• Join Us!
  • Spare some advice?
  • Spare some advice?
  • Spare some advice?
  • Spare some advice?
  • Spare some advice?
  • Spare some advice?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Spare some advice?

gweedoboy is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 236
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Spare some advice?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Spare some advice?
      • Spare some advice?

• Spare some advice?
      • Spare some advice?
      • Spare some advice?
      • Spare some advice?
      • Spare some advice?
      • Spare some advice?
      Sup all?

I'm new to the forums obviously. I joined because after reading through some of the stuff here, I need a little help. This is kinda long, but for good reason. First, I'd like to tell you a little about myself.

I started working out back in May. I'm super skinny, started at 5'9'', 131 lbs. I managed to put on 21 lbs in 3 months, but didn't diet properly, so I did gain quite a bit of fat. I listned to an idiot and was using a garbage weight gainer that's all worthless sugar. After that, I did quite a bit more research on both dieting and lifting. I finally settled on a program that focuses on eating right, and following cycles of bulking up, then trimming down.

Anyhow, I was thinking of sticking with this plan until I reach a true plateau. I know I could make a lot of progress naturally. I have no idea how long this would take, but I did progress pretty nicely in 3 months for someone who just lifted weights and stuffed his face with as much of his favorite foods as he could shove down without puking. To get to the point, I was thinking of possibly juicing at some point in the future. I would like to learn A LOT more about it before I even give it serious thought. Since you all seem like a knowledgeable bunch of people, I was hoping you could either share with me what you know, or point me to some places that give unbiased, quality information. Also, I'm always open to learn more about training and dieting. I was hoping you could send me to some places with quality info on this as well. There is SOOO much info on the net about these topics, and so much of it contradicts itself. It's hard to figure out who to believe.

I did check out the AS profiles on that forum, but being new to all of this, I really don't understand what I'm reading...Also, after spending a couple hours in the forums here (over a period of a couple nights) I realized that most of the discussions were hard to understand without a basic knowledge of AS, which I don't have. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read all that and respond.

-Chris, No. Cal.

grdfreak is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 133
      Overall activity: 0.3%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

WEll dawg first off i want to say uve come to the right place, the people here are cool and they know their shit. IM glad u want to know everything about juice before u do it and thats a good sign cuz its people that dont take the time to know what their doin that gives AAS a bad name. Before u juice try to reach ur bodys natural limit. Also how old r u. But even before u start to juice eat eat eat, train balls to the wall,and rest and ull grow. Eat at least ur body weight in grams of protein a day say u weigh 200 lbs ull want to eat at the least 200grams of protein a day. But welcome, stick around and ull learn alot.

get-n-huge
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

There's just one thing I don't see here, unless I missed it somewhere. What is your age?

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

this is the best place to learn everything you need

chicken hawk
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

there are some good people here...listen to what they have to say...you never stop learning here

flexer01 is offline FG Member
      Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 486
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

just learn the basics......your taking the rights steps so far. Go as far as you can with your own genetics, then if your ready, hit some juice. Read stuff that is relevent to you and your goals. Learn basic bulking cycles and diets......then ask how to use them properly. You dont have to read to deep into things yet.
      RIP - Geared
      RIP - BigJ

flexer01@cyber-rights.net

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Thanks for all the replies everyone and the welcome.

I was kinda hopin some of you might be able to direct me to somewhere that actually gives me a breakdown of what exactly it does to your body, as in how it makes you gain muscle, the potential side effects, etc. To expand a little bit further on what I said earlier, I notice there's a lot of posts here with people asking for critiques on their cycles. Where would you even go to learn enough to even be able to intelligently decide on what type of cycle would be right for you? I mean it seems like there's a lot involved there, like picking the right combination of stuff, knowing the proper doses, etc. Basically, I'm looking for an encyclopedia style break down. I don't mind reading, I just wanna make sure it's a legit source. I'll search around on the net too.

Oh, and I'm 14........ j/k, I'm 23. :p Thanks again everyone for the help.

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

gwee,

Nice post and very clear headed thinking so kudos to you.

Like the guys said keep on reading and reading and re-reading, you'll get it. Most of the knowledge is anectodal, meaning real experiences that are shared with one another.

A good book is Anabolics 2003, it's about 40 bucks, yet of the 1/2 dozen roid books I have these seem to be IMHO the best researched and well written easy to understand.

The first thing you need to learn is TEST is BEST.

It's the bedrock. Are bodies already are naturally adapted to test because we produce it all the time. It is a hormone whose two primary goals are increase muscle growth, anabolic, and increase sexual growth, libido, hair growth, etc., called and androgen.

Almost all other froms of AS are some chemical derivative of testosterone that just responds differently to the body.

Steroids have been around since early 1950's and while there is ton of research and information out there from drug companies how body builders use and apply this stuff for muscle growth is continually growing and changing due to the fact like everything else around us over time things progress.

Simple enough though, read and research, and understand there is always something more too learn.

Good Luck

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Spare some advice?
      • Spare some advice?

• Spare some advice?
      • Spare some advice?
      • Spare some advice?
      • Spare some advice?
      • Spare some advice?
      • Spare some advice?
      Thanks everyone. I appreciate you all takin the time to respond. I'll be reading.