• Join Us!
  • i hate inssurance
  • i hate inssurance
  • i hate inssurance
  • i hate inssurance
  • i hate inssurance
  • i hate inssurance
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: i hate inssurance

ByRoN
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default i hate inssurance

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • i hate inssurance
      • i hate inssurance

• i hate inssurance
      • i hate inssurance
      • i hate inssurance
      • i hate inssurance
      • i hate inssurance
      • i hate inssurance
      companys for some reason they have deduccted 380 extra dollars out of my account this month some one is going to get cussed out in the am!!
      Last edited by DIRTY_SOUTH; 01-12-2006 at 02:51 AM.

LilFella is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 11
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: i hate inssurance

wait til you have to file a claim and then they dump you.....THEN YOU WILL REALLY BE PISSED...LOL. That is what they are there for but they sure hate when you need to cash in!

president_fad is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 345
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i hate people like you guys.

LilFella is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 11
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by president_fad
      i hate people like you guys.
      ?

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

See pres fad your a prime example of how people are partial to what they do for a living. It's funny how when people work in any industry they start to get defensive anytime a consumer has anything negative to say about that industry. They feel that themselves, their co-workers, and their company can do no wrong and is the best thing on the face of the planet. I love it because if you walk into any store or business people are always ****y in the fact that they think they are selling or provide the best service in the industry and couldn't possibly be doing wrong or be beat.

I just love how these people forget what it's like to be a consumer. No offense to you personally man, but on a business note I never understood why people get like that.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by DJDIGGLER
      See pres fad your a prime example of how people are partial to what they do for a living. It's funny how when people work in any industry they start to get defensive anytime a consumer has anything negative to say about that industry. They feel that themselves, their co-workers, and their company can do no wrong and is the best thing on the face of the planet. I love it because if you walk into any store or business people are always ****y in the fact that they think they are selling or provide the best service in the industry and couldn't possibly be doing wrong or be beat.

I just love how these people forget what it's like to be a consumer. No offense to you personally man, but on a business note I never understood why people get like that.
      dropping people for one claim is assanine. I know of clients who have 2 accidents and a couple tickets and we done drop them.

So i think people are complete bullshit when they say that.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yeah but although some insurance company's do have some people that work for them that are good at heart, they also have heartless bastards that work there who will drop you in the blink of an eye. Again not all companies but some.

My mom works for an insurance companys and tells me all the bullshit they pull with people. Not only that but I dated my insurance agent years back and she told me alot of crap that insurance companies pull too.

I got in an accident last year where I was driving to the beach with a car show I just left. There were 30 other cars that were with me all driving the exact same car. We were all in a line. We stayed to the right to stay out of everyone's way, when some scumbag in a medical supply van tried to force me off the road so he could take my spot. Being that I was in the right lane I had nowhere to go so he drove right into me. I had tons of witnesses, and since we came from a car show we all had camera's and took pics. Long story short my insurance company would not get the other company to pay for my damage because it was less than my deductible. I explained that it shouldn't matter because I was not at fault, and I'm not trying to set up a claim against my policy, I want the other persons insurance to pay since he was 100% at fault. I ended up with no money from either and then those scumbags had the audacity to put it on my record. So I got screwed both ways! They didn't give me money to fix my brand new car, and my insurance went up because they put it on my record. This is the type of crap these companies pull and get away with and you wonder why insurance companies have a bad name. I've heard plenty more stories like my own where people get screwed by these scumbags!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

you should have turned the claim into the other insurance company yourself. did you call the police?? If theres a police report filed and hes found at fault there not much they can do.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • i hate inssurance
      • i hate inssurance

• i hate inssurance
      • i hate inssurance
      • i hate inssurance
      • i hate inssurance
      • i hate inssurance
      • i hate inssurance
      Quote Originally Posted by president_fad
      you should have turned the claim into the other insurance company yourself. did you call the police?? If theres a police report filed and hes found at fault there not much they can do.
      I filed a police report and the other guy involved would not give me his companies insurance information. I took a picture of him and his van & plate. I have a friend that is a cop who looked it up and got me there info. I tried to go after their company but after almost 20 combined hours, and 3 trips to different shops for estimates I came up empty handed. This is the point where I involved my insurance company and they basically told me they can only make a claim against my policy and being my deduct was $500 that I wouldn't get anything. I said that's dumb, and I want to go after them. They said they will only go after them if I file a claim on my policy, which they then would just get the other company to reimburse them for what they paid me. But I would still have to pay my deduct even though it was 100% his fault. It's absolute garbage and they told me there is no such thing as diminished value which I know for a fact a car's value lowers if it's been in any accident whatsoever! So trust me I tried every avenue I could shy of paying vinnie and tony to take care of it for me!