• Join Us!
  • 85% of americans
  • 85% of americans
  • 85% of americans
  • 85% of americans
  • 85% of americans
  • 85% of americans
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 85% of americans

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default 85% of americans

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • 85% of americans
      • 85% of americans

• 85% of americans
      • 85% of americans
      • 85% of americans
      • 85% of americans
      • 85% of americans
      • 85% of americans
      think the media will not provide over site on obama about the stimulis bill. americans are now figuring out that they made the wrong choice.they can read the bill they know its so fuked up with garbage. obama let nancy pelosi run hog wild on shit we all know wont work to stimulate the eonomy.unemployment rising at a steady clip, the Senate's massive "stimulus" bill aimed at getting Americans back to work fails to include a simple, routine provision requiring contractors that get some of the billions in taxpayer money to verify that the workers they hire are in the United States legally.

American taxpayers are going to pay for every penny of this massive stimulus bill if Congress approves it

"The purpose of the package is to create new jobs for Americans," "One common-sense way to ensure that lawful citizens benefit from the proposal is to require businesses to check a job applicant's legal status."

And that's a simple enough process

The so-called E-Verify system is a free Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration that allows employers to electronically verify that potential employees are U.S. citizens or legal immigrants.

The program, which Republicans got inserted into the House bill, provides instantaneous results and eliminates the ability of illegal aliens to use bogus or stolen social security numbers and tax IDs get work.

But Democratic drafters in the Senate, which has a long history of turning a blind eye to illegal immigration, left the provision out of the legislation.

Sessions, along with Sen. Ben Nelson, D-Neb., have offered an amendment to add the requirement to the nearly $1 trillion spending bill.

In a letter to Senate leaders last week, Sessions and Nelson warned that adding the E-Verify provision to the bill would be a "key factor" in whether either of them could ultimately support the final spending bill.

"The stimulus package is intended to help ease the pain of the current recession and restore growth to our economy," they wrote. "If passed, it will be paid for by the American taxpayers and we believe that Congress should do all it can to ensure that American taxpayers are the intended beneficiaries of its efforts."

Senate Democrats yesterday refused to say why they left the measure out of the bill or how hard they would fight to keep it from being included.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Doink the clown is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 321
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: 85% of americans

I was watching Fox and they are tearing him up with this bill of his...makes my stomach churn to think whats going to happen to us all.

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Doink the clown View Post
      I was watching Fox and they are tearing him up with this bill of his...makes my stomach churn to think whats going to happen to us all.
      This is Bush part II. The american people got duped with Bush and now they have been duped again.
      Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stout1 View Post
      This is Bush part II. The american people got duped with Bush and now they have been duped again.
      there being duped again by a community organizer who shouldnt of been elected in the first place.I wanted to puke watching fagoma on tv yesterday saying while laughing the stimulis package is a spending bill thats what a stimulis is, those were his words.facts are facts. polls are showing big time negativity in obama and its only been a few weeks in office.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • 85% of americans
      • 85% of americans

• 85% of americans
      • 85% of americans
      • 85% of americans
      • 85% of americans
      • 85% of americans
      • 85% of americans
      man...it's all fuked up. I can't believe my eyes when i see what's going on.
      1 up

Go Gators