• Join Us!
  • I'M A REPUBLICAN ANSWER THIS PLEASE
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'M A REPUBLICAN ANSWER THIS PLEASE

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default I'M A REPUBLICAN ANSWER THIS PLEASE

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I'M DOING ALOT OF READING WICH I HATE ABOUT POLITICS AND WATCHING SOME POLITIC SHOWS WICH I DONT BUT I HAVE TODAY. WHY IS IT THAT ARE MILITARY WICH IS THE BEST CANNOT DEFEAT THE ENEMY OR AKA THEM IN IRAQ.WHERE SHOULD WE BE FIGHTING TO TRY AND STOP THIS. I BELEIVE WE SHOULD BE THERE BUT WE NEED TO BE MORE EFFECTIVE SO WHERE TO.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: I'M A REPUBLICAN ANSWER THIS PLEASE

It's a very tough war but in all honesty, the war is actually in education. Less than 40% of the men in the Middle East and less than 15% of the women can read and write. Therefore, these extremist can tell people that the Koran says 'blah, blah, blah' and they believe it because they can't read it for themselves. In my opinion, that's really the only way to win the war on terror. Just think about it from this perspective....if there are 100 million Muslim men, then approximately 600,000 of them can't read and write, that's a hell of a lot of people to brainwash. It's basically a numbers game. They reach out to the most uneducated and trick them into believing they will please Allah by killing Americans and they buy into it. They think they are creating a place for themselves and their family in Heaven, so why not. They are not educated so they will never get a decent job, this makes sense to them. On the flip side, if they were educated and could read for themselves they would see that the Koran is not as evil as they were told and they number of recruits would drop. Of course, there will always be the people who ARE educated ans still choose to hate, but you have that everywhere. Look at Ted Bundy, he was a genius in terms of education, but still he was a wacko, so there will always be that element.

Now, since educating the entire Middle East is such a long stretch, the only immediate fix would be if this country turned completely to a different fuel source. Think about it, if this entire country switched to Ethanol, what kind of impact that would have on the sale of crude oil. Next, Europe would follow and eventually the Middle East would have no source of income. That is their primary source and if it went away, they would not be able to fund these terrorist groups. Even the rich countries would realize that their money is going to disappear without any more money coming in. In all honesty, that is the number one way to shut them down. No money, no weapons for terrorist, it's that simple. You can't fight a war without money and they would have nothing to offer in exchange for money.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I think your looking past the obvious point T. These people are pissed because we stuck our nose where it doesn't belong. America as always tried to play world police, and put it's nose where it doesn't belong. They invaded these people's land under false pretense, and then are killing thousands of it's innocent citizens. It doesn't take brainwashing to make these people fight, we're giving them reason to fight on our own.

I think if you want to look into brainwashing, you need to look into our own country and it's tactics to romance the public on the idea of war, with things like WMD's. If we're so set on freeing the world of WMD's why haven't we invaded North Korea? They not only stuck their finger up and said they had them, they even tested them! So why if that was the real reason of invading Iraq, have we not gone after them?

Think of it this way Fuzo. If a country came and invaded our country and killed thousands of innocent people, would you accept them with open arms, or would you be fighting to defend your homeland? It takes ZERO education to know your fellow innocent citizens are dying at the hand of another country, one that doesn't belong in your homeland in the first place!

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

I JUST WANT A ANSWER TO THIS NOTHING ELSE

WHY IS IT THAT ARE MILITARY WICH IS THE BEST CANNOT DEFEAT THE ENEMY OR AKA THEM IN IRAQ

IS THERE A ANSWER OR NOT
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

DIGGLER I SO WANT TO COUNTER YOU BUT I'M NOT. HOW ABOUT JUST POST PLEASE THAT YOU SUPPORT THE TROOPS AND COME HOME WHEN ITS TIME

Rolsroyce is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 409
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

the war is pointless, there is no way to win. Our troops would better serve our country here at home by protecting our borders.... The government pisses away our tax money and we have no say.. The founding fathers of this country would hang our leaders and congress from the tallest tree.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

WOULDNT EVERYONE SAY OUR FOREIGN POLICY HAS BEEN WRONG EVEN BEFORE BUSH.RON PAUL SAYS HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF THE UNITED STATES FIRST AND STAY PUT OF EVERYONE ELSES BUSINESS AROUND THE WORLD.NOT TO STICK ARE BEAKS WERE IT DOESNT BELONG. NOW I BELEIVE THAT WOULD WORK BUT I DONT THINK IT WOULD WORK. WE NEED ISREAL RIGHT WERE IT IS WE LOSE THAT COUNTRY WERE ARE PHUKED IMO

solidground is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 90
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

we werent prepared to go in whatsoever..im not sure why we cant "win", nor am i sure the govt wants to win yet (what does winning even mean in this situation???)..if it was over, theres no more money to be made by the major corps there, like halliburton etc. the military industrial complex doesnt want to win imo. I really am not too educated about your question so im not sure if i can answer correctly..This is a different type of war though..Keep in mind just by being there we're creating more and more enemies..if people were here killing your friends etc the population of us that would join the war would grow everyday..I beleive thats one of the problems over there we're creating enemies by the day and many times its impossible to tell who they are, how do you fight under a circumstance where u dont know exactly who your trying to kill, or whos trying to kill u..

Also i dont think we are really in a "war" we are just trying to establish a govt, therefore its a much different situation then real wars. In addition we cant really "Win" this conflict because there is no clear path. If we were really there to get the WMD's (that werent there) this should have been over a long time ago. First we need to ask what exactly are we doing there? They were never a threat to us until maybe now. To me Winning over there coincides with no more American casualties. Let the internal affairs of Iraq stay in Iraq. Stay out of the Middle East unless there is a CLEAR threat to the security of the US..If we obided by this we would gain American respect back, stop breeding more hatred towards us which would result in a Secure U.S...This is not a war were going to win because we want to take over the middle east imo..Most of Our troops will come home but well be in Iraq for the next few decades, along with Iran and others..We have 13 U.s Embassys in Iraq now one of which is the biggest in the world.
      (candidates@google:ron paul )

solidground is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 90
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      WOULDNT EVERYONE SAY OUR FOREIGN POLICY HAS BEEN WRONG EVEN BEFORE BUSH.RON PAUL SAYS HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF THE UNITED STATES FIRST AND STAY PUT OF EVERYONE ELSES BUSINESS AROUND THE WORLD.NOT TO STICK ARE BEAKS WERE IT DOESNT BELONG. NOW I BELEIVE THAT WOULD WORK BUT I DONT THINK IT WOULD WORK. WE NEED ISREAL RIGHT WERE IT IS WE LOSE THAT COUNTRY WERE ARE PHUKED IMO
      I agree with RP wholeheartedly (sp)..your are right tho we havent been like this for a long long time, but its happened since eisenhower predicted the military industrial complex..When theres money involved in war, and politicians who have interests in war profiting companies make foreign policy decisions, War is inevitable. I admit R.P stance seems idealistic, but it used to be the American way..Of course sometimes we have to get involved in issues of other nations but it should be rare and only when absolutely neccesary..We would have alot more respect and alot more of our soldiers would be alive with their families..If we want to be secure, lets start with our borders..ITs rediculous how Bush and most of the Repubs are so gungho about fighting terrorism meanwhile our borders are open.. AS far as israel goes, i see your point and i truly believe a big reason we are in the middle east to "spread our american soil" over there.

P.S...Ron Paul for president
      (candidates@google:ron paul )

superdog
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

FUZO- answer to your question.

Our army (which is the best) cannot win in Iraq because they are not fighting the type of war that they were designed for.

The war in Iraq today is one of policing, educating, rebuilding.
      M1A1 tanks and MLRS artillery systems won`t help with that... neither will 90% of our airforce, navy or spaced based systems. GB is asking our armed forces to do somthing they weren`t designed for - that`s why we`re loosing men.

T-dog has a great point about illetarcy (sp?) education and religion. People who can read and communicate tend to get better jobs, people with better jobs tend not to want to fight because they have somthing to loose in the existing system. Others have a good point about the US giving them an excuse to go to war because we`re there in the first place. Don`t forget that we had a CIA sponsored dictator in Iran from `56-`79... who wasn`t very nice to the people and they remember his tenure to this day.

IMO if we could turn a switch and make Iraq look like Turkey (nice economy, stable cities, propper education system, good roads, accessable helthcare, Islamic nation with a govt free from religion, the occasional gay club for guys like Mike...etc.)

If we could turn that switch, I imagine that the resistance fighters would have a much harder time recruiting people and that the residents in the cities wouldn`t tolerate their presense and would help us.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by superdog View Post
      FUZO- answer to your question.

Our army (which is the best) cannot win in Iraq because they are not fighting the type of war that they were designed for.
      bingo...there's your answer..unless we unleash the dawgs and just yell "sick 'em" at any and all cost's, we cant win. we're playing to nice. it's not open warfare with a defined enemy and we wont (contrary to some folks belief's) just take out any and all based on suspicion. we would have to go midevil on there asz to turn it around, and all the other country's would be pissed!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

No. 1, ( note i'm against the war ) bush and his boys totally disregarded all of the experts and the folks who have spent 20-30 years designing, war plans.

The Best Plan- 450K men, and immediately SECURE all the borders.

we did not do that, we have 150k men, of which majority are support, not fighters, and the boarders are as pourous as texas

first big mistake

Second One, for some reason all the bushies have no concept of history and change. In ww1 & 2 the effort was, CONTROL CONTROL CONTROL, the flow and movement of goods, information, and money.

With cell phones and satellites, everyone has the same information. With a country like Irag they have a 50 year history of an underground black market economy. And with pourous borders, well, anything can move if you got a buck.

Like T said, the war on terror is more an education issue. There big folks preach OVER AND OVER AND OVER, the sky is falling we must do something now.

I say, drop cell phones and satellite TV's with battery back-ups and they will be happy, and thus not care about fighting, lol.

Also, imho, the war on terror has been raised too heights that are totally illogical. Terror is an, idea, a weapon, and it cannot be controlled, because it has too do with peoples minds, believe systems. It's like the weather, so it is a losing proposition. How about that war on drugs, how is that going.

What pee's me is all these folks talking and not one mf'r has any idea what po'd bin laden, and why folks rally too his side.

Ron Paul, happens to be right in theory, yet, he is a horrible communicator of ideas, and was off on the specific facts.

Does anyone know what Al Quida stands for? And where it came from?

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

To give you the short answer FUZO, we cannot win this because our hands are tied with beuracratc red tape. We are not fighting a sovereign nation but an ideology yet we are applying the rules (Geneva convention for one) that were designed for war against a nation.

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Ok FUZO, to answer why we can't win, it's an impossible war. It's not like it's our military versus Iraq's military. It's our military versus militants from all over the Middle East. Our military is fighting by the rules of war the best they can. Think back to the Revolutionary war when England fought by the rules of war, a gentlemen's war they called it. And we sakced them with militants of our own. They would hide in teh brush and ambush the red coats, then would attack camps at night, they fought an unconventional war and the most powerful military at that time, Englands, lost to those tactics. This is what we are up against right now. See, we are governed by all these rules and the militants are not. They aren't part of any organized military so they play by whatever rules they want. That's why we can't win this war and that's why England could not beat us. If you think about it, we are losing to the same methods we used to become a free nation. Make no mistake, we did some down right dirty fighting to win the Revolutionary war. We knew where they were and where they would be and we did the hit and runs, ambushes and other stuff. Look at how easy it was to take Iraq. We had a target, we had an organized military we were figting and we took it with little effort. But, these militants can and do pop up anywhere and anytime and to prepare for something like that is impossible. You would have to be on the defensive all the time, which is what we are and so we have to usually get hit before we know where they are. Then, we take some guys out and wait until we get hit again to take some more out.

As far as war goes, we can't win this war peacefully with guns and tanks IMO. There are three choices, switch to Ethonal and starve them out, educate them or nuke them. That's it, that is the only way to win this war. Since nuking them is not an option, we are left with hitting them with education or economically. Well, or we just let our boys go and do their thing like Dave said 'sick the dogs on them'. But, it would be a messy messy thing like Vietnam if we did that. And, it could end upliek Vietnam and still not win. There are so many countries over there that are feeding into the terror groups that we never know how many they have or when or where they will attack.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

pigmeat is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

the simpilest way to put t is our troops cannot tell who is a innocent civilian or a militant until it is too late.they do not follow the geneva convention laws, which require those engaged in war to wear a uniform.its hard when you dont know if the guy on the corner is who you are to be protecting or fighting until they set a road side bomb off and blow your whole convoy up
      SUPERMOD@ LORDSOFIRON.COM (invite only)