• Join Us!
  • Clen, T3, Yohimbine.....Diet?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Clen, T3, Yohimbine.....Diet?

spidey is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 247
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Clen, T3, Yohimbine.....Diet?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

OK, I have decided to take the plunge. I have ordered my clen, T3 and yohimbine as well as some R-ALA.

I had my "discussion" about AS with my wife and while she still doesn't like the idea, she can live with it especially if she doesn't have to see me injecting or have it in her face all the time. Still, there are some AS I will have to stay away from like fina (discusting night sweats) and test (bad acne).

I made myself some boldenone cypionate and plan to use 400 mg a week of that along with the clen, T3, and yohimbine. My plan is:

weeks 1-10: 400 mg Bold cyp (200 mg Monday and Friday)

weeks 2-6: 100mcg Clen ed (ramping up 20mcg ed from initial 20mcg dose), 12.5 mg T3 ed, 12 mg yohimbine ed, 5g Taurine ed

I just had my BF measured and it is 16%. I feel like such a fat-ass! My goal here is to drop some serious BF while maintaining the muscle I have (although if I gain a little muscle I won't be unhappy).

My diet right now is like this:

meal 1: one packet of flavored instant oatmeal with a little 2% milk and a 50g protein shake (made with water).

meal 2: some tuna (with low-fat maonaise-sp?) on lettice, low fat yogert and maybe some whole veggies (carrots?)

meal 3: more tuna with lettice, low fat pudding, more whole veggies

meal 4 (pre-workout): 50 g protein shake and whole veggies

meal 5 (post workout): usually some kind of chicken (lots of it) and complex carbs like rice.

I will throw in 300 mg R-ALA with my morning protein shake and another 300 mg with dinner. I will take my clen, T3 and yohimbine first thing in the morning about 30 minutes before my first meal. I am doing cardio 3 times a week and continuing to strength train on a 3 day split. The moderate dose of bold cyp is mainly just to preserve my muscle.

OK, suggestions? Criticisms? I am getting about 200 g protein a day. I should probably increase that a bit. What do you think about everything else?
      Spidey is a fictional character. I do not use or condone the use of illegal drugs. Any references to steroids or other illegal drugs is purely for entertainment purposes and role-playing.

Skarn is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 210
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Hey bro,

Personally, I'd use Test. You said you're staying away because of acne, but I never get acne with it. Everyone is different and Liquidex would help with that. Test will help you burn fat and maintain muscle while on T3. You are only doing 12.3mg of T3 daily? That's the dose a lot of people use when bulking. You want to cut fat right? I'd raise the dose...at least to 50mg/day. I used 100mg/day in the past and had no ill effects.

As for your diet. The flavored oatmeal packages should go! Go with plain Quaker Oats and sweeten it with Splenda. I love that.

Good luck!
      Skarn
      It's better to burn out, than to fade away...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by Skarn
      Hey bro,

Personally, I'd use Test. You said you're staying away because of acne, but I never get acne with it. Everyone is different and Liquidex would help with that. Test will help you burn fat and maintain muscle while on T3. You are only doing 12.3mg of T3 daily? That's the dose a lot of people use when bulking. You want to cut fat right? I'd raise the dose...at least to 50mg/day. I used 100mg/day in the past and had no ill effects.

As for your diet. The flavored oatmeal packages should go! Go with plain Quaker Oats and sweeten it with Splenda. I love that.

Good luck!
      Skarn
      Thanks for the advice. I know the flavored oatmeal isn't the best but damn it tastes sooo much better than plain, bland oatmeal. I guess maybe I will bite the bullet and do the plain oats if I have to, sigh.

As for my dose of T3, according to BigAndy69 (EF), clen increases the beta receptors in brown adipose tissue by 500%!! So by taking clen with the T3 theoretically it should work five times as well as the T3 would on its own. Also, yohimbine increases alpha receptors so that should boost the effectiveness even further via a secondary mechanism. Anyway, I have plenty of T3. The shit is dirt cheap. If this cycle doesn't do what I want, I can always increase the dose and do it again.

Test prop at just 50 mg ed gave me REALLY bad acne. I am not totally recovered from it even now several months after. It's wierd because tren doesn't give me any acne at all and it's supposed to be 3 times as androgenic. This is my first experience with boldenone so we will see....
      Spidey is a fictional character. I do not use or condone the use of illegal drugs. Any references to steroids or other illegal drugs is purely for entertainment purposes and role-playing.

Skarn is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 210
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Ahh ok. Post and let us know how the T3/Clen combo works for you. I'm very curious to know.

As for the Test...sorry, your "I've decided to take the plunge" sentence made me think this was your first time using AS. If you had that happen on the prop, I'd be leery also. Did you use liquidex with it?

Good luck again,
      Skarn
      It's better to burn out, than to fade away...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Yes, I used 0.5 mg ed arimidex. I guess test and me just don't get along, LOL.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default update

OK, I think I have everything in place. Here is the plan:

Diet: 5 meals a day where a meal is defined as 30-50g protein+15-30g carbs+ <10g fat.

Training: Cardio 20-30 minutes 3 times a week + my normal weight lifting schedule (3 day split, heavy weights to failure)

supplements and chemical help:

600 mg R-ALA (2x300mg) ed
      2000 mcg B12 (oral) + 2000 mg vitamin C+multivitamin + 4g B5 ed
      5-10g creatine ed

Weeks 1-10: Boldenone cypionate 400 mg ew (200mg Mon & Fri)
      weeks 3-5: clen 20,40,60,80,100,(100x9 days)+yohimbe 12 mg
      weeks 4-10: T3 (liquid T3 from NC) 12.5 mcg ed
      weeks 5-7: ECA stack
      weeks 7-9: Clen 100 x 14 days (yohimbe if necessary)

Thanks to all who chimed in to help me out.

Stupid Biotch is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 46
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Dude you gotta up that dose of T3. I've used it a shit load and you are wasting it at that dose. big time. 50mcg AT LEAST. I'm very serious here. Don't waste your T3.....use it right. I'd build up to 75mcg.

Your diet looks great to me. I eat the flavored oatmeal packs when cutting too. It doesn't have THAT much sugar...geez.
      https://photos.yahoo.com/mi_hardbody

I had over 5000 posts at fitnessboard.com before it died. May its spirit live on here! I'm also a mod@suckmypeepee.com.

someday is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Spidey - I mix one packet of flavored with an equal amount of plain oats and throw in a little cinnamon. A friend of mine who competes never goes away from his two packets of flavored oatmeal all the way through his cut - so I wouldn't get hung up about using flavored oatmeal.

Sigmund Roid is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 100
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Clen, T3, Yohimbine.....Diet?

Hi spidey, your plan looks good, but I would not be so shy on the fats. Put some good fats in your diet like walnuts.

Did you make the boldenone from 1-test, or did you have boldenone base, and added the cypionate group to it?

Also, you might end up with some libido problems, because boldenone is very mildy androgenic yet your HTPA will be suppressed. You better use 200 mg bold. plus 200 mg test per week.

GreenDragon is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 397
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

<<<Did you make the boldenone from 1-test, or did you have boldenone base, and added the cypionate group to it? >>>>

just to let you know, unless he is a biochemist with an extensive lab and major experience with the acids that are used to attach the esters a layman cannot just "add" cypionate to a base.

My first cycle was Bold @ 600mg a week for 12 weeks alone and I was horny as fuck, when people say mildly suppressive they mean it.

peace

green
      OOPS I crapped my pants -SNL

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Re: Clen, T3, Yohimbine.....Diet?

Originally posted by Sigmund Roid
      Hi spidey, your plan looks good, but I would not be so shy on the fats. Put some good fats in your diet like walnuts.

Did you make the boldenone from 1-test, or did you have boldenone base, and added the cypionate group to it?

Also, you might end up with some libido problems, because boldenone is very mildy androgenic yet your HTPA will be suppressed. You better use 200 mg bold. plus 200 mg test per week.
      Yes, I made it from 1-test cyp. I just brominated and dehydrobrominated to install the other double bond. I think next time (if there is a next time), I will buy 1,4-androstadiendiol and do a MnO2 oxidation of the allylic alcohol to get boldenone base. The reaction should be cleaner and then I can add any ester I want.

The diet was designed for me by the owner of my gym who is a gold medalist powerlifter (Pan Am games of '93) as well as a bodybuilding champion (1rst place JanTano in '97, national champion '97, runner up in '98). I have seen his diet work for several of his clients as well so we'll see what happens. I can always do it again with a different diet next time if this doesn't get me where I want to be.

Originally posted by green dragon
      just to let you know, unless he is a biochemist with an extensive lab and major experience with the acids that are used to attach the esters a layman cannot just "add" cypionate to a base.
      Actually, I am a chemist (as is Sigmund Roid) and I do have access to a fully equipped lab.

Also, a layman CAN just add cypionate to a base (with a little helpful advice).

Sigmund Roid is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 100
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Well, I am not really a chemist, but someone who has culinary ambitions. I do know my physics btw.

GreenDragon, I should not have used the word "add", but rather esterify, acylate or whatever is appropriate here. Sorry, I am not a native speaker.

Ok, good luck with your diet, but if your tendons and joints start to hurt, you better add some fats. Salmon or mackerel is also good.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Thanks, I will do that. Maybe some salmon (I can't stand mackerel). I thought of just buying some fish oil caps too.