• Join Us!
  • Designer Steroid Control Act Petition...let's be heard!!! Sign, support, and get it out there!!!
  • Designer Steroid Control Act Petition...let's be heard!!! Sign, support, and get it out there!!!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Designer Steroid Control Act Petition...let's be heard!!! Sign, support, and get it out there!!!

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Designer Steroid Control Act Petition...let's be heard!!! Sign, support, and get it out there!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-2014/LlfvJ9Vg

It is a petition going to President Obama to not sign the Designer Steroid Act 2014, it really is a last gasp effort to save our rights as we the people!!! Next they will take away nootropic supplements and vitamins & minerals...they will just keep taking and taking!!! Let's get this passed around to all the forums you are on, let's go out fighting on this, if these protestors are going out for their causes...well I believe in this lifestyle of ours...THIS ONE IS OURS!!!

Please support this and get this out there!!! Fight for what is right!!!

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Designer Steroid Control Act Petition...let's be heard!!! Sign, support, and get it out there!!!

fucking pisses me off to no end. these same cock suckers are as corrupt lie and god only knows what else, yet they feel like they should tell us how we can live our lives and what we can and cant put in our bodies. i will pass the petition around on my boards and locally also but if it didnt work for the marine in mexico then we dont stand a snowball chance in hell. to bad he and the other clowns arent up for re election right now because then they may possibly give a shit
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

Swiper is offline *BANNED*
      Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 135
      Overall activity: 27.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Designer Steroid Control Act Petition...let's be heard!!! Sign, support, and get it out there!!!

the government owns your body, it tells you what you can and can't put into it. Government can't protect you from yourself. when it tries it takes away and destroys your freedoms. The government also tells you how much money you get keep from your paycheck. don't be fooled, you live under a fascist authoritarian tyrannical government.

Achievements:

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
      the government owns your body, it tells you what you can and can't put into it. Government can't protect you from yourself. when it tries it takes away and destroys your freedoms. The government also tells you how much money you get keep from your paycheck. don't be fooled, you live under a fascist authoritarian tyrannical government.
      God created me, so it is my God given right to care for my body as I see fit...if I were to have allowed the government to have my body it would have been 6' in the ground already. Yes our government is corrupt everybody in their right mind knows that. Yes the government wants our money, and continues to take away our rights...once again take a look at what happened to the American Indians...corrupt white man. I am sick of it...as I know many are.

Achievements:

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
      Land of the free gentlemen! Free for the corrupt to fuk us over and we sit by and allow it to continue to happen!!
      Refuse to die a slave FIST!!! FTG!!!

Achievements:

I am:
      Awesome

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

This is such bullshit...I was just watching a documentary called "Dying for Relief" which is about people who died overdosing on prescription medications, but are they doing anything about that? No, because the government officials have stock in BIG PHARMA, the government is so corrupted!!! More people have died from overdosing on prescription medications that heroin and cocaine combined...how about alcohol? Tobacco?? Why are they not being banned??? This is so fucking ridiculous!!!