• Join Us!
  • Couple of my friends got their asses kicked wed night
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Couple of my friends got their asses kicked wed night

Saucefit is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 140
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Couple of my friends got their asses kicked wed night

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

so me and my friends are at a club. next thing i knew bouncers were all around a friend of mine. i was wasted and think that i was talking to chicks, cuz i'm trying to get laid of course, so i'm not next to my buddies. anyway, the first guy dissappears, apparently they kicked him out, along with all the other guys he got into it with. so my friend from the gym who's shorter then I am 5'10 and weighs 240lbs goes up to one of the guys and he tried to push my friend i guess. then all hell breaks loose. there's like 4-5 guys on my friend so it's like a big moving crowd, by the time i got to him it was over. the bouncers couldn't even kick him out! lol so a bouncer wouldn't even talk to him, he said to me, sorry but he's got to go. i said, don't worry i'll calm him down. then I thought we were going to stay there then i realized two of my friends were missing. so i said to my big buddy we got to go find the other guys. by the time we got to them it was too late. two of my friends got kicked out with like 5-7 other guys and they kicked (literally) the shit out of one of them. so one has a very bruised face and ribs and the other got a bottle cracked over his head. i think they kind of remember who they were, so we'll get them back. I told my friends to next time let me know before jumping in a crowd and starting a fight. I had a lot of friends at the club. Oh well, they are young and will learn. Atleast they live to fight another day, right? lol
      Perfect Body = State of Mind + Lifestyle

Skarhead is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 576
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Couple of my friends got their asses kicked wed night

get em back baby, dont let em walk away with one up

HungarianBeast is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 383
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Things like that can be expected at clubs.

Phreak is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 157
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

ahhh yes to be in my 20's once again...

it took me a long time to learn this. here's the thing: FIGHTING IS FUCKING STUPID.

i know sometimes you get into situations where it cannot be avoided and you need to either defend yourself or a friend, but most of the time situations can be defused long before you get in a situation where you are going to hurt someone or get hurt yourself.

the last time i got into a fight was 1999. my brother and i were at a club and were basically waiting on his girl to come pick us up (it was like 3:30 am). i am posted up on the bar, drunk as fuck, when i feel someone basically slam into me and almost knock me to the ground. i weighed a good 270+ at the time, so it had to be a seriously hard collision to move me like it did.

i looked over, and this 6'10" mexican goon was standing where i had once been. he said "that's my spot. that's where i drink motherfucker."

anyways 10 minutes later he was on the concrete out front spitting out his teeth and trying to stop his nose from bleeding. i beat him so badly that he had to be carried off in an ambulance.

i used to bounce at the club it happened at, so i didn't get in any trouble; my brother and i just ran off and hid for a while until his girl showed up. the bouncers told the police that we had driven off.

i remember looking at him on the concrete and having this overwhelming feeling of guilt. i thought that i could have just walked away; what was the point of hurting someone so badly, even if they deserved it?

then his friend came around the corner. my brother didn't even think about it- he drilled him in the jaw immediately. my borther shattered the guys jaw and cut himself very badly in the process.

we went to the hospital, but told the ER personnel that he had hit a wall because we were worried that the guy with the broken jaw would show up.

so of course they sewed him up and sent us on our way...

the next morning my brother's hand looked like an inflated latex glove. we rushed him to the hospital where he was immediately admitted. the infection was so severe that his hand had to be cut open from knuckle to the top of his wrist, stuffed with gauze, and "cleansed" with a hot bath of antimicrobial solution twice daily. it took two orderlies to hold him down for this. the infection spread up his arm almost to his shoulder and he had to be placed on intravenous antibiotics. he almost lost his arm; the flesh in his hand had turned gangrenous.

he lost the knuckle for his third finger, and the metatarsal is now connected to the skin on the top of his hand. he cannot make a fist and has very poor flexibility. this is his right hand, and he is right handed, so you can imagine how this hinders him.

he had no health insurance and his bill was $17,000.

i have done a good deal of dumb shit in my day, but this particular incident was one of the worst IMO.

even if you "beat someone's ass", what are you going to do if you hurt yourself in the process? how are you going to train with a broken hand or foot? what have you really proven? what if you get your ass beat instead??? and oh yeah, you know you can go to prison for assault right? how about a good old ass rape? we aren;t in high school any more folks.

i didn't tell this story to try and talk myself up as a bad ass... i am far from it. i just hope that someone would think back to this story if they are about to get into a fight that could be avoided with some quick thinking.

no matter what the outcome, it isn't worth the potential risks.
      so fresh and so clean clean

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

If the 5 bouncers couldn't throw out one guy then they are crappy bouncers. I used to bounce back in my early 20's and at 5'11" and 225 I was the smallest by far. We had two guy who played the line for Georgia Tech the year they won the national championship in football. We also had a former Navy Seal, two former Rangers, and several all out bad asses. I remember one fight when there was only 12 of us working and that means two guys at each door so there were only 8 of us inside and we had this 20 guy battle royal break out. Kush, one of the GT linemen, does a bee line for the fight and as soon as he gets there he hits teh ground at full speed and start rolling. Where, now there's only about 10-12 guys standing. Gary, who was 6'3" and 275 hard, just bulldozes about 6 of them. Needless to say, we took out the trash with little effort.

Todays clubs are different. Most have one or two really big guys and then a lot of little guys. That doesn't intimidate anyone. I remeber this one guy named Troy, he was my height and weight 270. I watched this guy take a guy out with one hand grabbing his belt and waist. Literally, he just carried the guy out like a sack of groceries. You just don't mess around when you see a guy like that. Not if you're smart anyways.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Fighting is stupid. I called up my friend the next day and gave him some advice. He's young, I think just turned 21, so, he's got a lot to learn. And no, the bouncers here aren't really big. It's Maine. There aren't a lot of big guys period. lol

Symbolic is offline VET
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 7
      Overall activity: 3.0%
      is leaning out!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Very well put Nish...Couldn't have said it better...
      :-)
      Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated..

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by nishnish
      ahhh yes to be in my 20's once again...

it took me a long time to learn this. here's the thing: FIGHTING IS FUCKING STUPID.

i know sometimes you get into situations where it cannot be avoided and you need to either defend yourself or a friend, but most of the time situations can be defused long before you get in a situation where you are going to hurt someone or get hurt yourself.

the last time i got into a fight was 1999. my brother and i were at a club and were basically waiting on his girl to come pick us up (it was like 3:30 am). i am posted up on the bar, drunk as fuck, when i feel someone basically slam into me and almost knock me to the ground. i weighed a good 270+ at the time, so it had to be a seriously hard collision to move me like it did.

i looked over, and this 6'10" mexican goon was standing where i had once been. he said "that's my spot. that's where i drink motherfucker."

anyways 10 minutes later he was on the concrete out front spitting out his teeth and trying to stop his nose from bleeding. i beat him so badly that he had to be carried off in an ambulance.

i used to bounce at the club it happened at, so i didn't get in any trouble; my brother and i just ran off and hid for a while until his girl showed up. the bouncers told the police that we had driven off.

i remember looking at him on the concrete and having this overwhelming feeling of guilt. i thought that i could have just walked away; what was the point of hurting someone so badly, even if they deserved it?

then his friend came around the corner. my brother didn't even think about it- he drilled him in the jaw immediately. my borther shattered the guys jaw and cut himself very badly in the process.

we went to the hospital, but told the ER personnel that he had hit a wall because we were worried that the guy with the broken jaw would show up.

so of course they sewed him up and sent us on our way...

the next morning my brother's hand looked like an inflated latex glove. we rushed him to the hospital where he was immediately admitted. the infection was so severe that his hand had to be cut open from knuckle to the top of his wrist, stuffed with gauze, and "cleansed" with a hot bath of antimicrobial solution twice daily. it took two orderlies to hold him down for this. the infection spread up his arm almost to his shoulder and he had to be placed on intravenous antibiotics. he almost lost his arm; the flesh in his hand had turned gangrenous.

he lost the knuckle for his third finger, and the metatarsal is now connected to the skin on the top of his hand. he cannot make a fist and has very poor flexibility. this is his right hand, and he is right handed, so you can imagine how this hinders him.

he had no health insurance and his bill was $17,000.

i have done a good deal of dumb shit in my day, but this particular incident was one of the worst IMO.

even if you "beat someone's ass", what are you going to do if you hurt yourself in the process? how are you going to train with a broken hand or foot? what have you really proven? what if you get your ass beat instead??? and oh yeah, you know you can go to prison for assault right? how about a good old ass rape? we aren;t in high school any more folks.

i didn't tell this story to try and talk myself up as a bad ass... i am far from it. i just hope that someone would think back to this story if they are about to get into a fight that could be avoided with some quick thinking.

no matter what the outcome, it isn't worth the potential risks.
      Very true......also a side note there are so many fucking diseases when blood starts bursting and gushing and you are laying into a dudes face and get a cut on your hand or something BAM! thats all it takes to get something. Also Ive found alot of these guys that start shit are the same ones that cant let it go after they get the shit kicked out of them, meaning you might just be standing there one night and catch a knife in the back or side.

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

There is no good feeling after it sets in that you have beat somebody down but sometimes it is beat ass or get your ass beat.

Phreak is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 157
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer
      There is no good feeling after it sets in that you have beat somebody down but sometimes it is beat ass or get your ass beat.
      yeah, i'll be the first to admit that beating someone down who deserves it satisfies a primal urge... feels good.

but that good feeling will diminish very quickly if you get sued, put in jail, or by some seriously bad stroke of luck infected with a fluid-borne disease.

very easy to mix blood with cut knuckles and teeth.
      so fresh and so clean clean

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i know what you mean you are on a high for about 5 minutes until reality sets back in. then you wonder if the cops are gonna come visit you and how bad the other dude got hurt, ive been there and done that many times but sometimes you cant help it, sometimes guys just keep pushing and pushing and you cant walk away cuzz you will catch a fist to the back of the hand and ill be damned if i go out like that.

TRAM is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 715
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

"YOU CAN HAVE TWO REACTIONS WHEN YOU GET PUNCHED, YOU CAN COWER AWAY OR WANT TO PUNCH THAT GUY FOR PUNCHING YOU, I DEVELOPED THE SECOND, YOU KNOW YOU HIT ME BUT FEEL THIS" "YOU CAN JUST LOOK AT SOME GUYS FROM ACROSS THE RING AND JUST TELL, THERE SCARED AS HELL" "WHAT LENGTHS ARE YOU WILLING TO GO TO WIN, WILL YOU DIG YOUR THUMB INTO HIS CUT AND SPREAD IT OPEN A LITTLE WIDER, OF COURSE YOU WILL"

MARK KERR
      "THE SMASHING MACHINE"

FIGHTING AT CLUBS IS GOOD PRACTICE BUT DANGEROUS BECAUSE THATS WERE ALL THE SHIT TALKING LITLE *****'S HANG OUT WITH THERE GET-A-LONG GANGS. AS WELL AN OCCATIONAL BAD ASS LOOKING TO FIGHT BUT FROM MY EXPERIANCES THE TOUGHEST GUYS USSUALLY SIT BACK AND WATCH THE FIGHTS UNTIL PROVOKED, THEN HELL IS OPENED UP ON THE FREE WORLD!
      "WHERE THE MIND GOES, THE BODY WILL FOLLOW."

"I THINK I CAN TAKE YOU"," YA, KEEP LOOKING"

"LEAD, FOLLOW OR GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

Equalizer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by TRAM
      THE TOUGHEST GUYS USSUALLY SIT BACK AND WATCH THE FIGHTS UNTIL PROVOKED, THEN HELL IS OPENED UP ON THE FREE WORLD!
      Thats what I always say. That holds true most the time.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer
      I know the feeling. New Years I got so hammered and apparently cut a line to get to the bathroom. Some guy came up to me and started yelling at me or something in the bathroom about it. I clocked him in the face once, maybe twice. That's so unlike me. Needless to say, the next day I was pissed at myself for drinking so much and punching this guy. I felt bad.

TRAM is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 715
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Saucefit
      I know the feeling. New Years I got so hammered and apparently cut a line to get to the bathroom. Some guy came up to me and started yelling at me or something in the bathroom about it. I clocked him in the face once, maybe twice. That's so unlike me. Needless to say, the next day I was pissed at myself for drinking so much and punching this guy. I felt bad.

WHY FEEL BAD THIS GUY APPROACHED YOU W/ A POOR ATTITUDE BASICALLY INVITING YOU TO TEACH HIM SOME SOCIAL SKILLS IN PUBLIC. HE COULD HAVE SIMPLY SAID "EXCUSE ME SIR BUT THE LINE STARTS HERE" AND YOU COULD HAVE APOLIGIZED AND EVERYONE COULD HAVE CARRIED ON W/ THEIR NIGHT. SOME PPL NEED TO LEARN SOME MANNERS AND SOME PPL NEED TO TEACH THEM PPL MANNERS WHICH SIDE OF THE FENCE DO YOU LIVE ON.
      "WHERE THE MIND GOES, THE BODY WILL FOLLOW."

"I THINK I CAN TAKE YOU"," YA, KEEP LOOKING"

"LEAD, FOLLOW OR GET OUT OF THE WAY!"