. Clenbuterol is also known to increase strength and endurance of muscles by allowing more efficient transportation of oxygen into cells.

In animal studies, clenbuterol is shown to exhibit anabolic activity, but a review published in the August 1995 issue of Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise states that the possible anabolic activities in humans are very questionable, and based only on animal data using much larger doses than would be required for bronchodilation. This debate continues today, with many still using clenbuterol as a potential anabolic boost.

Saved under Clenbuterol, Clenbuterol Info, buy clenbuterol, clenbuterol weight loss | Comments (2)

CLENBUTEROL
      March 5th, 2008 by admin

Clenbuterol Hydrochloride - also called SizeZeroPill,

has topped the fat burner charts in recent times. As the tabloid press reported there are many celebs that used Clenbuterol to drop large amounts of weight in a very short time. Clenbuterol is not an anabolic steroid. It is originally a bronchodilator to treat asthma and other conditions. Popular brand names are clenbuterol spiropent or oxyflux. The tablet form is preferred over any liquids and the dosage is usually 20mcg, but even 40mcg is now available. Clenbuterol operates mainly by increasing the production and secretion of catabolic hormones, which are secreted from the adrenal region. Now these hormones have a wide variety of functions. First of all they seem to alter the contractile characteristics of smooth muscle, but very specifically. Some will apparently be stimulated, and others inhibited. Amongst those inhibited, the smooth muscles in the bronchial tree, which explains its soothing effect in patients with breathing problems. What it also does, and what is the main factor in weight loss - it increases thermogenesis. This usually encompasses a temporary, slight rise in blood pressure, a stimulatory effect of the heart muscle and a resulting rise in body temperature. Along with the reversing of the effects of insulin (and inhibiting the action of insulin) which results in a release of glycogen back into the blood stream as glucose, and an inability to store or use more glycogen, it will increase the rate of protein and fat being burned in the body. The thermogenesis and an increase in the rate of fat being burned, usually has as a result that the metabolic rate of the subject its much higher and he/she burns more calories. This in turn results in loss of adipose tissue (the shedding of fat in other words) revealing a leaner physique and appearance. Working out while using Clenbuterol is a big surplus as the fat burning abiliy will be even increased.

CLENBUTEROL CYCLE
      Clenbuterol is best used in a pyramid scheme. Slowly building up the dose may be more important that tapering off of it, as most first time users will rarely if ever know how they will react.

It is best to start with 20-40 mcg per day and slowly work your way up increasing the dose every 2-3 days to a maximum of 160-200 mcg (most find 120 mcg to be adequate). Clenbuterol loses most of its nerve stimulation and fat burning benefits after 3-4 weeks (unless it is used with ketotifen), and using it longer on end would be futile, so a 2-3 week cycle duration is advised. The user is best to discontinue the use for an equal period of time and then recommence again. For most efficient fat-burning goals, clenbuterol is often stacked with another weight loss agent for quick effect, or alternated with another fat burning agent. Usually T3 Cytomel is used for such purposes, with alternating or overlapping cycles of 3 weeks each.

Week 1
      Week 2
      Week 3

Clenbuterol 40mcg
      0.5-1 tab/day
      1-3 tabs/day
      1-0.5 tabs/day
      Rest for 2-3 weeks, repeat

CLENBUTEROL SIDE EFFECTS
      Side effects: Consulting with a doctor should be advised for all with high blood pressure and/or previously diagnosed cardio-vascular problems. By building up the dose over time, users will usually see when they’ve reached a dose that becomes too harsh. The use of clenbuterol will elicit higher body temperature, higher blood pressure and in some cases insomnia and jitters. Side effects may subside after the body got accustomed to the drug.

Saved under Clenbuterol, Clenbuterol Dosage, Clenbuterol Info, Clenbuterol Side Effects, buy clenbuterol, clenbuterol weight loss | Comments (3)

Clenbuterol in detail
      December 7th, 2007 by admin

In terms of action Clenbuterol is best likened to the now also illegal ephedrine and its legal replacement, ma huang. All of them operate mainly by increasing the manufacture and secretion of catabolic hormones known as cathecholamines (like dopamine, epinephrine (adrenaline) and norepinephrine (noradrenaline)) which are secreted from the adrenal region. Now these hormones have a wide variety of functions. First of all they seem to alter the contractile characteristics of smooth muscle, but very specifically. Some will apparently be stimulated, and others inhibited. Amongst those inhibited, the smooth muscles in the bronchial tree, which explains its soothing effect in patients with breathing problems. Clenbuterol also does increase thermogenisis. This usually encompasses a rise in blood pressure, a stimulatory effect of the heart muscle and a resulting rise in body temperature.

Along with the reversing of the effects of insulin (and inhibiting the action of insulin) which results in a release of glycogen back into the blood stream as glucose and an inability to store or use more glycogen, it will increase the rate of protein and fat being burned in the body. This thermogenisis and the increase in the rate of fat being burned usually has as a result that the metabolic rate of the subject its much higher and he burns more calories. This in turn results in loss of adipose tissue (the shedding of fat in other words) revealing a leaner physique with cuts and striations. The downside to this effect is that there is a concomitant rise in the rate of protein being burned. Where fat is robbed from the fatty tissue in the body, protein is generally robbed from the muscle. As with all catabolic hormones, in time muscle loss can and will occur. Which is why users should use Clenbuterol together with a healthy full body workout.

Among the other actions of Clenbuterol is an increase in aerobic capacity (facilitated by the easier breathing), a stimulation of the nervous system (facilitated by norepinephrine and acetylcholine release) and thus the skeletal muscle system, an increase in oxygen transportation (facilitated by the increased blood pressure) and an increase in vigil. These characteristics in turn combine to make this drug particularly interesting for athletes doing endurance sports and needing a boost.

StackedFREEK is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 271
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I would like to personally thank EVERYONE!! As I am getting ready to do a very basic, beginners cycle..... The cycle will be a very basic, small dose...however, the PCT I plan on including at least Nolva and Clen for sure.....I would just like to thank personally everyone as this is truly greatly helping me more than y'all know....I'm serious! I'll make sure to keep an eye on this particular post in order to obtain and learn as much information as I possibly can......
      Inspired by a passion for power and reckless behavior......

Gearhead is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 41
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Clenbuterol
      • Clenbuterol

• Clenbuterol
      • Clenbuterol
      • Clenbuterol
      • Clenbuterol
      • Clenbuterol
      • Clenbuterol
      i would say you should try and run an eca stack first and see how that works out for you if you haven't tried it already. Save the clen and other things like t3 for when eca doesn't work so great for you and you need a change..
      Start Jun 1st 02
      250lbs @ 44% bf
      After 1st cycle Dec 1st 02
      215 @ 30% bf
      March 1st After t-3 and clen
      205 @ 24% bf
      June 1st
      225 @ 24%