• Join Us!
  • Upping test dose again to 250mg every 4 days. Adding deca in as well.
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Upping test dose again to 250mg every 4 days. Adding deca in as well.

Mike P.T. is offline Respected Member
      Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 283
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Upping test dose again to 250mg every 4 days. Adding deca in as well.

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Summer is here! Upping the test back to 1cc of QV test every 4 days(was taking 1 1/2cc every week)and adding 1/2cc of QV deca every 4 days as well. Keeping it just like that though. Also taking 2.5mg femera eod and 10mg nolvadex eod to keep estrogen related side effects down as well. Not gyno but water retension and increased fat retension I'm bringing down.
      Being defeated is sometimes only a temporary condition. Giving up, makes it permanent......

It takes alot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there's no real security in what's no longer meaningful. There's more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life and in change there is power......

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step......

Pain is weakness leaving the body......

"When it comes to trusting people the only thing I know is that I don't know......"

"Fuck what everyone else thinks. Follow your own way and only then will you have the potential to lead to greatness......"

"Aim for perfection because even though it will never be achieved, the constant pursuit keeps us from settling and always makes us strive for more......"

Josh is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 156
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

lol just keeping us posted? jk thats cool
      Only plants grow naturally

Var 60mg ED 1-16
      Test Enth 750mg EW 1-14
      EQ 600mg EW 1-14
      Nolva 20mg ED
      Femara 1.25mg ED
      Clen - ?????

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Upping test dose again to 250mg every 4 days. Adding deca in as well.

Originally posted by Mike P.T.
      Summer is here! Upping the test back to 1cc of QV test every 4 days(was taking 1 1/2cc every week)and adding 1/2cc of QV deca every 4 days as well. Keeping it just like that though. Also taking 2.5mg femera eod and 10mg nolvadex eod to keep estrogen related side effects down as well. Not gyno but water retension and increased fat retension I'm bringing down.
      hey mike about the nolvadex, i got some too, 20mg tabs. Could I take them eod or take them as soon as I see symptoms.

Governor is offline Respected Member
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 217
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

cool..have fun with the cycle, how long are you running it?
      "Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas."
      - Joseph Stalin

Power perceived is power achieved.

Unless you are the lead dog, the view never changes.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Re: Upping test dose again to 250mg every 4 days. Adding deca in as well.

Originally posted by THE JUICE
      hey mike about the nolvadex, i got some too, 20mg tabs. Could I take them eod or take them as soon as I see symptoms.
      Well it depends. Are you prone to estrogen related side effects? Especially if you are concerned about gyno and if you don't know and don't want to take any chances you could take 20mg eod(eod is fine as it's half life is about 50 hours so it still stays good in the system 100 hours). If you are leaning out and trying to eliminate excess water retension or possible increased fat gain you could take it right from the start. I think an anti-aromatise would be better suited for this purpose though. But nolvadex is the healthier alternative especially for your cholesterol profile.
      Being defeated is sometimes only a temporary condition. Giving up, makes it permanent......

It takes alot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there's no real security in what's no longer meaningful. There's more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life and in change there is power......

"When it comes to trusting people the only thing I know is that I don't know......"

"Fuck what everyone else thinks. Follow your own way and only then will you have the potential to lead to greatness......"

"Aim for perfection because even though it will never be achieved, the constant pursuit keeps us from settling and always makes us strive for more......"

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Upping test dose again to 250mg every 4 days. Adding deca in as well.

how's the QV gear doing for you lately kid

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by Governor
      cool..have fun with the cycle, how long are you running it?
      I won't be off until October just about. Going to use HCG mid cycle around June as I've been on for a few months now with lighter doseages. I like longer more moderate doseages. I'm able to maitain the extra muscle much better post cycle.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Re: Upping test dose again to 250mg every 4 days. Adding deca in as well.

Originally posted by rado
      how's the QV gear doing for you lately kid
      I love QV. I hope they are around forever!

BigD
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Dude how you do even grow on those doses? That's like HRT doses you're taking almost LITERALLY. You must be one of those genetic freaks I hate. I love you man , good luck

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by BigD
      Dude how you do even grow on those doses? That's like HRT doses you're taking almost LITERALLY. You must be one of those genetic freaks I hate. I love you man , good luck
      Well I have above average genetics I would say but I also have been working out since I was 12 with weights. I'm turining 23 this year. I'm telling you I'm glad I waited and built my solid natural base when all the other guys I was friends with in H.S. were juicing. Everyone is different though. Right now I'm not a freak but I'm doing pretty good considering my eating is not perfect.

Current stats are 5'10 - 218 at about 12-13%BF
      BTW - For those that are EliteFitness platinum members you can see pics of me in the members section that I posted last year. I'm actually bigger now and using less. Last winter of hard training paid off.

I'm pretty well proportioned and hold my mass very well. My strength is pretty good as well. Still trying to lean out but making it more of a lifestyle change than just a season change now. I want to be healthy, conditioned as well as strong.

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Re: Re: Upping test dose again to 250mg every 4 days. Adding deca in as well.

Well it depends. Are you prone to estrogen related side effects? Especially if you are concerned about gyno and if you don't know and don't want to take any chances you could take 20mg eod(eod is fine as it's half life is about 50 hours so it still stays good in the system 100 hours). If you are leaning out and trying to eliminate excess water retension or possible increased fat gain you could take it right from the start. I think an anti-aromatise would be better suited for this purpose though. But nolvadex is the healthier alternative especially for your cholesterol profile.

I'll start taking 20mgs eod bro just in case I would get gyno to prevent it. Thanx alot bro.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Change of plans. My bottle of deca that was supposed to be in my possesion was broken. Oh well.... So now I think I will just up my test dose a bit. So now I will take 250mg every 3 days along with 2.5mg femera eod and 20mg nolvadex eod. I guess I will just keep it at that for now and I might just stick to an all test cycle this summer. Keeping it simple. Juicing isn't my top priority anyway but at that dose I will still be good to go.