• Join Us!
  • I Cant Eat Anymore!
  • I Cant Eat Anymore!
  • I Cant Eat Anymore!
  • I Cant Eat Anymore!
  • I Cant Eat Anymore!
  • I Cant Eat Anymore!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: I Cant Eat Anymore!

CuBaNMuScLe
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Angry I Cant Eat Anymore!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • I Cant Eat Anymore!
      • I Cant Eat Anymore!

• I Cant Eat Anymore!
      • I Cant Eat Anymore!
      • I Cant Eat Anymore!
      • I Cant Eat Anymore!
      • I Cant Eat Anymore!
      • I Cant Eat Anymore!
      [WARNING: RANT]
      Im SICK and TIRED of eating! Im tired of cooking, im tired of mixing, im tired of baking, boiling and suateeing. I WANT A SHOT THAT WILL MAKE ME HUGE IN ONE SECOND WITHOUT FOOD. Where is all the money going to science going? Where... *sees a fine female walk by in the library* Erm... I think its time to go eat!

Seriously though jesus christ do you guys think there is too much eating to be done when on juice? Will I really not make that much gains if I eat say 3500 calories while juicing instead of 4500? ARGH I KNOW THE ANSWER I JUST DONT WANT TO ADMIT IT! Ok I got an idea. How about we all stop juicing and lifting. Then there wont be any muscle men in the world and the chicks wont care about muscle men cause they wont exist right? Damnit but then I would need money... Ah fack it you cant win in life!
      [/rant]

buyb12
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I've been there this is why short cycles are some times best.. ...

as for a shot well........try some b12 ...it will make hungery ....That helped me ..but When you feeling like you do it just sucks ....I've been eating my chicken and eggs for too long I think y body is just waiting to grow feathers.....good luck

mrf10 is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 182
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

yeah try some b12 that should help quite a bit, youll still have to cook, but at least youll be hungry

bigdog
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

damm i here what you are saying, sometimes i just get fucking sick of it! specialy when you want to go somewhere for the weekend thats when it realy sucks because you have to worry about that fucking FOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CuBaNMuScLe
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yeah packin lunch FUCKING SUCKS ASS! I HATE IT! Also when I finished my last cycle I didnt eat for a WHOLE DAY! IT FELT AWSOME I FELT FREE DAMNIT! Seriously go one day without eating and feel the freedom!

AceDaBoss
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: I Cant Eat Anymore!

Originally posted by CuBaNMuScLe
      Im SICK and TIRED of eating! Im tired of cooking, im tired of mixing, im tired of baking, boiling and suateeing. I WANT A SHOT THAT WILL MAKE ME HUGE IN ONE SECOND WITHOUT FOOD. Where is all the money going to science going? Where... *sees a fine female walk by in the library* Erm... I think its time to go eat!

Seriously though jesus christ do you guys think there is too much eating to be done when on juice? Will I really not make that much gains if I eat say 3500 calories while juicing instead of 4500? ARGH I KNOW THE ANSWER I JUST DONT WANT TO ADMIT IT! Ok I got an idea. How about we all stop juicing and lifting. Then there wont be any muscle men in the world and the chicks wont care about muscle men cause they wont exist right? Damnit but then I would need money... Ah fack it you cant win in life!
      [/rant]

That was funny I hear you. It becomes such a pian in the ass. Buy it cook it eat it and then clean it all up. Sometimes I go a whole day without eating real food. I will just drink a bunch of MRP shakes and Protein flax shakes. It is so much easier

CuBaNMuScLe
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by NubianBeauty
      Definitely add B12... then you will be tired of being HUNGRY! I would eat every hour so make sure you're bulking
      ok ok im not ignorant of B12. Its not the fact im not hungry, its the fact im tired of eating Perhaps if I was hungrier I might be more motivated to keep stuffing this crud down my throat... Funny thing was I used to be almost 400 pounds of fat! I used to eat like a pig and love it now I cant stand eating! LOL

Although I know you can use B12 for hunger never really looked into getting any. Is it legal for the injectable? How else can you administer it? If it is legal then anyone know a good website or a store that sells it? Thanks!

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

[/rant]

I know what you mean though, it sucks at times...add some B12 to it

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

can't eat enough!?!?! When I bulk I eat around 5000-6000 calories a day of nothing but CLEAN foods, and I could EASILY eat more. But then again, I'm about 99% positive I have an eating disorder

BiggerStronger
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I feel the same way cubanmuscle...I hate eating...it's the absolute worst part of trying to get big for me. I need to get some B12 cause I am hardly ever hungry. I just eat because I have to eat.

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i could never get tired of eating damn

MidnightRider is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 281
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I hear you. It's also gets damned expensive. I was dropping $150 at the grocery store.

football54 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 94
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Where... *sees a fine female walk by in the library* Erm... I think its time to go eat!

[/rant]
      dude if all your game consist of just how big you are then I think you will have a hard time getting laid. Ever think you might be doning this for the wrong reasons?

I mean if you hate it so much then why do it?
      life is _____?

life is hitting a guy so hard that he forgets his own name and remembers yours forever!
      FOOTBALL IS LIFE SO LIVE IT UP!

CuBaNMuScLe
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • I Cant Eat Anymore!
      • I Cant Eat Anymore!

• I Cant Eat Anymore!
      • I Cant Eat Anymore!
      • I Cant Eat Anymore!
      • I Cant Eat Anymore!
      • I Cant Eat Anymore!
      • I Cant Eat Anymore!
      About to post a thread as to "why" that will be most useful to some ppl. Look for the upcoming thread!