• Join Us!
  • Steroid hysteria
  • Steroid hysteria
  • Steroid hysteria
  • Steroid hysteria
  • Steroid hysteria
  • Steroid hysteria
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Steroid hysteria

BigDawg is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      is entering beast mode

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Steroid hysteria

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Steroid hysteria
      • Steroid hysteria

• Steroid hysteria
      • Steroid hysteria
      • Steroid hysteria
      • Steroid hysteria
      • Steroid hysteria
      • Steroid hysteria
      Anyone read Bill Llewyn's article in MD this month? A lot of the columnists make a statement regarding the Chris Benoit tragedy. Bill does a take on the old 1930's fear of the killer drug marijuana but inserts AAS for the marijuana and when you read it you see a picture of what the media sees as far as AAS today. Back then if someone was arrested for a violent crime they almst always made a referrence to the suspect being a pot smoker and how this "killer drug" turned normal people into violent psychotic killers.
      I think it was in John Romano's column that references were made to the fact that Benoit's wife had a prescription for, and was on for a long time, vicodin and other strong pain meds for a bad back injury that required surgery to fuse the spine and that her tox screen turned up high amounts of opioids and also xanax along with a blood alcohol level of almost .35 i believe. Also there is speculation and accusation that her ex, also a wrestler who wrote a script for his then wife to have an on-screen affair/relationnship for the WWE show and then when life imitated art and she left him for real for benoit he was quite upset and there were allegations that he harrassed them throughout their marraige and the death of Benoit's wife occured exactly ten years to the day that she left him for benoit. Also, Benoit pissed off his wife when he changed his life insurance beneficiary to his ex wife and child instead of her. Bottom line there were so many extenuating circumstances and possible players that something was bound to happen and to blame it on steroids is irresponsible and unproffesional by the media. Nancy Grace, the prima donna ***** on CNN made a reference to the fact that they found like 200mcg/nl in his system and saying it was 59% higher than the normal person. The guest tried to explain that was not correct and that when you do the math it comes out somewhere around 13% (i believe) than the normal person. The medical examiner (God bless him) states that the amount fond in Benoit would in no way indicate a person had been aggressive beyond normal and dismissed roid rage as something that has never been proven and had been shot down in court as an argument by both prosectors as well as defendants who try to use it as an excuse for mental defect defense. I would be much more concerned by the drugs and alcohol on his tox screen than the minute amount of test that showed up. Same bias as those against hunters. My co-worker and his wife were getting divorced and the wife showed up, caused a scene in front of the kids and her mother and called the cops and said the husband shoved her into a wall. Both kids, the wife's own mother and the husband said he never touched her and that the wife had been yelling and throwing things around. Result? He was arrested for domestuc violence and even though the phony allegation never mentioned weapons, they took every single rile and shotgun he owned out of the house. Took several months even after the wife admitted she lied and a mountain of paperwork to get his firearms back. If the neighbors ever called cops on my wife and i i assume they would take all my katanas, firearms, and matial arts weapons away. Think they'd let me keep my stash of AAS?
      You may not recognize your mom when you get home, I shaved her back.

I don't have an ego, i just love how awesome i am !!

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Steroid hysteria

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Steroid hysteria
      • Steroid hysteria

• Steroid hysteria
      • Steroid hysteria
      • Steroid hysteria
      • Steroid hysteria
      • Steroid hysteria
      • Steroid hysteria
      yea, i always said that the whole thing was goofy. i didnt read the article yet, but i will. my wife think that she coulda killed the boy and benoit flipped and killed her, then hung himself...who knows. but, dont worry, the media will make up our minds for us
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...