• Join Us!
  • Daley issues apology
  • Daley issues apology
  • Daley issues apology
  • Daley issues apology
  • Daley issues apology
  • Daley issues apology
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Daley issues apology

tn94z is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Default Daley issues apology

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Daley issues apology
      • Daley issues apology

• Daley issues apology
      • Daley issues apology
      • Daley issues apology
      • Daley issues apology
      • Daley issues apology
      • Daley issues apology
      "I’ve had a long flight home to consider my actions and regret the mistake I made on Saturday. I would like to apologise to the UFC and the Athletic Commission for what I’ve done as well as all the fans and sponsors that support me."

"I would also like to offer my sincerest apologies to Josh Koscheck who did not deserve the cheap shot I threw. He did what he needed to do in order to win the fight and get the job done, and I foolishly reacted to the situation. There is no excuse for my actions and I know what I did was very unprofessional. I was immensely frustrated by a collection of things that took place throughout the fight as well as leading up to it, but I’m certainly not trying to condone or excuse my actions."

"Josh implemented his game plan perfectly taking me down and staying on top of me for the majority of the fight. I was also frustrated about him claiming (and acting like) I knee’d him in the head on the ground when it was clear for all to see in the video replay that I didn’t connect at all with the knee I threw. Then finally, the verbal abuse Josh hit me with in the final 30 seconds of the fight simply pushed me over the edge and my frustrations came out as I knew I’d lost the fight, was unhappy with my own performance and had then been ridiculed by my opponent to top things off."

"This is certainly no excuse for my actions; I fully deserve to be punished for what I did and hope that everyone I have disappointed can forgive my rash decision. I feel very disappointed in myself for losing my cool and hope that I am able to address my temperament and bounce back from this low point in my career."

"I feel ashamed and embarrassed by what I did and hope that together my team and I can get through this issue. It will be a long road back from where I am now to earning the trust and respect of the UFC and the MMA fans that have supported me for so long, I know I’ve let you all down but I’m determined to make it up to you all."
      I don't know how I feel about this yet. You can add Daley to my list of disappointments!! Not because of the loss, because he lost to a good fighter, but because of his lack of respect at the end.
      "He woke up because I kept punching him in the face." --Thiago Alves

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

Strella is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 206
      Overall activity: 0.3%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Daley issues apology

I think it was stupid and childish on both parts. I have always like Kos, but I didnt realize what a big clown he was. He was rolling around on the ground like a Mexican soccer player trying to get a foul called, pathetic.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Yeah. I think that Dana jumped the gun on saying that Daley would never fight in the UFC again. I think he should have sat Kos and Daley down and maybe see how Kos felt about it and all that. He should for sure have suspended him. I wouldn't be surprised if Daley is back later on.

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

daley should never fight in the ufc again,you dont sucker punch anyone dude theres no reason for it no matter how bad koz acted in or out of the ring. this just showed how Immature daley is. If I was koz I would pres charges and take his purse or dana should give it to koz for that sucker punch.No one here shuld ever think a sucker punch is fine. You do it your out
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      daley should never fight in the ufc again,you dont sucker punch anyone dude theres no reason for it no matter how bad koz acted in or out of the ring. this just showed how Immature daley is. If I was koz I would pres charges and take his purse or dana should give it to koz for that sucker punch.No one here shuld ever think a sucker punch is fine. You do it your out
      I understand what you are saying but what is the difference in that and holding onto a rear naked choke even when the ref is trying to stop you because you won't let go?

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

I understand what you are saying but what is the difference in that and holding onto a rear naked choke even when the ref is trying to stop you because you won't let go?
      BJ DID IT TO JENS YEAH I UNDERSTAND BUT WHAT YA GONNA DO LET THE REF DEDUCT A POINT CHANGE THE RULES
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Daley issues apology
      • Daley issues apology

• Daley issues apology
      • Daley issues apology
      • Daley issues apology
      • Daley issues apology
      • Daley issues apology
      • Daley issues apology
      Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      BJ DID IT TO JENS YEAH I UNDERSTAND BUT WHAT YA GONNA DO LET THE REF DEDUCT A POINT CHANGE THE RULES
      That's right, so what's the difference? A rear naked could possibly cause brain damage? Babalu did the same thing that BJ did, and got kicked out. I would be willing to bet that if Randy, or Chuck, or Brock were to hit someone after the bell, they would get suspended and maybe fined.

Now I understand and I completely agree with you that it's 150% BS...I just think they should punish the same way across the board.