• Join Us!
  • Why its so important to vote......
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Why its so important to vote......

Schiznick is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 49
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Why its so important to vote......

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I live in CA, and they just passed that stupid ass cant talk on your cell phone law while your driving thing... I have several probs with this law because studies have shown that holding your phone to your ear is no more distracting then using a hands fee device... just being on the phone is what the issue is... , are they going to tell us next that we can get tickets for driving holding the wheel with one hand? Or drinking a water or soda while were driving?

anyway.. my point is... WE the people were never given a chance to vote on these specific laws... the lawmakers WE voted for did it all on their own, thats why its SO important that we do our homework and vote, so we dont get idiots passing rediculous laws like this one.

The same thing happened in 1990 with the steroid laws... they werent the main target in 1990 when they were made illegal, it was METHAMPHETAMINE,... but some of our "brilliant" lawmakers decided FOR US that they arent good for us because some retarded ex football player tried to blame his cancer on steroids when his own doctor said he couldnt prove it had any relation.. so they threw in the steroid ban with the meth laws because those politicians could use it to try and make themselves look good saying they were out to "protect the people", when in fact they are only looking to protect their jobs,..

ok, rant for the day is over.. A friend of mine got pulled over and issued a "warning ticket" for talking on his cell phone and it just irritated the heck out of me
      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"...................Benjamin Franklin

schiznick13@yahoo.com

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default Re: Why its so important to vote......

yeah, they're steadily robbing us of freedoms, and demonizing wonderful drugs that greatly enhance the quality of people's lives around the world. This is proven about AS. The propaganda bullshyt is not, of coarse...because it can't be proven, because it's lies. But, the government sure throws it out there like it's the real deal, and law makers/enforcers, the whole 9, pick it up and run with it. money money money...power power & more power. It's a horribly sad situation. They classify steroids with rec drugs! Ruin responsible people's lives that are living healthy responsible livestyles. All because of horseshyt.
      1 up

Go Gators

Merc is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

yeah we have that **** law up here too. the funny thing is I think none of the cops where I live care about the law, hell I see them on their cell phones too. I think that the laws that are being made are going above and beyond to "protect" people.

But I think the people that are running in the election are just going to continue the trend...eventually I fear our country will become a police state
      Last edited by Merc; 04-07-2008 at 11:24 AM.

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

yeah, what about the cops? I can't remember the last time I passed a cop that wasn't yacking away on his cell phone. Then he's got a radio to deal wth too. Then they have a whole costume full of batman gadgets to try to move around in. I don't know...now I'm ramblin, but, the truth is, I'd rather pass someone turning a beer up than holding a cell phone to their ear. Half the people on the road have no business trying to multi-task like that.Driving itself is multitasking. Throw a piece of chewing gum and a cell phone into the mix with most folks and you got one dumb fuk behind the wheel that doesn't belong there.
      1 up

Go Gators

Deno
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

yep..we got that law too.. another strange law is you can be fined for throwing out a cigarette out of your window.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Deno View Post
      yep..we got that law too.. another strange law is you can be fined for throwing out a cigarette out of your window.
      i dont know that, that is a bad law!!! i'm a smoker (i know, i know, i'm a dum****, stfu), but even i agree with that law...(now, i only do it if i'm sure i'm gonna hit someone riding a motorcycle)
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Schiznick View Post
      I live in CA, and they just passed that stupid ass cant talk on your cell phone law while your driving thing... I have several probs with this law because studies have shown that holding your phone to your ear is no more distracting then using a hands fee device... just being on the phone is what the issue is... , are they going to tell us next that we can get tickets for driving holding the wheel with one hand? Or drinking a water or soda while were driving?

anyway.. my point is... WE the people were never given a chance to vote on these specific laws... the lawmakers WE voted for did it all on their own, thats why its SO important that we do our homework and vote, so we dont get idiots passing rediculous laws like this one.

The same thing happened in 1990 with the steroid laws... they werent the main target in 1990 when they were made illegal, it was METHAMPHETAMINE,... but some of our "brilliant" lawmakers decided FOR US that they arent good for us because some retarded ex football player tried to blame his cancer on steroids when his own doctor said he couldnt prove it had any relation.. so they threw in the steroid ban with the meth laws because those politicians could use it to try and make themselves look good saying they were out to "protect the people", when in fact they are only looking to protect their jobs,..

ok, rant for the day is over.. A friend of mine got pulled over and issued a "warning ticket" for talking on his cell phone and it just irritated the heck out of me
      It is very frustrating and your probably in one of the worst nanny states. Vote Libertarian especially in your local elections.