This is a joke to have blojama to say he has more expereince then sarah palin how in gods green earth can that fool actual say something like that on tv. where millions of viewers down right know that he has a total of 143 days in the senate working.oh thats right they dont know but will know this week,lol GO LEIBERMAN

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE BEST RUN GOVERNMENT

MCCAIN,PALIN AND FILL THE STAFF WITH ROMNEY,PALENTA,HUCKABEE,GULIANI,FRED THOMSON AND LEIBERMAN WHAT A POWER HOUSE THAT WOULD BE. AND ALSO PUT FRED THOMPSON SOMEWHERE

McCain camp: Obama experience argument 'laughable'

ST. PAUL — Republican presidential candidate John McCain's campaign said Barack Obama has resorted to “desperate logic” in arguing that his long campaign makes him more experienced than Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

Sen. Obama (D-Ill.) said in an interview with CNN that he is more experienced than Palin, the Arizona senator's running mate, because his campaign has a budget much larger that the small Alaska town where Palin was mayor.

Tucker Bounds, a McCain spokesman, said in a statement that Obama's argument is "laughable," and he cited Palin's state-level experience.

“For Barack Obama to argue that he’s experienced enough to be president because he’s running for president is desperate circular logic and it’s laughable," Bounds said. "It is a testament to Barack Obama’s inexperience and failing qualifications that he would stoop to passing off his candidacy as comparable to Gov. Sarah Palin’s executive experience managing a budget of over $10 billion and more than 24,000 employees."

The Obama campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Obama earlier said in the interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper that his "understanding is that Gov. Palin's town of Wasilla has I think 50 employees."

"We've got 2,500 in this campaign," Obama said. "I think their budget is maybe $12 million a year. You know, we have a budget of about three times that just for the month. So I think that our ability to manage large systems and to execute I think has been made clear over the last couple of years."