• Join Us!
  • the day the earth stood still
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: the day the earth stood still

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default the day the earth stood still

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

This was a good movie with kenue reeves.For some reason every time its on I have to watch it
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: the day the earth stood still

You actually liked it Fuzo? That movie was terrible in my opinion. It's another attempt to convince Americans that we are destroying the world. But aside from the message I just thought it was poorly written and directed. Additionally, Will Smith's son showed that he has no acting talent whatsoever, unlike his father.

I guess my strong belief that environmentalism is a crock that we are being brainwashed into believing prevents me from enjoying movies with a political message like that one has, as well as Avatar too. I don't believe in the global warming, climate-change, environmental movement one bit. This is left winged propaganda at its best, attempting to convince us all that we are destroying the planet, whereas the only remedy is to implement cap & trade policies to curb our pollution. Isn't it interesting how the government makes money from such a policy while hampering real business efforts across the globe by penalizing them with hefty fines and regulations. If we see cap & trade enacted that will be the final nail in the coffin. Our economy cannot foster health care reform and cap & trade. Both will drain our economy, cripple innovation, and destroy businesses all across our land.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Man I need to relax a bit...lol. I am getting too darn political with every single thing in life it seems. My apology for criticizing this movie Fuzo. I did watch it and walked out feeling just as I described. But heck, I need to relax and realize that a movie is a movie, and even if it has an obvious or hidden political motive behind it, I should still be able to enjoy a movie. I know what my beliefs are and no movie is going to change that one bit. Take Avatar for instance, the first time I watched it I walked out thinking WOW!, that was a great movie. But then I started thinking about it, really thinking about it, and then I watched it again on DVD and it all made since. Now I dislike the movie..lol, because I let the left winged director get to me. But all in all it was a great movie and a joy to watch, until I started thinking too much..lol. I swear my mind has a 10 micron filter for politics...lol. Nothing political gets by me from Hollywood, and now that I think about it, it just makes me react negatively, which is uncalled for.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

jsjs its ok man I'm just a keanu reeves fan and love his movies. Now you have to think the Replacements was a funny movie. Also with the the day the earth stood still movie I love that alien movie stuff. As for avatar I didnt see it and have no interest in seeing it the movie doesnt catch my interest at all for some reason. But jsjs there are some movies depending who wrote and directed and if they are right wing liberal nut jobs I wont ever watch that movie.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

straydoglogic is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 382
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

LMAO..Breath js!!! I'm right there with you in all you just said. I also didn't like the movie, but I think it was something about how it was put together, or the end of it, I can't remember. I only saw it once so I can't remember exactly what it was that I didn't like. And Fuzo, the Replacements? Great movie! If you're a fan of Keanu I would imagine you've seen Street Kings. Awesome movie, and Keanu did a great job. I have trouble taking him seriously as a bad azz sometimes.