It’s getting to be that time of year when winter loosens its frosty grip on us alland spring finally decides to get its act together. I know I‘m not alone in lookingforward to the time when I dare suggest to my wife that we try eating outside.Soon, thousands of men who never normally venture into the kitchen will be dragging outtheir beloved barbecuesand coolers full of ice-cold beer, and will start cooking up a storm.If youaren't an experienced grill-meister, however, the appeal of cooking and eating outdoorscan be accompanied by the fear of setting your house on fire, hospitalizing half thefamily with a not-so-healthy dose of botulism or, even worse, looking incompetent in frontof other men.It need not be such a minefield, though. If you follow the 10commandments of the grill below, you are guaranteed to not only produce great food butalso have the time to enjoy your beer, all while looking like a grilling god in front ofyour peers. Continue Reading

https://www.askmen.com/top_10/entertainment/top-10-grilling-commandments.html ]More...[/url]