• Join Us!
  • So tired of people
  • So tired of people
  • So tired of people
  • So tired of people
  • So tired of people
  • So tired of people
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: So tired of people

6p6 is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 29.0%
      is armed and ready...R U?

I am:
      Wtf

Level

Default So tired of people

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • So tired of people
      • So tired of people

• So tired of people
      • So tired of people
      • So tired of people
      • So tired of people
      • So tired of people
      • So tired of people
      So tired of people
      ThAt are so easily offended! You should have seen the shit show from posting this meme on social media today! Offended for a meme about being offended!!! Wtf

On twitter I got told this is a known photo of a racist! ...and a known racial photo from the 60s...know fuck tard that is me! It's a clip from a short film I played the bad guy!

Do people just believe what they type is the truth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: So tired of people

I think it's anxiety overload. They should stay off the net for awhile. Redunkulous, you were famous even before you were born,lol. It is their personal "truth" and I am betting they will still keep you as a friend on there and keep watching. Just some nutty fans, thats it. Maybe I will post my avatar and put "Sunday Dinner" on it???
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

I am:
      Wtf

Level

Haha

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

So tired of people
      Quote Originally Posted by 6p6 View Post
      ThAt are so easily offended! You should have seen the shit show from posting this meme on social media today! Offended for a meme about being offended!!! Wtf

On twitter I got told this is a known photo of a racist! ...and a known racial photo from the 60s...know fuck tard that is me! It's a clip from a short film I played the bad guy!

Do people just believe what they type is the truth?

damn man that's some epic shit right there. you are actually a racist from the 60s and still look so young and vibrant. maybe your hate keeps you young lmfao. the sad fact of the matter is that these fools for the most part wont argue their points in person and when you confront them with a differing opinion or a realistic approach they lose their evermore minds. hard core racists groups make up a very small percentage of the population world wide somewhere around .03%. it is a dying cause because it is for the most part only the minorities that keep screaming about it. no one really cares about race or any of the other bs anymore in real life. if these fools put this much effort into themselves and working hard they wouldnt have time to be offended and raising hell. i dont even argue with anyone about race or religion anymore when i can avoid it. the left wing nut jobs are set in their ways and no reasoning can be had with them. so it is a waste of time and effort. and even hate speech is protected even if we dont agree with it. it's a right no matter what they try to do and if they would shut the fuck up and leave it be, they will continue to slowly die off like they have for the last 40 or 50 years

oh and i am pretty sure the interceptor vest wasnt made and issued until around 2000 or so. i wore a vietnam era flak jacket up until that point. stupid ass people
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

I am:
      Wtf

Level

Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      damn man that's some epic shit right there. you are actually a racist from the 60s and still look so young and vibrant. maybe your hate keeps you young lmfao. the sad fact of the matter is that these fools for the most part wont argue their points in person and when you confront them with a differing opinion or a realistic approach they lose their evermore minds. hard core racists groups make up a very small percentage of the population world wide somewhere around .03%. it is a dying cause because it is for the most part only the minorities that keep screaming about it. no one really cares about race or any of the other bs anymore in real life. if these fools put this much effort into themselves and working hard they wouldnt have time to be offended and raising hell. i dont even argue with anyone about race or religion anymore when i can avoid it. the left wing nut jobs are set in their ways and no reasoning can be had with them. so it is a waste of time and effort. and even hate speech is protected even if we dont agree with it. it's a right no matter what they try to do and if they would shut the fuck up and leave it be, they will continue to slowly die off like they have for the last 40 or 50 years

oh and i am pretty sure the interceptor vest wasnt made and issued until around 2000 or so. i wore a vietnam era flak jacket up until that point. stupid ass people
      Right! ....and well said

thudgens96 is offline Sponsor
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • So tired of people
      • So tired of people

• So tired of people
      • So tired of people
      • So tired of people
      • So tired of people
      • So tired of people
      • So tired of people
      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post

Guns for f'n president racism is just simply the useless of what ever race they are I'm sick of it and I'm sick of hearing about it were all Americans for the most part and that is all that matters period

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk