• Join Us!
  • Qv
  • Qv
  • Qv
  • Qv
  • Qv
  • Qv
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Qv

bigdog20
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Qv

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Qv
      • Qv

• Qv
      • Qv
      • Qv
      • Qv
      • Qv
      • Qv
      Whats up with QV products. I have been reading alot of bad things about them. Peaple are saying that they get one bottle and its good than the next one sucks. I was going to use qv enanthate and deca in my next cycle. Anyone currently use them how are they.

StoneColdNTO is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 97
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Seen this on AF posted by Angus Young.

by Cy Willson from T Mag

Quality Vet: Still High Quality?

Q: Okay, big guy, what's the story with Quality Vet? It seems there are already bad reports about these products. Others have said that QV is still top notch and the complaints are coming because of QV fakes which have already hit the market. What do you think?

A: Well, there's a lot of confusion right now so I'll just give you what I have. The only product I've had complaints about is the QV 50 ml of Testosterone enanthate (Enantat QV 250). The rest of the products have been touted as top notch.

Some complain of too much benzyl alcohol in the 50 ml bottle and others complain that they saw no results. Well, there are a few things to consider first before you make any judgments. First, it appears to be common for a competitor of a successful company to "badmouth" them and try to steer their customers away via bogus internet postings. In other words, some of these negative posts may be coming from other steroid manufacturers, bootleggers, or dealers. It happens with supplements and it happens with steroids. Now, ordinarily this wouldn't be that big of a deal, but with anabolic steroids and their prevalence on the internet, well, it's very easy to accomplish.

Something to consider is that whenever you see posts on any one of these message boards, you really don't know whom the person is behind that post. Do they have a vested interest in promoting one product and demoting or tearing down another?

Something else to consider is that regardless of the product, I've always seen at least a few postings by individuals claiming the product was "ineffective" or "dirty" or "shitty," etc., even when 95% of the posts are applauding it. Okay, so now let's assume that by some miracle, not one of those people really have a vested interest and really just didn't see great results or had an infection. Well, now you have to consider that individual and whether he's being truthful.

For instance, a guy could complain of an infection and blame it on the product when it fact he was reusing a needle or doing one of the many idiotic things that can lead to an infection (varying degrees of improper injection technique). If he said the product was ineffective, how do you know how many calories that person was consuming or whether he was training correctly?

The fact is you don't, and often times when confronted with these questions I believe those individuals will lie or stretch the truth so as not to look like idiots. I mean, who wants to admit that they trained twice per week and consumed 2,000 calories per day of candy all while taking two grams per week of gear?

Anyhow, this isn't to defend QV in any way as I've had personal friends tell me that the 50 ml seems to have too much benzyl alcohol. And indeed, there are some fakes floating around which would explain some of those ineffective cycles. I contacted Denkall/QV's head honcho in charge of exporting products and here's what he had to say:

"Quality Vet and Denkall add additional security measures to their products by using holograms on both bottle and box, and by keeping an updated web page with all the batch numbers, photographs etc: www.ausvetdenkall.com and www.qualityvet.com.mx."

Well, I guess that's about as simple as things can get, so just be sure to look for the holograms, as well as match the batch numbers. And don't blindly trust everything you read on a steroid message board!
      SC..............................Never Too Old

https://Steroidology.com

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it
      permanent.

Lift Chief
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I've used QV equipoise and enanthate. The test was pretty good, but i thought the EQ was so so.

BigSoda
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      they have good products for mex gear. there 50ml test is a ***** though. i had to get rid of that shit. worst pain i ever felt in my life, i couldn't bend my leg. i am currently on there cyp and there is no pain at all. there deca is great also. they just need to work on that 50ml test.
      shit their 10ml test enanth killed my leg too and it gave me a temp of 103.My friennd swears by their eq.

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I've posted numerous posts regarding QV gear. If you want to know if your gear is real, PM me and I will tell you how to check. Or if you'd like, check my previous posts on the subject.

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

why don't you just post how to check it right here.

LOL

Ok here's the way to do it. When you have your bottle of QV all of them have that sticker with the hologram right? All batch numbers can be duplicated, shrink wrap as well and so on. Grab your bottle and SLOWLY peel off the hologram, if it peels off with no hologram being left behind(you know how sometimes you peel of some stickers and shit's left behind?), your gears FAKE ! If it leaves the hologram behind(like 50% of it), your gear is REAL. How do I know this to be true? Well I'm a FANATIC about QV gear period. I ALWAYS use QV gear ONLY(well 90% of the time), I've done this "test" before and has been very effective for me, as matter of fact my "Friend" that gets my the QV gear even agreed with me to try this(not to mention he had some gear from QV that was fake). No matter what kind of printer you have, no matter how good a scammer is, there's no way ANYONE(only the company itself) can duplicate this hologram. Why? Well unless you have about $7K to dump on a NICE laser printer, well then your a good scammer(and a piece of shit too). So, there it is my friends, please try this(I implore you to do so) and let me know how it goes.

MUS315 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Hey I just got my 50cc bottle of deca today. Anyone tried it or seen lab results. Not that I can use it anytime soon.

JohnnyB is offline VET
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 252
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Check the webpage that's in SCNTOs post. The batch #003 is only 221mg of Deca 300 in 50ml

JohnnyB

MUS315 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

This is the 200mg

Mudge is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 242
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I just ordered a 50ml jug too, I am not liking this news I hear

I did some 400mg/ml undergound cyp before that was tough anywhere but in the ass, elsewhere it made things hard to move for a few days, including quads (walking down stairs sucked for about 3 days).

I'm shooting for 2.5cc a week, and that sounds like alot if this is going to be painfull shit. I figured there is no way it could suck with QVs decent rep, plus only 250mg/ml? No way it could be painfull, damn...

powerhouse is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 216
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

What do you guys think of Euro gear vs Mex gear? Is the cheaper price the only reason to go with the Mex?

GHman

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i try to uise human grade but qv is a good choice

VveTTe917 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 327
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

QV is my personal fav. I've heard and had nothing but good results from them, I never tried that 50ml enanthate bottle tho. They're chart on their site is awsome to look over your batch numbers and mg/ml your bottles are. Whether it's 100% accurate or not Im not sure.

nuh_mizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Qv
      • Qv

• Qv
      • Qv
      • Qv
      • Qv
      • Qv
      • Qv
      there is no deca 300 in a 50ml bottle. it's only deca 200. so it's overdosed by 21mg/ml !
      you beat me to it.