• Join Us!
  • Romney builds delegate lead with Maine victory
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Romney builds delegate lead with Maine victory

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Romney builds delegate lead with Maine victory

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Romney builds delegate lead with Maine victory
      Mitt Romney added to his lead in the race for delegates Saturday with a narrow victory in the Maine Republican presidential caucuses. 

More...
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      Overall activity: 0%
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: Romney builds delegate lead with Maine victory

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Have you not heard that Paul may have actually won after they count the other counties that were postponed vote due to weather. One county was overwhelmingly a larger supporter of Paul than anyone. Romney supposedly won by 170 some votes, and now the head of the Republican convention said he will not count the votes. Isn't that great, your votes don't count if you live in certain counties of Maine. I'm sure they would count if it was Paul who won by a slim majority. Something else that is interesting is that Precinct chairman in some precincts reported higher numbers for Paul than were officially reported. In one instance, Romney supposedly won by about 20 votes, but the precinct chair showed that Paul won by more than 30. I don't know why more Republican voters can't see the cheating going on, and how the party is pushing for Romney to win the nomination regardless of who voters want. I am a delegate, and let me tell you, the caucus here was a unorganized mess, and there would have been cheating in my own precinct for Romney if I didn't personally stand there and make them count the votes in front of me, and let them know that I was responsible for reporting them to the Ron Paul campaign office. At least two precincts at the school where I was, carried the votes out in a box to count them at another location. I later found out that this was happening all over the county. That alone should be suspect of cheating. Then they reported Romney the winner here in Nevada with only 5% of the votes in, and Clark county, the largest by far, not even reported yet. I'm not saying Ron Paul should be winning all of the states by any means, but I am saying that there is some shady stuff going on and it seems that many voters don't mind at all since it's in favor of Romney. Cheating is cheating to me, and votes not being counted is a disgrace. Just like in the Presidential election of 08 when they didn't count absentee military ballots, that was a disgrace to the military. But where is will really get interesting, and probably ugly, is at the NRC, when the delegates vote for their candidate. You see, the people's votes don't really count, it is the delegates that do. In my precinct Romney won with Paul in second, but of the 8 delegates open, 5 of them were Ron Paul supporters. In another precinct where Romney won, there were thirteen delegates open, and all thirteen went to Paul. This has been common all over, and may change things quite a bit come delegate time. However, in 08 they cheated Paul in NV at the state delegate vote, in which the first five tables of 3 people each all voted for Paul, and then the 6th table voted 1 or 2 for Paul and then the Republican chairman of the delegate committee or whatever it is, stopped the vote and did not allow any more Ron Paul delegates to be counted. I hope that doesn't happen this year and don't believe it will because the movement has grown far too strong, but after what I've seen so far this race I don't put anything past the Republican Party when it comes to getting their man in. I would think Santorum and Gingrich supporters would be upset too since it's happening to them as well.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.