• Join Us!
  • I can't stand my mom....
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't stand my mom....

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default I can't stand my mom....

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Shes fricken rude, pissed off 90% of the time, she thinks shes all that. Yesterday, I went to walk at this event to raise money for babies with birth defects. I went with my girl and her family in support of my girls mom's company. Well ok we walked like 6 miles in total. When we got here to my house I told my mom that it was cool and she should try it too one day, the pissed off hag all rude in front of my girl tells me u should consider running. It sounded really rude the way she said it. When me and my girl left, she told me too that it did sound kinda rude.

In a way I cannot stand my mom any more. I know shes my mother and all but she gets on my nerves most of the time for being pissed off alot. She is the weirdest person Ive known besides the other wackos out there. She always gets the wrong impression at times, I cannot even be in my room with my girl with the door closed cause the biach thinks bad. Speaking of minding her own buisness. Im so sure Im gonna be doing shit with my chick with my mom or even family here. I hate that, last time my girl ahd to spend a night here in my house cause thier was a big storm and it was raining like crazy. She had to stay here, and my mom really didnt like the idea.

I think my mom still see's me as a little boy, which Im not, Im fucking 21 years old already. She treats me like a little kid, maybe it is she cannot accept that Im not a little kid anymore. I have she gets jealous that Im not around the family anymore and gets all pissed off. O h also when I would be angry at times she accused me of being in drugs. She said I was all druged out and going crazy, bullshit. I have never done drugs before and my own mom accused me of it, that shit I cannot forget. Also when I was little I remember I went all scratched up to school. The teachers asked me "What happend'', the only thing I could come up with was that a cat scratched me. There's alot of things I cannot forget about my mom. I know shes my mom but some things I hate about her. My dad is very different from my mom, my dad I do love cause I could easily joke around with and laugh, but my mom is weird cause one day she could be all nice and the other she could be a huge *****. Im sorry to bore u all but I had to let this out of me, its better for me to let it out and let people know than for me to keep it in me. Fuck it Im not a little kid anymore that keeps things inside, Im letting out all my anger. I hope I didnt bore u all.

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by alittlewhiteboy
      ahmen to that, my mom is the exact same way. .. she automaticalily assumes i'm having sex with my girl, no matter what i am doing, she comes downstairs and we will be sitting on the couch together watching tv, and she'll make the rudest comments. . oh well, she si my mom though so what can ya do

fuck yeah, my mom thought the same thing last time that I was doing something. Hey and if I am Im not a kid no more, Im not like 12 or 15, Im 21.

I just have a feeling they cannot accept that we are growing up.

Auriflex
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

When I was young and living at home - and I had my girlfriend over. We WERE having sex. Of course, then I turned 19 and actually moved my freeloading ass out.

Good times, good times.

goliath.jr is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 250
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

ummm...why don't you move out of her house?
      The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they are suppose to like, what they're suppose to buy, and what they're suppose to laugh at. You have Beavis and Butthead telling you what music you're allowed to like and not like, and you've got sitcoms that have canned laughter that lets you know when to laugh if you're too stupid to know when the joke is. People are too lazy and too stupid to think for themselves because America has raised them that way.

mod @ superiormuscle.com

Auriflex
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by goliath.jr
      She does his laundry. Even the whack sock.

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by goliath.jr
      Im thinking about getting a dorm next semester to experience life my myself. Me and my girl were also thinking about moving in together in an apartment or something.

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by Auriflex
      She does his laundry. Even the whack sock.

hehehehe, yeah, i dont do laundry.

Auriflex
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

BE sure to get your girl to understand that she needs to do your laundry, in exchange for all the hot loving you give her. If she starts laughing, you're busted.

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by Auriflex
      BE sure to get your girl to understand that she needs to do your laundry, in exchange for all the hot loving you give her. If she starts laughing, you're busted.

Keiser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

yeah bro, I know the type, one minute nice and the next minute pissed off for no reason & rude & I bet she is rude to waiters, waitresses & like people in the grocery store that get in the way of her cart, she is probably going thru menopause no bullshit.

njjuicer is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 569
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

as much a si eha r yous complain yous are lucky i lsot my moma t 7 years old so i ahd no-one growing up to act ths way so i say be thankfull and dela with it shes your mtoher she squiterd ur asses out so give her her respect!
      The Don Juan of Fitness Geared

njjuiceer@cyber-rights.net

Csecratary fo Staet for Natoinla Decauation

ryan16 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 78
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I love my mom she is the best!
      Go big or go home!

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

The Juice,

Okay, here is a SUGGESTION, and a suggestion only.

Reccomended with the suggestions is to try and follow the directions, there are reasons why the directions as they are which I won't go into.

Goal: To have a better ADULT relationship with ma.

1. Inform her that you would like to have some free time to talk with her, do not tell her what it's about, if she asks, just say you need to talk to her and it is all good not bad, or you need some motherly advice

2. when you both are alone and their are no distractions:

a. thank her genuinely for being the great mom she has been and will always be and tell her how much you love her for the things you have done

b. tell her some more good stuff about her specific complements about her that makes you proud of her

c. tell her some things you have learned from her and have had an impact on your life

d. NOw take a pause and relaxe and enjoy all the good conversation that will come from this

3. Now, tell her something very important you need to discuss and it has to do with YOU, not her, YOU

a. tell her you miss not being able to talk to her like you did when you were a little kid, ie, sharing you day at school etc., telling her about your victories etc.

b. tell her you noticed as you got older YOU shut down, YOU did not want to tell her things about your life

c. tell her you really miss being able to tell her what is going on with your life

d. Now take a big pause and enjoy all the good things you two will talk about

4. Now tell her the reason why you have shut down the last few years, is that YOU feel that she is HIGHLY CRITICAL of everything you do, and that YOU feel because she is always CRITICAL of you she has no trust in YOU, and that you have noticed as you grew older everyone treated YOU with dignity and respect, except the most important person in the world to you, YOUR mother

5. NOw tell her, mom if you want to know all about my life and to be a bigger and better part of it you will have to stop critizing me and start to place trust in me, you concentrate on all the bad and never on YOUR good

6. NOw you know this will take time to change bad habits and you will be patient, yet, whenever she says something critical and negative to you you will remind her gently with a phrase or something, that is short and too the point like, "mom, that communication is not respectful" etc. something short and sweet, if you use this phrase never ever get into an argument with her, this will just continue negative feelings, just walk away and say another time or somehting

7. tell her the BEST relationsipsh between parent and children are the ADULT relationships, in which they can enjoy one another completely and this is what you want, and ADULT relationship with your mother one built on dignity and respect

Any q's ask,

Good Luck

Username is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 371
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I would go to a family shrink. You don't want to get pissed and leave on bad terms with your mom! You have to be there for family if if they are little crazy.

ryan16 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 78
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Originally posted by Username
      I would go to a family shrink. You don't want to get pissed and leave on bad terms with your mom! You have to be there for family if if they are little crazy.
      fuck shrinks!
      Go big or go home!