• Join Us!
  • Help with my diet?
  • Help with my diet?
  • Help with my diet?
  • Help with my diet?
  • Help with my diet?
  • Help with my diet?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Help with my diet?

crombie09
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Help with my diet?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Help with my diet?
      • Help with my diet?

• Help with my diet?
      • Help with my diet?
      • Help with my diet?
      • Help with my diet?
      • Help with my diet?
      • Help with my diet?
      Just making sure Im not wasting my time and doing everything correctly.

Stats
      6'4" 230 lbs as of today and 13 % bf and 25 yrs old

Goals
      Gain lean mass while losing a little fat

Basal MEtabolic Rate
      3730 pretty sure I did this correctly

Food availability
      I just started making my own sushi so I eat that almost everyday, I love red meat, eggs, chicken, rice pb and j sandwhiches, milk, sweet potaotes, fiber one cereal, spinach leaf salads, ww bread, I use ON protien, along with Dextrose and Maltodextrin for postworkouts, ect...no a big veggie fan but if you layout what I must eat, I'll eat anything.

Diet time length
      The quicker the better but I would like to make this an ongoing diet, just want to live a healthy lifestyle

Cardio type (if applicable)
      Currently dont do any cardio, very hard for me to gain weight as I was 175 lbs and 6'4" all through high school and had to eat a ton and did a copule cycles to get to what I am now. Since I have begun to eat better these last 5 or so weeks I have lost a decent amount of fat and people are noticing.

Any ergogenic aids/drugs
      Im on dbol, test and deca right now, just started cycle, will end cycle with winny. Protien shakes and creatine.

Heres a sample diet:

So a sample diet. I dont really have times b/c I work a lot right now and on the days I can sleep in a let my body rest I do so. I shoot for 10 hours of sleep a night. I know some may say thats a lot but I have found that the standard 8 just inst enough for me.

1. 50g ON protien, 25g dextrose
      2. 6 whole egglands best eggs 3 pieces 100% whole wheat toast or oatmeal or fiber one cereal edit: I've decided to do 3 whole eggs and 4 eggs whites instead.
      3. Chicken breast (2) and a sweet potato
      4. Post workout shake (50g ON protein, 25g dex, 25g malto)
      5. 8-10 oz Sushi (only eat sashimi, which is large cuts of fish over rice) or a 10-14 oz sirloin steak and some rice
      6. same as meal 5
      7. pb and j and a glass of milk (only natty pb and sugar free jelly)

I drink water, crystal light and Arizona diet green tea throughout the day.

I know Im missing veggies here, I eat a spinach leaf salad occasionally but dont really do veggies much. If you're going to throw them in the diet please make sure they are simple and as un-often as possible. Haha.

Oh and I just ordered a ton of Muscle Milk which I'll start using in place of my ON protien next week.

crombie09
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Help with my diet?

bump

crombie09
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Bueler. Bueler.

a-bomb83 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i think it looks fairly healthy. whats the breakdown? cals/fat/protein/sugar/carbs if anything, keep sugars to as close to 0 as possible. eat protein/carb/fat meals...but keep the carb low-moderate and the fat low, and protein (obviously) high. for example...

1. 50g ON protien, 25g dextrose add in about 5-10g of flax or olive oil to that mix
      2. 3 pieces 100% whole wheat toast or oatmeal or fiber one cereal edit: I've decided to do 3 whole eggs and 4 eggs whites instead. i think the fat from the whole egg would be an ample source
      3. Chicken breast (2) and a sweet potato again, need a lil fat. maybe a handful/serving of nuts. not to exceed 10-15g
      4. Post workout shake (50g ON protein, 25g dex, 25g malto) i'd go with 100g of dex, ditch the malto. also, again, throw in some flax or evoo.
      5. 8-10 oz Sushi (only eat sashimi, which is large cuts of fish over rice) or a 10-14 oz sirloin steak and some rice looks fine
      6. same as meal 5
      7. pb and j and a glass of milk (only natty pb and sugar free jelly) ditch this and just replace it with a shake. i'm assuming this is a late "meal" so, no need to keep any carbs/sugars in your system while you're sleeping.

also, make sure your shakes are in water, not milk....or if you MUST, then use skim and as little as possible. dairy is a no no when cutting.
      Hey, I never saw a skinny bodybuilder before - eat away!
      - Testify

THE BEST WAY TO GET OVER A GIRL IS TO GET UNDER ANOTHER ONE

crombie09
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by a-bomb83
      i think it looks fairly healthy. whats the breakdown? cals/fat/protein/sugar/carbs if anything, keep sugars to as close to 0 as possible. eat protein/carb/fat meals...but keep the carb low-moderate and the fat low, and protein (obviously) high. for example...

1. 50g ON protien, 25g dextrose add in about 5-10g of flax or olive oil to that mix
      2. 3 pieces 100% whole wheat toast or oatmeal or fiber one cereal edit: I've decided to do 3 whole eggs and 4 eggs whites instead. i think the fat from the whole egg would be an ample source
      3. Chicken breast (2) and a sweet potato again, need a lil fat. maybe a handful/serving of nuts. not to exceed 10-15g
      4. Post workout shake (50g ON protein, 25g dex, 25g malto) i'd go with 100g of dex, ditch the malto. also, again, throw in some flax or evoo.
      5. 8-10 oz Sushi (only eat sashimi, which is large cuts of fish over rice) or a 10-14 oz sirloin steak and some rice looks fine
      6. same as meal 5
      7. pb and j and a glass of milk (only natty pb and sugar free jelly) ditch this and just replace it with a shake. i'm assuming this is a late "meal" so, no need to keep any carbs/sugars in your system while you're sleeping.

also, make sure your shakes are in water, not milk....or if you MUST, then use skim and as little as possible. dairy is a no no when cutting.

Ok sounds cool. I dont know if you noticed or not in the bottom of my thread but I just ordered a lot of Muscle Milk to use as my protien now instead of the ON. I believe Muscle Milk already has a good amount of good fats in it.

a-bomb83 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Help with my diet?
      • Help with my diet?

• Help with my diet?
      • Help with my diet?
      • Help with my diet?
      • Help with my diet?
      • Help with my diet?
      • Help with my diet?
      RTD's or the powder? either way, thats fine.
      Hey, I never saw a skinny bodybuilder before - eat away!
      - Testify

THE BEST WAY TO GET OVER A GIRL IS TO GET UNDER ANOTHER ONE