• Join Us!
  • Cytomel and Muscle Loss!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Cytomel and Muscle Loss!

SJR7674
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Cytomel and Muscle Loss!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

What are the opinion of some of you guys that have used Cytomel successfully with out dropping too much muscle. I am on enough juice 1.5 grams and high enough protein 350 grams to fight off most catabolism, but I am trying to detremine an optimal dose. Right now I am using half a tab (12 mcg) and getting decent results. On GH and Clen too. What amount have you guys had good luck with with out looking like a stcik figure when you were done?

BullFX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

.5111222-3333444-4444443-3333222-2221111-111 .5 .5 .5 .5- .25 .25 .25 .25

thats the way im runnin it im 2.5 weeks in to the cycle. im doin about 1g of AS ( prop+ tren) 2.5 weeks lost 6lbs of fat so far, i think its safe to say ididn loss any muscle since my strength is increasing daily... i do am cardio 45min on empty stomach..

i am doin as high as 100mcg ed w/ no problem...

here is an article on t3 just for th ehll of it ..

=======================

Also my email is Candymans@hushmail or operamail.com

Cytomel (Mexican Cynomel) Synthetic T-3 amd Clenbuterol Stacking - A Quick Weight Loss Solution

This is to be a far from scientific article, one based, rather, in practical experience in losing weight and helping others to lose weight. We are not, on the
      average, concerned with obese individuals, but those who have packed on an additional 12-25 pounds beyond what was expected in a traditional steroid
      cycle, and the weeks beyond.

Not all of us will gain this type of weight during a cycle, but those of us who use a high protein / high calorie diet in conjunction with heavy weight lifting,
      accompanied by a medium to high dosed androgenic (i.e., Dianabol, Testosterone, Trenbolone (Finaplix or Component T-H)) steroid cycle, will almost
      always pack on an additional 6-20 pounds of pure lard. Granted that Burger King, Hooters, and Papadeux are not on the traditional bodybuilders menu,
      many of us are either forced, or by personal inclination, choose to indulge in calorie/fat bombs in order to provide the necessary building blocks for
      muscle.

Who, after all, can subsist on 3-5 protein shakes a day? I certainly can't, and from what I've seen of the advice on the boards, a Whopper or 2 every
      other day seems to be the prescribed regimen for gaining LBM - the prized Lean Body Mass.

Let's look at that paradigm for a moment - LBM. Sure and granted, we all seek this Holy Grail of Bodybuilding, but too many novices and mid-level
      bodybuilders alike sacrifice gaining pure muscle mass, in favor of gaining 2-6 pounds of LBM with a $400 - $1100 steriod cycle - all because they want
      to stay lean.

I might be wrong (it's been known to happen, albeit once a year or so), but if I'm going to invest that kind of dough, I want to see some by God muscle
      appear. In order to build the kind of muscle I expect from a cycle, I need to consume 4000 - 6000 calories a day, depending upon what I'm doing (Touch
      Football, Softball, or Indoor Soccer season). Those calories don't ALL go towards LBM, many (sometimes too many) go towards pure lard.

Don't get me wrong, the intensity you apply in the gym does, in fact, burn some serious fat, while at the same time channeling blood, nutrients, and the
      cherished PUMP to your muscles. However, if you intend to gain serious mass, and here I give kudos to the WarPig, you'll bulk and bloat.

Damnit, the bloat. We don't want to look like Beachballs, we want to look like Footballs - tight, tapered, lean in all the right places. How to eat the
      necessary calories, the necessary protein, the absolutely essential, energy giving Carbohydrates, without the dreaded bloat?

Here's where the first application of T-3 comes in. I won't quote any studies (there are few), but from personal experience, and the experience of those
      amatuer and mid-level bodybuilders I've helped, a 25-50mcg dosage of T-3, per day, will help to reduce bloating and water retention, while at the same
      time enhancing the effect of whatever steriod (androgenic or anabolic) the user chooses. It won't, by any means, keep the mass from piling on, but it will
      eliminate the dreaded moon face and the hideous stomach bloat.

The second application of T-3 is intended to quickly reduce the blubber produced by a serious mass cycle, and ALWAYS, always includes Clenbuterol.
      Say, for example, you've done a Raver Cycle - 2g Test, 600mg Deca, and 50-75mg Dbol a day, for 12 weeks. You've devoured 3 Cornish Game Hens
      at a meal, wolfed down a double Whopper with cheese, but no Mayo every other day, and forced yourself to eat spaghetti with meatballs, cottage
      cheese, herb-seasoned chicken breasts, pork tenderloins, meatloaf, oatmeal, grits, and eggs, eggs, eggs, tuna tuna tuna, along with 2-3 daily protein
      shakes.

Trust me - you're fat. You look big as shit in the mirror, but you have no abs, no separation, and no definition. The remedy?

Weigh yourself. For every pound, use 1mcg of T-3. If you weigh 180, and you look fat, use 175mcg of T-3. If you weigh 250, and you look fat, use
      250mcg of T-3. Round the dosage down to the nearest 25mcg, and stack Clenbuterol at 5-12 tabs a day for 6 weeks. Follow a CKD diet, such as Body
      Opus or Animalobolics, do 15-20 minutes of Cardio for the first 3 weeks, and watch the fat shed.

T-3 by itself produces sweat like there's no tomorrow - you'll have wet spots under your arms, under your pecs, in the crack of your ass, and, on your
      forehead. You might get the shakes.

T-3, stacked with Clenbuterol, will give you all of the above mentioned sweats, along with the shakes...your hands, your legs (stairs are really a *****), and
      your neck, on occasion. If you have a job like mine, where the shakes are undesirable, use a potassium supplement or eat 2-3 bananas a day, it will
      alleviate them.

In summary, T-3 has two uses - eliminating bloat and water retention during a cycle, and rapid weight loss after a cycle. One of the things to remember
      while using this drug is that it DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE between LBM and pure fat - it eats tissue, period. I used T-3 exactly twice before figuring
      out that it should never be used without at least 400mg of Testosterone, preferably, in dieting mode, Propionate. A post cycle regimen of 1mcg T-3 per
      pound of bodyweight, along with Clenbuterol and a 50-100mg / day dosage of Test Prop, will work absolute wonders.

And now, for the Raver challenge (the third in 14 months) - If anyone - ANYONE can produce scientific, verifiable evidence that synthetic T-3 (Cytomel,
      Cynomel) causes thyroid shutdown in humans after prolonged, high dose use - I'll send them $100. A major medical journal, a study by a top 10 ranked
      pharmaceutical firm, or verifiable results of a personal medical evaluation (verifiable via documentation and confirmation by the physician) are acceptable.
      Barring that, let's not hear any further argument about the horrible side effects of T-3.

Comments, suggestions, flames can be directed to raver75@operamail.com.

FinaJet07 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 32
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

here's my t3 cycle im about to start:

T-3# WEEK 1 WEEK 2 WEEK 3 WEEK 4 WEEK 5
      MONDAY 30mcg 60mcg 90mcg 75mcg 30mcg

TUES. 30mcg 60mcg 90mcg 60mcg 30mcg

WED. 30mcg 90mcg 90mcg 60mcg 30mcg

THURS. 30mcg 90mcg 75mcg 60mcg 30mcg

FRIDAY 60mcg 90mcg 75mcg 60mcg 15mcg

SAT. 60mcg 90mcg 75mcg 60mcg 15mcg
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.....

FinaJet07 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 32
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

scratch that last one it didnt post right, here it is again:

T-3# WEEK 1 WEEK 2 WEEK 3 WEEK 4 WEEK 5
      MONDAY 30mcg 60mcg 90mcg 75mcg 30mcg

TUES. 30mcg 60mcg 90mcg 60mcg 30mcg

WED. 30mcg 90mcg 90mcg 60mcg 30mcg

THURS. 30mcg 90mcg 75mcg 60mcg 30mcg

FRIDAY 60mcg 90mcg 75mcg 60mcg 15mcg

SAT. 60mcg 90mcg 75mcg 60mcg 15mcg

SUNDAY 60mcg 90mcg 75mcg 30mcg 15mcg
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.....