• Join Us!
  • Slin Me...
  • Slin Me...
  • Slin Me...
  • Slin Me...
  • Slin Me...
  • Slin Me...
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slin Me...

Iron_Gook is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Slin Me...

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Slin Me...
      • Slin Me...

• Slin Me...
      • Slin Me...
      • Slin Me...
      • Slin Me...
      • Slin Me...
      • Slin Me...
      I've posted a similar thread over on WCB but wanted your opinions as well before I moved forward. So here are my thoughts/questions:

I’ve seriously considered using insulin. I’ve read enough posts/articles over the past 24 hours to burn my retina and send me into delirium. However, I have several questions considering the fact that one of the side effects of insulin use is DEATH. So, I’m taking all the necessary precautions and weighing out the pros and cons before I move forward. Now, the reason for my interest is that insulin is not detectable if I was to be tested for any AAS. Additionally, obtaining insulin is relatively easy since it’s legal to purchase at your local pharmacy. Other likes about insulin is that it won’t adversely affect my liver values – this is very important to me because of a preexisting liver condition. Another plus is that it doesn’t aromatize since it’s not an AAS – so no ***** tits or any variation thereof. Considering all of this, below are some questions, which I hope you all can answer in order for me to better assess my decision. Thanks in advance.

IG

Q: How many grams of carbohydrates should I consume with each IU? Well, I’ve read that the recommended default figure is 10gms per IU of insulin. However, I’ve also read that some people are able to drop their carbohydrate consumption down to 5-7gms per IU. I realize that each person’s sensitivity to insulin is relative but where should I begin?

Q: If you start at 2 IU and work your way up to 10 IU of insulin, does the amount of carbohydrates you consume need to increase gradually as well? I naturally want to answer my own question and say “yes”. However, the reason I ask this is because I normally consume a post workout shake that consists of 100gms of dextrose and 50gms of whey protein. Now, with the inclusion of exogenous insulin, should I consume more or less? Should I start by only ingesting 20gms of fast acting carbohydrates (dextrose) and 10gms of protein immediately after my workout if I was to start at 2 IU – or should I just stick with my 100/50 carb/protein shake that I’m taking regularly and work my way up to 10 IU?

Q: What are the effects of R-ALA or ALA to insulin use? I know that the use of ALA, whether in R or S form, is used to mimic the effects of insulin. (i.e. help shuttle carbohydrates and protein into muscle cells). Will the use of ALA contribute to increasing insulin sensitivity? Should I cut back on my ALA consumption prior to my Post Workout Shake?

Q: Do you recommend the use of Hydroxy Citric Acid (HCA) with insulin? I’ve read a post referring to the ability of HCA to inhibit ATP citrate lysase (ACL). Basically preventing the conversion of carbohydrates to fat. Are there any opinions on this matter?

Q: Which type of insulin would you recommend? Humalog or Humulin R? I realize that Humalog is a faster acting insulin and more controllable but most of the articles and posts dealing with insulin recommend Humulin R for beginners.

Q: How long and how often do you recommend cycling insulin? Should I cycle it for two weeks on and then two weeks off? I see that beginners are advised to only use it post workout until they become accustomed to it’s effects but what are your thoughts about it’s use after post cardio?

Q: What would you recommend as the ratio of carbohydrates and protein in the post workout meal? Not the shake because I understand that the Post Workout Shake should be a 2/1 ratio of carbohydrates and protein, (10gms of carbohydrates and 5gms of protein) per IU of insulin. What are your thoughts about the meals following the PWO Shake?

Q: I realize that staying lean while on insulin is dependent upon not consuming fats during the “insulin window” so to speak but what about consuming too many carbohydrates or protein?

Q: Normally, insulin is used along with AAS due to the synergistic effects they have upon the body, but has anyone used insulin alone? What should I expect from using insulin? Will I gain quality muscle mass? Will I become leaner? What have been your personal experiences upon your physique from using insulin?

Thanks in advance.

IG

BIGMOFO is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 31.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Slin Me...

silin is not for me!

ATTITUDES ARE CONTAGIOUS, MINE MIGHT KILL YOU!

"Goals are Dreams with Deadlines!"

Note: All of my advice and posts are merely for educational purposes I do not condone the use of steroids or any other illegal drugs. I am no doctor and my advice should be taken with a grain of salt, just like everyone else's hypothetical advice.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by bigmofo
      silin is not for me!
      Ya skeeerd??? I know I am that's why I'm doing so much research before I take the plunge.

IG

SMILEY FACE is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i love slin....humalog requires a presp and humalin r, u can walk in and get it wt no prob

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_MIKE1979
      i love slin....humalog requires a presp and humalin r, u can walk in and get it wt no prob
      What have been your experiences with Slin? What can I expect?

IG

snickers1 is offline Pocket Hercules Vet
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Gook

IG
      i would listen to big mike on this one do a search for slin mikey has written allot about his experiences with it.
      Don't worry about life, you're not going to survive it anyway.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

IG
      Honestly, expect to see some fat on ur lower abs (where u inject)make sure that u rotate the injection and this is normal due to water retention..ur strenght gonna go up BIG TIME and u gonna get U puffy.... but as soon as u stop the slin, the water will subside....
      i use the 100ius slin 1cc every black notch is 2 ius and if u were using the 50ius slin 1/2 cc every black notch is 1 ius since it;s half
      u need to start wt 2 ius the first 2 days and then u go up to 4 ius the next 2days and up to 6ius for the next 2 days till u hit 10 ius and run it MAX 5 weeks and if that is ur first time doing slin stay at 10 ius and gonna get u massive and i went up to 30 ius sincei have done a lot of slin cycles.....
      take the shots after the gym..... once u hit 10 ius, start spliting 5 ius in the morning and 5 ius after gym....
      i used the humalin R and it stays in ur system longer than the humalog....
      for every 1 ius of slin u need 10 grams of carbs and 10 grams of sugar and this is A MUST.....Creatine is good with it and slin forces the creatine into teh muscle and u need something fast acting, i like to take cell tech coz every 2 scoops is 75 grams of each, and eat ur NORMAL MEAL AFTERWARD and very fast acting....some people disagree and say: cell tech is tooo expensive and tell ya to buy dextrose.... always keep ur sugar on u...i keep chocolate wt me all teh time gym bag, house, car, work...to be on the safe side....

only 2 times i almost went into coma(hypo shit) on this cycle, and IT WAS MY MISTAKE, I WAS GETTING sweaty, dizzy , trembling and hot/cold, and that is due cozi woke up late to go to work, i shot my slin and didn;t take my carbs/sugar and GOT STUCK IN TRAFFIC BIG TIME AND LUCKLY DUNNO HOW I GOT TO WORK AND TOOK MY SHIT AND NEXT 10 MNS LIKE NOTHING HAPPENS...(FORGOT 2 BRING MY CHOCOLATE WT ME, CAR).....
      AND ALSO I GOT SLEEPY..SLIN MAKES U SLEEPY TOO...

FOR SIZE, SLIN IS A MUST TO GET THE LOOK LIKE A BODYBUILDER....

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Honestly, expect to see some fat on ur lower abs (where u inject)make sure that u rotate the injection and this is normal due to water retention..ur strenght gonna go up BIG TIME and u gonna get U puffy.... but as soon as u stop the slin, the water will subside....
      i use the 100ius slin 1cc every black notch is 2 ius and if u were using the 50ius slin 1/2 cc every black notch is 1 ius since it;s half
      u need to start wt 2 ius the first 2 days and then u go up to 4 ius the next 2days and up to 6ius for the next 2 days till u hit 10 ius and run it MAX 5 weeks and if that is ur first time doing slin stay at 10 ius and gonna get u massive and i went up to 30 ius sincei have done a lot of slin cycles.....
      take the shots after the gym..... once u hit 10 ius, start spliting 5 ius in the morning and 5 ius after gym....
      i used the humalin R and it stays in ur system longer than the humalog....
      for every 1 ius of slin u need 10 grams of carbs and 10 grams of sugar and this is A MUST.....Creatine is good with it and slin forces the creatine into teh muscle and u need something fast acting, i like to take cell tech coz every 2 scoops is 75 grams of each, and eat ur NORMAL MEAL AFTERWARD and very fast acting....some people disagree and say: cell tech is tooo expensive and tell ya to buy dextrose.... always keep ur sugar on u...i keep chocolate wt me all teh time gym bag, house, car, work...to be on the safe side....

only 2 times i almost went into coma(hypo shit) on this cycle, and IT WAS MY MISTAKE, I WAS GETTING sweaty, dizzy , trembling and hot/cold, and that is due cozi woke up late to go to work, i shot my slin and didn;t take my carbs/sugar and GOT STUCK IN TRAFFIC BIG TIME AND LUCKLY DUNNO HOW I GOT TO WORK AND TOOK MY SHIT AND NEXT 10 MNS LIKE NOTHING HAPPENS...(FORGOT 2 BRING MY CHOCOLATE WT ME, CAR).....
      AND ALSO I GOT SLEEPY..SLIN MAKES U SLEEPY TOO...

FOR SIZE, SLIN IS A MUST TO GET THE LOOK LIKE A BODYBUILDER....
      Damn good info bro. I appreciate it. How were the pumps in the gym. How much did you gain from the slin and did you retain all your size from it.

IG

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Damn good info bro. I appreciate it. How were the pumps in the gym. How much did you gain from the slin and did you retain all your size from it.

IG
      no prob GOOK ..don't expect to get tight, u just look massive and everyting is swollen...well i can't tell ya how many pounds since i was taking 150 mg of anadrol wt it...but went up from 209 to 225 in 5 weeks and then on 7th went up to 235 and once gh kicked in, in 2 weeks i dropped to 217... and slowly i went back up to 230 tight now.

ohhhhhhh yesssssssss, size is still there...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

no prob GOOK ..don't expect to get tight, u just look massive and everyting is swollen...well i can't tell ya how many pounds since i was taking 150 mg of anadrol wt it...but went up from 209 to 225 in 5 weeks and then on 7th went up to 235 and once gh kicked in, in 2 weeks i dropped to 217... and slowly i went back up to 230 tight now.

ohhhhhhh yesssssssss, size is still there...
      So you just got bigger and not tighter. I'm looking at something to tighten up because maintaining my weight is a very important issue with my job. I have to stay within certain standards. I don't want to get on slin and balloon up.

IG

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

So you just got bigger and not tighter. I'm looking at something to tighten up because maintaining my weight is a very important issue with my job. I have to stay within certain standards. I don't want to get on slin and balloon up.

IG
      not tight at all...looking puffy and bigger.... u will be a BIG BALLOON...but now i know people take tren wt it to keep teh water off..i dunno about that and never tried it....
      From the pics taht i saw, u were looking very tight, might as well DO masteron, or halo to tighten up big time or even winny.....Unless u wanna use GROWTH

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Yeah, Masteron and maybe some var might be the ticket for me...

IG

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Yeah, Masteron and maybe some var might be the ticket for me...

IG
      u answered ur own question.... masteron is good at 300 mg a week

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Yeah, both are very mild and great for hardening. Neither aromatize and are easy on the liver. Time to go shopping at my local grocery store. Wonder if they carry that stuff at Stater Brothers. LOL!

IG

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Slin Me...
      • Slin Me...

• Slin Me...
      • Slin Me...
      • Slin Me...
      • Slin Me...
      • Slin Me...
      • Slin Me...
      Yeah, both are very mild and great for hardening. Neither aromatize and are easy on the liver. Time to go shopping at my local grocery store. Wonder if they carry that stuff at Stater Brothers. LOL!

IG
      Make sure that they are fresh and make sure that u negotiate and no taxes as well.....lol!!!!!!!