• Join Us!
  • Interview Reveals Ron Paul May Run for President in 2012
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interview Reveals Ron Paul May Run for President in 2012

straydoglogic is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 382
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Interview Reveals Ron Paul May Run for President in 2012

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: Interview Reveals Ron Paul May Run for President in 2012

I like ron paul on several issies but the war issue with him and I is where I couldnt vote for him. I dont know how well he would do with the tea party people now. And with the republicans going to run away with the house and senate this year its totaly a republican year
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      I like ron paul on several issies but the war issue with him and I is where I couldnt vote for him. I dont know how well he would do with the tea party people now. And with the republicans going to run away with the house and senate this year its totaly a republican year
      I guess I can understand your point on the war, though we disagree. And I think he would do relatively well with the tea party, considering that he was the one who started it. They drifted away and did there own things though after they were infiltrated by the neo cons and the ilk of Hannity and Palin.
      Dunno. One thing I do know is that he has gotten a ton more airtime on Fox and now with the Judge and Stossel he would get more exposure. We'll see how it all goes I guess. He also won the CPAC straw poll. And favors well in many other polls.

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by straydoglogic View Post
      I guess I can understand your point on the war, though we disagree. And I think he would do relatively well with the tea party, considering that he was the one who started it. They drifted away and did there own things though after they were infiltrated by the neo cons and the ilk of Hannity and Palin.
      Dunno. One thing I do know is that he has gotten a ton more airtime on Fox and now with the Judge and Stossel he would get more exposure. We'll see how it all goes I guess. He also won the CPAC straw poll. And favors well in many other polls.
      Yep, Paul started it but the Tea Party is losing its roots. And Paul won the poles this year as well as the text polls Fox did during the campaign for the Republican debate.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Fuzo bro I know how you feel on the war issue because I felt the same way a few years ago. However, after 6 deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan and after reading dozens of books dealing with war and history and economics, it is all so clear now. I am not going to attempt to convince you or anyone else on here but it is so nice and easy to understand when you finally see it the way Ron Paul does. Also I find it interesting the Sraydoglogic and myself have both served in the Wars and both came away with the same view.

If anyone ever does want to discuss this with me in private or on my blog perhaps just let me know and I will write a blog on my site or we can discuss it over an e-mail or something. However, on this board I am not going to go into such a deep political debate that deals with different ideologies. All I can say is that it all makes sense now and the wars are never going to end.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

I TOTALY UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL BUT YET THERES OTHERS WHO FOUGHT FOR THE WAR THAT DONT FEEL LIKE THAT THOUGH.WAR IS TERRIBLE BUT YET SOMETIMES IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN IMO
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

I TOTALY UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL BUT YET THERES OTHERS WHO FOUGHT FOR THE WAR THAT DONT FEEL LIKE THAT THOUGH.WAR IS TERRIBLE BUT YET SOMETIMES IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN IMO
      Indeed it does need to happen sometimes and there are those who agree with the one we are fighting now. I don't hold that against them at all either, I just finally learned a lot that helped clear things up for me, but it is much more complicated to get into on these chats. But I will say this, I work with a lot of Army guys and gals, and it is very interesting how many of them are Ron Paul supporters. Remember, he had more campaign contributions from active-duty military than all the other Republican and Democrat candidates combined. That should say something about many soldiers views.

But like I said, I don't hold anyone's views against them on the war. I agree that there are times when it is necessary, but I am burned out on this one. What I have found is that most people don't understand the big picture, and they buy into all the propaganda they are fed. But there are just as many who do not. The good thing is that all of the active-duty I have served with and still work with do have their hearts in the right place. I don't know of anyone over there who doesn't have the best of intentions and support the war for the best of reasons. I am friends with many military and respect all of their views. I don't try to convince any of them of anything contrary to what they believe. Also, I only mention my service as a means to provide that I at least base my opinions off of real world experience. That does not mean that I am right, but I believe I am in my mind, which is all that matters anymore to me. Believe it or not I don't discuss politics or war with co-workers and the soldiers at work unless they have similar views and start a conversation. Typically those who do want to talk about it are fellow Ron Paul supporters, which makes for a healthy discussion with no disagreement. Otherwise I wouldn't even go into it because it would jeopardize our working relationships. There are those on this board who served that have an opposing view, and I will respect it no matter what. I have chimed in with a few opinions on the war but in most cases you will find that I don't get too deep into that debate. It is too emotional for many and everybody deserves to have their own view, especially considering our country was attacked by terrorists in the first place. That includes those who have not served in the war, for those who have not I would be grateful you haven't had to go, but you still show your patriotism through whatever view you support, whether for it or against it. I respect each one of our members' views, regardless if I agree with them or not. That goes for you too Fuzo : )

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

ron paul could win imho if and this is a big if, he gets some help and stop talking about certain things, his gold rants make him seem looney, it's not gold that's the problem it's fractional reserve and an unlimited printing press, money is the most extreme emotional issue and the most complex, if he got some major domo help on a clear and concise platform on this he'd have a shot

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post
      ron paul could win imho if and this is a big if, he gets some help and stop talking about certain things, his gold rants make him seem looney, it's not gold that's the problem it's fractional reserve and an unlimited printing press, money is the most extreme emotional issue and the most complex, if he got some major domo help on a clear and concise platform on this he'd have a shot
      I agree with you here. If he would not talk so much about ending the irs, gold, and the federal reserve he will have a much better chance. Most people just don't understand the depth of his intellect. Sad to say, but he has to dumb it down a little bit and stick to the mainstream topics. Although his views on social security and medicare are spot on, most people don't understand and would be against that as well. At any rate, I'll be posting up signs and canvassing everywhere for r3volution 2012.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

see stray I understand what you and jsjs say about ron paul and yes trip is right but this quote

Most people just don't understand the depth of his intellect
      some can say this about blojama and how bad he really was in his background.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Fractional Reserve banking is because we don't use gold. Ron Paul is correct and a man of principles so he is going to continue to push gold and a ban for the IRS, etc. What is wrong with a man of principle. Maybe that is more important to him than being elected. I can't believe you think its looney to push gold as the best currency. Why do you think gold goes up when the value of the dollar goes down? Gold used to be the only currency we backed our money to and ever since leaving that standard the dollar has decreased in value.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by straydoglogic View Post
      I agree with you here. If he would not talk so much about ending the irs, gold, and the federal reserve he will have a much better chance. Most people just don't understand the depth of his intellect. Sad to say, but he has to dumb it down a little bit and stick to the mainstream topics. Although his views on social security and medicare are spot on, most people don't understand and would be against that as well. At any rate, I'll be posting up signs and canvassing everywhere for r3volution 2012.
      Like I just said to Trip this is because Paul is a man of principles and does not stray from them. The only way he can win the presidency is to have the support of the Republican party and the conservative media. Otherwise he would win. My gosh, how many straw poles and other poles does he have to keep winning to prove to people that he is a favorite, but when voting time comes the media hides him or bashes him. But when Americans hear him talk many agree with him. They see the evils in the Federal Reserve and IRS, and the problem with not being on a gold standard. Read up on the history of gold and you will find that it lasted longer than any currency in history. Then, when all the nations got off of it they all have witnessed their currencies depreciating drastically.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Ron Pauls big huge mofo problem is one of perception.

nothing wrong with principle or intellect yet on the big stage it can come off and you can be branded as arrogant, very arrogant, people don't like arrogance

hate motivates, most hate wall street, the federal reserve complicicy, sp, wars, and government intervention

in his cap he's got a 40 yr track record on fighting all of these issues

in ron pauls perfect world u can solve most problems with a gold standard, the problem is money is the most emotional issue bar none that is common to all people, if ur goal is controversey and confusion go gold, if ur goal is to get in office leave it alone, fractional reserve banking is not bad, it's when u **** with the fractions that things get dicey

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Ron Pauls big huge mofo problem is one of perception.

nothing wrong with principle or intellect yet on the big stage it can come off and you can be branded as arrogant, very arrogant, people don't like arrogance

hate motivates, most hate wall street, the federal reserve complicicy, sp, wars, and government intervention

in his cap he's got a 40 yr track record on fighting all of these issues

in ron pauls perfect world u can solve most problems with a gold standard, the problem is money is the most emotional issue bar none that is common to all people, if ur goal is controversey and confusion go gold, if ur goal is to get in office leave it alone, fractional reserve banking is not bad, it's when u **** with the fractions that things get dicey
      The fact is we don't have a gold standard and probably never will again. But as far as the gold standard goes, it was the best thing and should have never been ended. Read up on the history of the Federal Reserve and the creation of it and you will find that it was pure greed. The bankers wanted to control the currency which should have never happened. The government should be the sole manager of the money and the only agency with permitted to print it, but that is not the case, unless you think the Federal Reserve is the Federal Government which it is not. So yes, Paul should perhaps give up on the gold standard but maybe he puts his beliefs above getting elected. In that case, he will always be my favorite politician and one of the few that lived by his principles and was guided by them. You won't find many like that and none since we've been alive.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

so much shyte goes by behind the scenes and unnoticed

corporations can now donate to campaigns,now do you really think GE will give tons of money to som president or senator, piss off share holders and employee's, nope, they will bless judges with major domo dollars in districts where they can be sued, they will all do this, anod no one will care, no one

political party plays long ball strategies, intermediate ones and short ones

they worked on getting the fed for approximately 30 years, playbooks is always the same,big money funds experts to pump it, lobbyists pump gubment officials, a crisis arises, and experts say it's the solution, it becomes law because no one thinks long ball and the details of things