• Join Us!
  • Health Care
  • Health Care
  • Health Care
  • Health Care
  • Health Care
  • Health Care
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Health Care

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Health Care

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Health Care
      • Health Care

• Health Care
      • Health Care
      • Health Care
      • Health Care
      • Health Care
      • Health Care
      Ok, look. Nursing Homes face major cuts inhibiting our ability to care for our residents. When combined with the $12 billion cut already imposed by CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) we are looking at a projected loss of 50,000 jobs in 2010! Obama wants to say no cuts to Medicare? I can tell you from the front lines that that's bullshit! We are facing more cuts to Medicare and Medicaid that will virtually cripple our ability to care for the most frail of our population. We are looking at a total of $32-40 billion in cuts! This along with the possibility of losing the Market Basket Update (cost of living for Medicare) and gaining nursing labor unions we are fukked!
      For anyone who is pro union, let me tell you that unions have no place what so ever in health care! Take my place for example, I cannot raise anyones wages without state and/or federal funds. I signed a lease last July for a business that's been in my family since 65 because of this type of shit. I lost 30k last year, so I assure you that noone is getting rich in this business. I'm in this for the same reason my Papa started it, I care about these folks. The sad fact is that it isn't even about "care" anymore, it's about money and watching your ass. Fukk that, these are people and in a rural area like mine, it's about care!!! Please, I'm begging each and every person on this board to contact your Congressmen about this issue. You can find letters and info at the American Healthcare Association's website.
      Please get involved.
      Thanks

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Health Care

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Health Care
      • Health Care

• Health Care
      • Health Care
      • Health Care
      • Health Care
      • Health Care
      • Health Care
      I hear ya Bro- must of us know its BS- you know I don't this crap to go through!