• Join Us!
  • Injecting Calves!
  • Injecting Calves!
  • Injecting Calves!
  • Injecting Calves!
  • Injecting Calves!
  • Injecting Calves!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Injecting Calves!

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Injecting Calves!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Injecting Calves!
      • Injecting Calves!

• Injecting Calves!
      • Injecting Calves!
      • Injecting Calves!
      • Injecting Calves!
      • Injecting Calves!
      • Injecting Calves!
      I know this shouldnt be here it should be on training. Im having trouble on getting my calves to grow. Every month or so I measure them, nothing. I was thinking that if injecting some gear in them might help. I was told that it would help but I never tried it before. Anyone ever done this before. Since I come from bad genetics on calves is there any way for them to grow injecting gear on them.

Disposable_Hero
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Not direct muscle growth, but like Presser posted, you will stretch the facia and get synthol effect..it has sure worked on my ass, I've got a ghetto booty now

D_H

BIG_GUNS_21
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

It wont make a HUGE difference...genetically weak calves are a bad thing. if you over due site injections, they start to look like bags of oil hanging off your legs...

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by BIG_GUNS_21
      It wont make a HUGE difference...genetically weak calves are a bad thing. if you over due site injections, they start to look like bags of oil hanging off your legs...
      Is there a possible way for them to grow fast. Cause Ive gotten them to grow and within weeks there back to the same size they once were. I just hate that cause Im afraid to use shorts at times, and it sux. My girlfriend always wants me to wear shorts but my calves embarrass the shit out of me. Im pretty big in every other muscle group except my calves.

BIG_GUNS_21
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

PGF2 is you can handle it, that might work, but 6-8 injections ed and "shitty" sides would keep my away from it...The site injections might help, if you use a fast acting aas like test susp, and winny. They would be sore, but that might help them to grow, worked for my tri bi site injections.

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Since this current cycle I'm a big believer in site injecting certain muscles. I'm running Fina every day so I'm always looking for new spots. Ever since I bit the bullet and went with bicep injections once a week, I have seen a noticable difference in their size. And yes, I believe it does have to do with the stretching of the muscle fascia, but I believe that genetically the fascia was keeping my biceps from growing.

BullFX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

bro how do u work ur calvz? i think u should do heavy reps and keep increasing the weight, keep addin weights.. its like any other muscle i think it has no other choice but to grow if u push it ??

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by BullFX
      bro how do u work ur calvz? i think u should do heavy reps and keep increasing the weight, keep addin weights.. its like any other muscle i think it has no other choice but to grow if u push it ??
      I was doing 500lbs on the standing calve machine but thats all the weight it takes. Cause at the place I go to work out thats all the shit for calves they have. I would do from around 3-5 sets till failure and do standing ones just for the burn at 3 sets of 100.

BullFX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by JuIcE iS LoOsE
      I was doing 500lbs on the standing calve machine but thats all the weight it takes. Cause at the place I go to work out thats all the shit for calves they have. I would do from around 3-5 sets till failure and do standing ones just for the burn at 3 sets of 100.
      ya bro i was thinking of the same thing.. there is only like 400lbs on one of our standing calv machines... do the siting calv raise. u dont have the machin fo r i at ur gym? or do the ones with leg press u can always add more to those...

personally i think without adding weight to any lift i can never grow... like more than 10 reps is kinda useless for me

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by BullFX
      ya bro i was thinking of the same thing.. there is only like 400lbs on one of our standing calv machines... do the siting calv raise. u dont have the machin fo r i at ur gym? or do the ones with leg press u can always add more to those...

personally i think without adding weight to any lift i can never grow... like more than 10 reps is kinda useless for me
      Hey bro do u think those Strengh shoes work. I have them but havent used them in a long time and for a short peroid.

rescued is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 79
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Calves are a hard muscle to grow for alot of people, fortunately I'm not one of them. Probably stems from my days of racing BMX and my continuing love of bike riding, but my calves are one of my strongest body parts. In fact, they are the almost approaching freaky. I guess I am like you in a way, I can punish and punish my calves, but they do not respond. I don't even get a pump in my calves anymore, they just stay the same size. Sorry I can't help out more.

Mudge is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 242
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

If they have a front squat machine, those are great IMO, and you can load them up. If you want a pump up the reps, but that doesn't have anything to do with growth directly.

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanx bros.

Mudge is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 242
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Calf injections have a bad rep for big pain and walking trouble, but I've never tried it myself (thats why).

Maybe you need to try something new, like a day of a single set of 50-100 rep work or something like that, something different that will set them on fire. At least something to break your mental attitude, and maybe establish a mind to muscle connection a bit more and just make you concentrate on them.

You will remember that Arnold wore shorts to purposely show off his poor calf development to help get him fired up.

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Injecting Calves!
      • Injecting Calves!

• Injecting Calves!
      • Injecting Calves!
      • Injecting Calves!
      • Injecting Calves!
      • Injecting Calves!
      • Injecting Calves!
      Originally posted by JuIcE iS LoOsE
      Hey bro do u think those Strengh shoes work. I have them but havent used them in a long time and for a short peroid.
      my friend used them for basketball and they seemed to work well. he added at least a half of an inch to his calves