• Join Us!
  • BUSH DOCTRINES
  • BUSH DOCTRINES
  • BUSH DOCTRINES
  • BUSH DOCTRINES
  • BUSH DOCTRINES
  • BUSH DOCTRINES
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BUSH DOCTRINES

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default BUSH DOCTRINES

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • BUSH DOCTRINES
      • BUSH DOCTRINES

• BUSH DOCTRINES
      • BUSH DOCTRINES
      • BUSH DOCTRINES
      • BUSH DOCTRINES
      • BUSH DOCTRINES
      • BUSH DOCTRINES
      OK FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO SAW THE PALIN INTERVIEW OR HEARD ABOUT IT GIBSON ASKED HER ABOUT THE BUSH DOCTRINE. LET ME EDUCATE YOU ALL ON THE BUSH DOCTRINES,THERES ABOUT 4 OF THEM AND MR DUMB ASS CHARLES GIBSON DIDNT SAY WHICH ONE SO PALIN DID ANSWER CORRECTLY SHE ANSWERED ONE OF THE BUSH DOCTRINES.BUT HE DIDNT SAY WHICH ONE. SO ALL THE LIBERAL FOLKS WANTED TO SAY PALIN DIDNT KNOW,WELL GUESS WHAT SHE DID.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

bigbadexcursion
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: BUSH DOCTRINES

Bush is unreal in my book. I look up to him so much. He inspired me to join the military and has carried me through each deployment

Phreak is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 157
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

the primary notion of the bush doctrines is pre-emptive warfare. that is what the entire notion is built upon. even i know this. and i'm sorry, but the veep candidate should too.

she looked like a deer in headlights, like someone who had crammed all night for a test and missed one topic. yes, she handled it with poise and class, but the bottom line is she doesn't know the crux of the most important change to US foreign policy in the last 50 years.

and she is fit for veep?
      so fresh and so clean clean

bigbadexcursion
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

yeah...and ron pauls interviews are worth watching for more than their comical value

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
      the primary notion of the bush doctrines is pre-emptive warfare. that is what the entire notion is built upon. even i know this. and i'm sorry, but the veep candidate should too.

she looked like a deer in headlights, like someone who had crammed all night for a test and missed one topic. yes, she handled it with poise and class, but the bottom line is she doesn't know the crux of the most important change to US foreign policy in the last 50 years.

and she is fit for veep?
      She is more fit for Vp than Osama is for president!
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

and she is fit for veep?

phreak even the democrats have said that she couldnt of know which one he was talking about since there are several man. to say she should of know which one then gibson should of clarified that then.and he didnt dude.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

bigbadexcursion
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

she was spot on with her answers. only haters will say different

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
      She is more fit for Vp than Osama is for president!
      quit comparing her to obama. it is between obama and mccain, palin and biden.

you are the ones who keep drawing this parallel because you know she doesn't stand a chance when compared to biden for the veep spot.

now, if you said from an experience perspective that obama isn't on the same level as mccain i would agree with you.

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

quit comparing her to obama. it is between obama and mccain, palin and biden.

you are the ones who keep drawing this parallel because you know she doesn't stand a chance when compared to biden for the veep spot.

now, if you said from an experience perspective that obama isn't on the same level as mccain i would agree with you.
      You can thank that comparison to the news media. Her Vp abilities are so in question because many people seem to think that Mccain will kick the bucket and she will move into the spot for presidency. That is why I think she is being compared to Obama so much.

As far as Biden goes, senator or not for many years, Palin still has more executive experience from being in the position of governor. That goes for McCain and Obama as well who are also senators like Biden.

When comparing McCain to Obama, I just can't understand why people would want a less experienced candidate over the other, to run the country, although I know that 'experience' itself is not the only issue that is important to people.
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
      You can thank that comparison to the news media. Her Vp abilities are so in question because many people seem to think that Mccain will kick the bucket and she will move into the spot for presidency. That is why I think she is being compared to Obama so much.

As far as Biden goes, senator or not for many years, Palin still has more executive experience from being in the position of governor. That goes for McCain and Obama as well who are also senators like Biden.

When comparing McCain to Obama, I just can't understand why people would want a less experienced candidate over the other, to run the country, although I know that 'experience' itself is not the only issue that is important to people.
      i agree with you that the media has focused on palin too much. but, that is exactly what rove intended, and is exactly why mccain has surged in the polls. she is red meat not only for the base, but also the media. thankfully this will be shortlived; the more exposure she receives the more she will be marginalized.

and i agree she has more executive experience than biden. but, if you look at the veep spot, it is less of an executive position and more of a foreign liason. here is where she falls dreadfully short and biden will eat her for lunch. the debates will illustrate this. she has 0 foreign policy experience, and just got her passport last year.

why would people want a less experienced obama than a more experienced mccain for president? because mccain represents a continuation of the past 8 years, which even the repubs recognize as a complete and utter failure, which is why they are running on the "reform" platform (which by the way is a laugh as they will change nothing).

people in this country are tired of the war, tired of our failed economy, tired of the deregulation of so many industries that has led to the rampant abuse and failure of multiple industries (which jobs depend on), tired of expensive fuel prices, tired of our intl reputation being in the toilet, and tired of bumbling idiots representing us to the rest of the world.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

SEE YOU JUST SAID IT PHREAK
      even the repubs recognize as a complete and utter failure
      MCAIN IS ONE OF THOSE REPUBLICANS SO WHY DOES HE REPRESENT MORE OF THE SAME?WHO EVER WOULD HAVE BEEN THE REP CANIDATE FOR THIS ELECTION WOULD OF BEEN LABELED MORE OF THE SAME. BUT MCCAIN ISNT THE SAME AS BUSH. YOU GUYS HAVE TO GET OFF THAT SAME BULL SHIT, LOOK AT THE RECORD BETWEEN BOTH OF THEM AND HOW MANY TIMES MCCAIN HAS GONE AGAINST BUSH

NOT ALL REP THINK THAT WAY PHREAK JUST LIKE NOT ALL DEMOCRATS THINK LIKE OBAMA.THE MORE EXPOSURE SHE GETS THE WORSE IT IS FOR OBAMA.AND LOOKS LIKE NOW MCCAIN HAS THE EDGE AND THE PEOPLE OF THE USA ARE GIVING SUPPORT TO MCCAIN. OBAMA HAS BEEN DROPPING FOR MONTHS NOW HE ISNT GAINING THATS FOR SURE

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

The real question and answer-without the edit/manipulation of ABC-is this:

GIBSON: Do you agree with the Bush doctrine?

PALIN: In what respect, Charlie?

GIBSON: The Bush — well, what do you — what do you interpret it to be?

PALIN: His world view.

GIBSON: No, the Bush doctrine, enunciated September 2002, before the Iraq war.

PALIN: I believe that what President Bush has attempted to do is rid this world of Islamic extremism, terrorists who are hell bent on destroying our nation. There have been blunders along the way, though. There have been mistakes made. And with new leadership, and that’s the beauty of American elections, of course, and democracy, is with new leadership comes opportunity to do things better.

GIBSON: The Bush doctrine, as I understand it, is that we have the right of anticipatory self-defense, that we have the right to a preemptive strike against any other country that we think is going to attack us. Do you agree with that?

PALIN: I agree that a president’s job, when they swear in their oath to uphold our Constitution, their top priority is to defend the United States of America.

I know that John McCain will do that and I, as his vice president, families we are blessed with that vote of the American people and are elected to serve and are sworn in on January 20, that will be our top priority is to defend the American people.

GIBSON: Do we have a right to anticipatory self-defense? Do we have a right to make a preemptive strike again another country if we feel that country might strike us?

PALIN: Charlie, if there is legitimate and enough intelligence that tells us that a strike is imminent against American people, we have every right to defend our country. In fact, the president has the obligation, the duty to defend.

GIBSON: Do we have the right to be making cross-border attacks into Pakistan from Afghanistan, with or without the approval of the Pakistani government?

PALIN: Now, as for our right to invade, we’re going to work with these countries, building new relationships, working with existing allies, but forging new, also, in order to, Charlie, get to a point in this world where war is not going to be a first option. In fact, war has got to be, a military strike, a last option.

GIBSON: But, Governor, I’m asking you: We have the right, in your mind, to go across the border with or without the approval of the Pakistani government.

PALIN: In order to stop Islamic extremists, those terrorists who would seek to destroy America and our allies, we must do whatever it takes and we must not blink, Charlie, in making those tough decisions of where we go and even who we target.

GIBSON: And let me finish with this. I got lost in a blizzard of words there. Is that a yes? That you think we have the right to go across the border with or without the approval of the Pakistani government, to go after terrorists who are in the Waziristan area?

PALIN: I believe that America has to exercise all options in order to stop the terrorists who are hell bent on destroying America and our allies. We have got to have all options out there on the table.

That unedited response from Governor Palin can hardly be summarized as “I don’t know what that is” as NBC mocks. Of course, Senator Obama was asked pretty much the same question by Charlie Gibson during the New Hampshire debate, and HE GAVE THE SAME ANSWER (Saturday Night Live seems to have ignored that fact).

ABC NH Debate….

GIBSON: Well, Osama bin Laden, as he pointed out, has said it is his duty to try to get nuclear weapons. Al Qaida has been reconstituted and re-energized in the western part of Pakistan. And so my general question is, how aggressively would you go after Al Qaida leadership there? And let me start with you, Senator Obama, because it was you who said in your foreign policy speech that you would go into western Pakistan if you had actionable intelligence to go after it, whether or not the Pakistani government agreed. Do you stand by that?

OBAMA: I absolutely do stand by it, Charlie. What I said was that we should do everything in our power to push and cooperate with the Pakistani government in taking on Al Qaida, which is now based in northwest Pakistan. And what we know from our national intelligence estimates is that Al Qaida is stronger now than at any time since 2001. And so, back in August, I said we should work with the Pakistani government, first of all to encourage democracy in Pakistan so you’ve got a legitimate government that we’re working with, and secondly that we have to press them to do more to take on Al Qaida in their territory.

What I said was, if they could not or would not do so, and we had actionable intelligence, then I would strike.

And I should add that Lee Hamilton and Tom Keaton, the heads of the 9/11 Commission, a few months later wrote an editorial saying the exact same thing.

I think it’s indisputable that that should be our course.

Let me just add one thing, though. On the broader issue of nuclear proliferation, this is something that I’ve worked on since I’ve been in the Senate. I worked with Richard Lugar, then the Republican head of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, to pass the next stage of what was Nunn-Lugar so that we would have improved interdiction of potentially nuclear materials.

OBAMA: And it is important for us to rebuild a nuclear nonproliferation strategy, something that this administration, frankly, has ignored, and has made us less safe as a consequence.

It would not cost us that much, for example, and would take about four years for us to lock down the loose nuclear weapons that are still floating out there, and we have not done the job.

GIBSON: I’m going to go the others in a moment, but what you just outlined is essentially the Bush doctrine. We can attack if we want to, no matter the sovereignty of the Pakistanis.

OBAMA: No, that is not the same thing, because here we have a situation where Al Qaida, a sworn enemy of the United States, that killed 3,000 Americans and is currently plotting to do the same, is in the territory of Pakistan. We know that.

And this is not speculation. This is not a situation where we anticipate a possible threat in the future.

And my job as commander in chief will be to make sure that we strike anybody who would do America harm when we have actionable intelligence do to that

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

fuzzy, please tell me where mccain will deviate from the politics of the bush admin. the guy voted with him over 90% of the time. how does he represent reform?

talk about not knowing what change a campaign represents! can someone, ANYONE, show me what this "real change" the mccain camp is spouting off on really is?

everybody is always screaming about the ambiguity of obama's plan... what change does the mccain camp offer?

i want specifics.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

OK PHREAK CHECK OUT THE NEW THREAD ITS ALL THERE. MCCAIN NOT LIKE BUSH.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • BUSH DOCTRINES
      • BUSH DOCTRINES

• BUSH DOCTRINES
      • BUSH DOCTRINES
      • BUSH DOCTRINES
      • BUSH DOCTRINES
      • BUSH DOCTRINES
      • BUSH DOCTRINES
      Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      OK PHREAK CHECK OUT THE NEW THREAD ITS ALL THERE. MCCAIN NOT LIKE BUSH.
      ok