• Join Us!
  • cannabis oil and cancer
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: cannabis oil and cancer

sofargone561 is online now Platinum
      Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 535
      Overall activity: 10.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default cannabis oil and cancer

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

cannabis oil and cancer
      483912_561850997170416_1315267792_n.jpg
      It turns out, THC when ingested in highly concentrated forms (such as EATING CANNABIS OIL) will attack any mutated cells in your body while strengthening and rejuvenating the healthy cells.

The PERFECT Cure for Cancer: it works fast, it works well, it works on many different forms of Cancer in ALL stages and it has ZERO harmful side effects. (Unlike Chemo which deteriorates your entire body and kills 1 in 5 patients). Not only that, but it dissolves ALL forms of tumors and can even combat superbugs like MRSA.

Intelligent people realize that the scientific method does not work by *disproving* information or people. Cannabinoids are listed on the National National Cancer Institute website and once you see how fast the cure works the cognitive dissonance wears off pretty quickly.

PROOF that the government KNOWS
      ► US National Cancer Institute
      History of the medical use of Cannabis: Cannabis and Cannabinoids (PDQ®) - National Cancer Institute
      Cannabis and Cannabinoids Antitumor Effects: Cannabis and Cannabinoids (PDQ®) - National Cancer Institute
      ► US National Library of Medicine
      Cannabinoids and Gliomas: Cannabinoids and gliomas. [Mol Neurobiol. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI
      Cannabinoids in intestinal inflammation and cancer: Cannabinoids in intestinal inflammation and ca... [Pharmacol Res. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI
      Cannabidiol inhibits human glioma cell migration through a cannabinoid receptor-independent mechanism: Cannabidiol inhibits human glioma cell migration through a cannabinoid receptor-independent mechanism
      Cannabis use and cancer of the head and neck: Cannabis use and cancer of the head and neck: Case-control study

If you want to know more, you should Google 'cannabinoids and cancer'. You will see that there are thousands of published scientific studies, articles, books and documentaries on the subject. I'd start with the documentaries here: Knowledge of Today: The Cancer Industry EXPOSED! Ways to Prevent and CURE Cancer — with Imasicka Dodgingbull, Mark PowersofHolyspirit Terry, Fee Fee Leonard and Angelo M. Rivera Sr..
      I never meant to be better than anyone, I was just born that way. Its hard being a god amongst peasants!

sofargone561 is online now Platinum
      Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 535
      Overall activity: 10.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: cannabis oil and cancer

good quality oil sells for about $75 a g here. I heard about that recently about the seizures.
      I never meant to be better than anyone, I was just born that way. Its hard being a god amongst peasants!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: cannabis oil and cancer

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Lots of research out there proving the health benefits of cannabis.Its been proven throughout history to be beneficial and only due to the corruptive influences of Big Pharma did it become an outlawed substance and made to be thought of as "evil".

Still today you have fools (many of whom are doctors) saying that there needs to be more research done on its use to be considered fact as there are just testimonials of its beneficial legitamacy! Testimonials of the millions and millions throughout time I would venture to say in-itself proves it to be FACT!!

The problem is that the multi-billion $$ presription med industry would suffer if doctors all start endorsing marajuana use INSTEAD of the addictive,and immense negative side effect causing meds!!