• Join Us!
  • someone has to say it
  • someone has to say it
  • someone has to say it
  • someone has to say it
  • someone has to say it
  • someone has to say it
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: someone has to say it

BIG-G
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default someone has to say it

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • someone has to say it
      • someone has to say it

• someone has to say it
      • someone has to say it
      • someone has to say it
      • someone has to say it
      • someone has to say it
      • someone has to say it
      someone has to say it
      There was a day in my life where i was known as 'lucifer' the devil himself. Born and raized in the inner cities of queens by drugs and chained up school yards. I vowed to redeme myself by changing everything but the man upstars put everyhthing in my path and i wasnt strong enough to move it all!!

One day i flipped , joined a gym at age 20 weighing 171 and tried putting up 185, the bar came crashing down!! Needless to say life got no better and having a son taken away and a family destroyed fucked me up for life. Instead of suicide, my aggression came out in the gym and earned respect for my hard work. I read and learned about products, protein, amino acids, creatine, and even the gear but stayed away form gear for 5 years!

I have a tatoo across my back that says PAIN, pain is what i know best and its a reminder of what to do to avoid it,,, simply put,,, inflict it myself before someone else does. I bust my ass in the gym, as hardcore as anyone and i dont want to be looked at as anything but. We have all made mistakes and live with em and move on.

These web site supply info to new people reliying on us to guide them in the right direction and those are my directions on this board as well as all mods. Anyone who knows BIG-G, knows i go all out and i will continue my lifes commitment in the gym till the day i die!

IN conclusion, there was some confusion on another board and members there are here as well so maybee if i shed some light on myself you wont be lead by everyone elses thought. This is BIG-G, a man on a mission to become a freak of nature at all costs and get my son back! Hopefully this isnt a boring read and if so then dont reply, but if you feel what im tryin to say then give me a HELL YEAH,,,,,,,,,,,,,
      Attached Images Attached Images

Becoming
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

HELL YEAH

34pumped
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

HELL YEAH BRO!!!!!!!!!good read

34pumped
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

well said basskiller!!!

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by basskiller
      Never stop trying to get your son back.. If it has to came to it, forget the rest of what ever else is in your life, IE bodybuilding or whatever and concentrate on that and that alone...
      Growing up without a father sucks royally, no child should have to endure that...
      whether someone or not the child has both parents arounds, the parent shouldalways put his child first before anything in life, sometimes I wish I had a child myself

34pumped
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i couldnt even imagine not having the good times that i have spent with my son and watching him grow up to the man he is becoming. he is now 16 and very active in sports and nothing like cheering for your own son....best of luck bro

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

True, but some situations doesn't allow for both parents to be there..
      It's sucks, but it's reality. Believe me I know first hand.

well I'm sorry to hear that if that was in your case, I just don't like when parents seem to NOT give attention to their own children. They need every attention they can get when they are young...No flame towards you either Big, but your priorites should be that shorty that you have 1st

jipped genes is offline VET
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

big g i feel for ya bro i have never been in your situation but i understand your bond with your son and can only imagine your torment of not being with him. good luck
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I see where your coming from and Yes I agree.. I do think that that is where his head is at right now.. Geting his son back..

I hope he does too, you never want to put children through any of this kind of drama....this will somehow have an effect on the child later in life

BIG-G
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

You see the situation is that i had lost my license for 3 years, my work truck and all its tools and did 2 back to back 60 day stays in 2 different jails. So since it all revolved around not having a drivers license (and drove anyway), i moved up here to albany to use the busses and stay clean!!! I vowed to return a monster sized gentle giant and get him back. I get my license back in this august and am off of a 5 year stay of probation this september!!!! The plot is thickening everyday and this is why i wrote this thread. with every passing day settting new lifting records is like finding more inner strength to do what i must this fall and that is to get my son back. SO FOR ALL THOSE LISTENING,, ,, GIMME A "HELL YEAH!"

MYRICK
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i feel u bro but think about thisi dont know what the deal was at the other board and im not rying to judge u or sound like an asshole but do u think the way to get ur son back is trying to solicit buisness cause bro thats a way to make sure u never get him back if u solicit the wrong kind, butgood luck bro

BIG-G
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

TRUST ME "ALL" BROS, NO SOLICITING BY BIG-G HERE OR ANYWHERE! And we all know that everyone is impressed by a muscular physique including a 6 year old boy!!

HELL YEAh!!!!

MYRICK
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

well thats good to hear bro i hope everything goes well for u i cant say anything about u doing gear because i do it to just when u do whatever it is u do to get ur stuff be careful trust me gettin swole isnt worth getting busted and nevergetting ur son but once again good luck bro

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

BIG-G
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • someone has to say it
      • someone has to say it

• someone has to say it
      • someone has to say it
      • someone has to say it
      • someone has to say it
      • someone has to say it
      • someone has to say it
      CAN I GET A "HELL YEAH!".............................