• Join Us!
  • Nate Hill, Whos Holding A Huge Memorial Event For Chris Pauzar Best Friends For13 Yr
  • Nate Hill, Whos Holding A Huge Memorial Event For Chris Pauzar Best Friends For13 Yr
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Nate Hill, Whos Holding A Huge Memorial Event For Chris Pauzar Best Friends For13 Yr

DJ HILL
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Nate Hill, Whos Holding A Huge Memorial Event For Chris Pauzar Best Friends For13 Yr

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

whats up yall , its nice seeing all these messages up here, its been hard the last few months , my best friend of 13 years passed away on nov 25, and i found out thanksgiving day of all days, needless to say i dident eat any turkey or anything that day,worst day of my life,oxys no joke chris pauzar was a strong man, anyone that new him knows,oxys will break the stronget man dont matter who it is, im holding a huge mamorial event in chris s name at universal with help of his dad fred pauzar, with 15 or so djs, including DJ KJ, BRAD SMITH, DAVE LONDON, RICK WEST, FILTHY RICH, MILISHIOUS MIKE, JIMMY JOSLYN,FREQUENCE, DJ HILL,DJ FIXX , and a few others as soon as the date is set ill let yall know, all money is donated to drug prevention, we will be doing one every year, if anyone is wanting to donate money in chris's name for drug prevention event , send it to nate hill 5222#2 cedarbend ft myers fl 33919 with your name and address so we can put your name on the flyer, also my new cd is about to hit the stores decated to chris, called logical breaks session vol 1, if u attend the event u will get a copy, or if u donate money u will also get one, i met chris in naples back in late 90 going to the skating rink , we quick became friends chillin all the time he lived in naples and i was in ft myers at the time, then in 96 he moved to orlando, lol we were not old enough to drive yet so fred and debra chris's parents would fly me up to stay a week or 2, or he would come down and stay, still so far way but always in tuch, or plans to chill,then we got older and would drive our selfs, i got tons of cool stories about us back in the days till his last days we had great times, sucks it had to end this way all we can do is try to better all this, and let people know about oxys.

thanks nate hill

DJ HILL
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by basskiller
      nate, If you wish... it sometimes make it a bit easier if you were also to have a paypal account set up and i will post up here at Mr. freds rquest for those not able to attend and are a little short on cash
      COOL ill talk with fred today and see what he thinks thanks.

DJ HILL
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by DJ HILL
      COOL ill talk with fred today and see what he thinks thanks.
      also, if people want to help and are short on cash, send me your address and phone # and i will send u flyers to pass out to promote the event, that will be a huge help as well

thanks nate

beachgirl
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i will be there!!

latimer99 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 370
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

where is it... in FL?
      currently cutting:
      wt: 210lbs
      ht: 5'11"
      bf%: 11%

current cycle:
      Off

GU... RIP fallen brother...

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i wish i could go ill be there in spirit

beachgirl
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by latimer99
      where is it... in FL?
      yeah it's gonna be at Universal Studios in Orlando

Cipher
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Approximitely when and how long will it be. Id like to meet some of the bros and ladies on this forum as well as Chris's mom and dad.

Ciph

DJ HILL
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

ITS AT THE GROOVE AT CITY WALK

Cipher
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Where is this DJ. Im coming from Maryland so give us the details when you know

Ciph