• Join Us!
  • kimbo won
  • kimbo won
  • kimbo won
  • kimbo won
  • kimbo won
  • kimbo won
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: kimbo won

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default kimbo won

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • kimbo won
      • kimbo won

• kimbo won
      • kimbo won
      • kimbo won
      • kimbo won
      • kimbo won
      • kimbo won
      kimbo really took it to him in the 2nd round.Whats with alexander running around the ring in the first round. Kimbos ground game needs to improve more but it wasnt bad.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

BigDawg is offline Super Moderator
      is entering beast mode

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: kimbo won

FUUUUUUK!! forgot to set DVR before we went to wife's xmas party for work. GODDAM IT!!!!
      You may not recognize your mom when you get home, I shaved her back.

I don't have an ego, i just love how awesome i am !!

electricmuscle
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

yea alexander was a p**sy rnning from him kimbo sure got better alexander was obviously just trying to capitalize on chopping his legs due to his knees.....p**sy

badasz32 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 405
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

that was very suprising to see houston stick to a game plan.... it was basically a 2 round fight.... the first round was one of the worst in mma history. kimbo looked good... the show ended in july and its now december ... so he has had 6 months to work with american top team....
      Badasz1@Hushmail.com

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

kimbo,

actually took things he learned and used them in a REAL fight, that is alot harder than most folks think, he still looked a little quaky at times, yet, he deserves some crred, he has improved quite a bit

tn94z is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Well, Houston's game plan lost him that fight. After seeing that Kaleb Starnes act, I was pulling for Kimbo. If I was Houston, I would fire whoever's idea that was! Kimbo really didn't look that much better IMO. I mean the guy couldn't even lock up a rear naked choke against a guy that has no ground game at all. It look more like Houston got himself in those positions on the ground more than Kimbo put him in them.

I think Kimbo looked average at best considering he was fighting a fighter from the lowest level of a lower weight class. The 2nd round as very good for kimbo, but his standup really sucks and so does his ground game. Kimbo is a one trick pony and that won't stand in the UFC.

And the judging was nuts again. I agree Kimbo won the fight, but no way was it 30-27
      "He woke up because I kept punching him in the face." --Thiago Alves

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

O2BESOHUGE is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

HOUSTON USUALLY COMES OUT LIKE A MAN POSSESSED...KIMBO HAS LEARNED TO FIGHT NOW! HIS KNEE WILL BE HIS DOWNFALL THOUGH
      ..“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Quote Originally Posted by O2BESOHUGE View Post
      HOUSTON USUALLY COMEWS OUT LIKE A MAN POSSESSED...KIMBO HAS LEARNED TO FIGHT NOW! HIS KNEE WILL BE HIS DOWNFALL THOUGH

Kimbo hasn't learned to fight IMO. He has KO power and that's it. He looked average against a smaller fighter.

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Kimbo really didn't look that much better IMO
      I just knew you were going to say this yet every other member in this thread say he hs improved so if we are going with statistics you lose. ofcourse he got better and ofcourse it showed. How in the world can you say he didnt.oh wait IN YOUR OPINION HUH

I mean the guy couldn't even lock up a rear naked choke against a guy that has no ground game at all

THE WAY KIMBO WAS POSITIONED HE COULDNT LOCK IT UP AND HE PROBABLY DIDNT WANT TO GET TURNED AND HAVE ALEXANDER GET THE UPPER HAND WITH A MISTAKE SO KIMBO DID THE RIGHT THING JUST STAY THE WAY HE WAS POSITIONED AND TRY AND GET IN A BETTER POSITIONED BUT TIME WAS RUNNING OUT

but his standup really sucks and so does his ground game. Kimbo is a one trick pony and that won't stand in the UFC.

THIS WAS ABOUT KIMBO GETTING BETTER AND DESERVING A SHOT IN THE UFC WHICH HE PROVED BY BEATING ALEXANDER. OH AND YOU SAY FIRE WHO EVER CAME UP WITH ALEXANDERS GAME PLAN HOW ABOUT ALEXANDER DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH KIMBO AND WAS AFRAID TO GET INTO IT WITH HIM AND IT SHOWED BY HIS PUS SY ASS RUNNING AROUND THE RING.HOUSTON IS A POWER FIGHTER AND HE HAS SHOWN THAT BY KNOCKING OUT 2 TOP 10 FIGHTERS. YOU JUST WONT GIVE A MAN HIS PROPS WHEN HE DESERVES IT AND KIMBO PROVED THAT EVEN WITH HIS DOMINATING TAKE DOWN NOW THERES SOME POWER IN KIMBO. AND AS FOR THE JUDGES ALL 3 JUDGES SO ALEXANDER RUN AROUND THE RING AND KIMBO BEING THE PURSUDER AND DID GET A FEW JABS IN THERE SO THATS HOW THEY JUDGED THAT ROUND.OH AND DONT SAY YOU WERE PULLING FOR KIMBO WHEN YOU TALKED NEGATIVE ABOUT HIM THROUGH OUT THIS POST. YOU HAD NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT HIM BUT WAS PULLING FOR HIM WHAT A JOKE THAT IS.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      I just knew you were going to say this yet every other member in this thread say he hs improved so if we are going with statistics you lose. ofcourse he got better and ofcourse it showed. How in the world can you say he didnt.oh wait IN YOUR OPINION HUH
      Let him fight someone in his own weight class and then tell me if he looked that much better. The guy couldn't even get the rear naked choke. That is one of the first moves you learn. You can say I lose all you want and talk about statistics, which makes no sense. He beat Houston Aleaxander...wow!! The lowest fighter at a lower weight class...that is a great improvement. Where did you see improvement? The fact that he got full mount on a guy that has no ground game, or that fact that he had the rear naked choke on a silver platter and couldn't do anything with it?

THE WAY KIMBO WAS POSITIONED HE COULDNT LOCK IT UP AND HE PROBABLY DIDNT WANT TO GET TURNED AND HAVE ALEXANDER GET THE UPPER HAND WITH A MISTAKE SO KIMBO DID THE RIGHT THING JUST STAY THE WAY HE WAS POSITIONED AND TRY AND GET IN A BETTER POSITIONED BUT TIME WAS RUNNING OUT
      This is like the ultimate excuse....hahah!!! He was in PRIME position for the rear naked, are you kidding? HAHA!!

THIS WAS ABOUT KIMBO GETTING BETTER AND DESERVING A SHOT IN THE UFC WHICH HE PROVED BY BEATING ALEXANDER. OH AND YOU SAY FIRE WHO EVER CAME UP WITH ALEXANDERS GAME PLAN HOW ABOUT ALEXANDER DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH KIMBO AND WAS AFRAID TO GET INTO IT WITH HIM AND IT SHOWED BY HIS PUS SY ASS RUNNING AROUND THE RING.HOUSTON IS A POWER FIGHTER AND HE HAS SHOWN THAT BY KNOCKING OUT 2 TOP 10 FIGHTERS. YOU JUST WONT GIVE A MAN HIS PROPS WHEN HE DESERVES IT AND KIMBO PROVED THAT EVEN WITH HIS DOMINATING TAKE DOWN NOW THERES SOME POWER IN KIMBO. AND AS FOR THE JUDGES ALL 3 JUDGES SO ALEXANDER RUN AROUND THE RING AND KIMBO BEING THE PURSUDER AND DID GET A FEW JABS IN THERE SO THATS HOW THEY JUDGED THAT ROUND.OH AND DONT SAY YOU WERE PULLING FOR KIMBO WHEN YOU TALKED NEGATIVE ABOUT HIM THROUGH OUT THIS POST. YOU HAD NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT HIM BUT WAS PULLING FOR HIM WHAT A JOKE THAT IS.
      Here you go making assumptions. Houston said last week, that his game plan was to utilize his kicks to Kimbo's bum knee and that he figured Kimbo would expect him to come out banging and that he was going to do the opposite....so no, that WAS his game plan. Dominating take downs now huh?? HAHA!! Let's see that in his division.

30-27? For real... And don't ever tell me who to pull for or not pull for. I can talk all the shit in the world about a fighter and then pull for him if I want to..

And I will still talk shit. Kimbo sucks. He always has and he will never make a run at anything. Something you probably didn't know is that he is about to quit ATT...yes, quit yet another training camp. What a top notch fighter. What a guy to pull for.

Fuzo, you are really good at pulling for the winners...Good picking man, you are the greatest. You know all in the world of MMA. Every one of us should bow down to you, all mighty keyboard warrior

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Big Country beat his ass.....

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

And I will give him his props...he looked better on the ground than he has, but I still think that is just because Houston has no ground game. Now if were doing those things to Roy, then I can say that he improved.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

kimbo won he shown improvment something you must of not have seen. and it makes one look ignorant to talk shit about a fighter and make him look bad but you wanted to have him win. that makes a whole lot of sense. You just cant face the fact that kimbo beat alexander. see you talk all this shit about how he couldnt get this rear choke or couldnt do this or that but lets see if you can do it mr mma. Kimbo proved himself and made it into the ufc and won his first fight just like any other rookie does.

badasz32 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 405
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

its settled.... lets have a fitnessgeared king of the cage.... you guys can all come to my gym in Volo Illinois... we have a cage and we can all settle this. haha... after the mma we can do a royal rumble. ill dress up like an old school 80's wrestler like the ultimate warrior and ill bring my power down form the heavens and shake things....ohhh yeahhh
      Badasz1@Hushmail.com

This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • kimbo won
      • kimbo won

• kimbo won
      • kimbo won
      • kimbo won
      • kimbo won
      • kimbo won
      • kimbo won
      Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      kimbo won he shown improvment something you must of not have seen. and it makes one look ignorant to talk shit about a fighter and make him look bad but you wanted to have him win. that makes a whole lot of sense. You just cant face the fact that kimbo beat alexander. see you talk all this shit about how he couldnt get this rear choke or couldnt do this or that but lets see if you can do it mr mma. Kimbo proved himself and made it into the ufc and won his first fight just like any other rookie does.
      haha....this is great. I thought Alexander was going to win (as for wanting him to win, I could have cared less who won.) I saw what you call improvement, but Alexander makes anyone look good on the ground man and that is what YOU are not seeing. How did I make Kimbo look bad? His fights do that for him. He couldn't get the rear naked choke and if you can't see that, then you are a NEWB to MMA.

Kimbo is not a rookie though.. And obviously I (being 180lbs 5'8" and doesn't train for MMA) couldn't have gotten Houston in that spot. But IF i would have been in the exact same position as Kimbo when he had back mount, and his arm was already around his neck ,yes I could have gotten the choke....that is how easy it should have been.