Ok guys, 12 weeks out of my show on sat. Just seems like yest I was 24. Well I am down to 264 as of today floating around the 10ish% mark. SO starting sat I am going to be starting the following cycle for the shot...And I will post my LOW carb day for others to see that was made up by a very good show prep guy and so you know how fukn hard it can be...LOL

Cycle- 12 weeks- will cut oils 3 days from show and gh 2 weeks out

weeks 1-12 Prop- 150mg eod
Weeks 1-12 Tren- 100mg eod
weeks 2-12 Mast- 100mg eod
weeks 6-12 Winn- 100mg ed

Gh at 5ius 5/2
T3 weeks 1-4, 8-12 (if needed) 50 ramping to 100mcgs
Clen 2 weeks on one week off till show ramping up to 160 mcgs ed
Aldactone on hand

Thats the cycle brothers

Diet-I will be rotating them low, medium, high, and maybe a no carb day closer to show if needed, and a high high day every once in awhile depending on feeling and flatness

Diet-LOW CARB DAY- cardio done on empty stomach then meal 1 starts, no lifting this day just abs, calves and cardio

Meal 1- 12 egg whites (2 yolks)
1/2 cup cooked oats

Meal 2- 75grams whey
1 tbl flax oil

Meal 3- 8 oz chicken breast
1/2 cup cashews

Meal 4- 2 cups shrimp
1 cup green veggies

Meal 5- 8 oz lean steak
Salad with spray dressing (40 cals)

Meal 6- Same as meal 3

Meal 7- cottage cheese or casein protein shake

This comes out to approx 450-500 protein, 150-200 fats, and 50-70 carbs and 4000 cals

On medium days I will add in a sweet potatoe to meal 2 and brown rice to meal 3, and lower the fats that day. High carbs day I will get 250 and just add carbs in all meals except last two and almost no fats that day. This is to keep the metabo guessing and not hit a plateau. If I notice a flat feeling or real tired one day I might add a carb meal. But for the most part this is what I am sticking to. I hope this helps some and thanks for taking the time to read this guys. 12 more WEEKS BABY!!!!!!!! LETS DO WORK!! LOL

C