• Join Us!
  • - Hey, my Brother In Law needs your help, with his first "bulking" cycle -
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: - Hey, my Brother In Law needs your help, with his first "bulking" cycle -

Death Row 781
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Question - Hey, my Brother In Law needs your help, with his first "bulking" cycle -

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Hey fellas, hows going..??

Listen um..my brother in law..spoke to me a while ago, and told me he wants to become a player in a *darkside* team . So I told him ok, and we talked so he decided to try his first bulking cycle. His goal is to get 15-20 lbs ! He trains 4x a week..and his body is pretty solid. I like the way his chest and abs are developing. However, I may know alot about cycling..and AS but I know here, we have many vets..and other people who can provide him with a great deal of help.. here's his stats:

Height: 6'2 or 6'3 (not sure)
      Weight: 185lbs

Now he doesn't look bad..his body is well developed he was training off and on..for about 3 years...The body that he has is like those male strippers..not the skinny ones.. What I like about this guy is, even though he's a newbie he's not scared of the needles, like most newbies are. And his wife (my sister) supports him very much with his decision.

He's going to get his gear in a few days. What I got for him was all QV Products...They are good, with reliable price and give you great results as you may already know.. He is going to get this stuff:

QV Enantat 250 (2 bottles / each one is 10ml)
      QV Deca 300 (1 bottle / 10 ml )
      Thai Anabol/D-BOL (5mg)

I think that's a good bulking cycle for his first time. Now what I'm not sure is how's he going to use this. What I told him is he should run D-Bol at 35mg - ED (Each Day) for 4 weeks..then he should Inject 1cc of Enanthate 2 times a week..as well as Deca .5cc. I don't know if he should do site injections..many people say they don't work. Should he stick to his glute only ??

And should he use the same syringe for Enanthate and Deca ??
      What I mean by this is..when he sucks up.. 1cc of Enanthate should he suck up another .5cc of Deca..sort of like mixing gear together..so in one syringe he sould have total of 1.5cc enanthate/deca combined..and then stick the needle in his glute and inject everything together..or he should inject his enanthate (1cc) in his right glute then inject deca (.5cc) in his left glute..) Do you think its better if you keep those two seperated from eachother so they can work better.. ?? so his cycle will be for 4wks.. Do you see any problem with that ?? Also, I told him he needs to drink alot of water possibly 2 gallons per day. He needs to have at least 4500 - 5000 calories a day. Then he should consume at least 350 - 400 grams of protein every day. His diet is NOT good..and he needs to improve it like I said above..do you like the diet I recommended him...now please comment on the cycle and his diet..I wrote above..

Thanks !

JohnnyB is offline VET
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 252
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

400-500mg of test enan a week, is a good first cycle. If his diet is tight he can some good gains. Save d-bol and deca for another cycle down the road.

JohnnyB

Got Gear? is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 639
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I think it's a good cycle.

He may be better off stating low and working up a bit, but at the same time that's looking like a pretty good beginner cycle.

Deca and Enan in the same syringe is fine. 2x 1.5cc wk sounds good.

Make sure he's got clomid and nolvadex.
      RIP BigJim33 & GearedUp: You are sorely missed my friends.

Hindsight is always 20/20. But looking back it's still a bit fuzzy.

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by JohnnyB
      400-500mg of test enan a week, is a good first cycle. If his diet is tight he can some good gains. Save d-bol and deca for another cycle down the road.

JohnnyB
      I agree here as well

BiggerStronger
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

What I mean by this is..when he sucks up.. 1cc of Enanthate should he suck up another .5cc of Deca..sort of like mixing gear together..so in one syringe he sould have total of 1.5cc enanthate/deca combined..and then stick the needle in his glute and inject everything together..or he should inject his enanthate (1cc) in his right glute then inject deca (.5cc) in his left glute..) Do you think its better if you keep those two seperated from eachother so they can work better.. ?? so his cycle will be for 4wks.. Do you see any problem with that ?? Also, I told him he needs to drink alot of water possibly 2 gallons per day. He needs to have at least 4500 - 5000 calories a day. Then he should consume at least 350 - 400 grams of protein every day. His diet is NOT good..and he needs to improve it like I said above..do you like the diet I recommended him...now please comment on the cycle and his diet..I wrote above..
      Your cycle sounds good except for the terrible fact that you said it will only last 4 weeks. Why 4 weeks??? By the time the Test Enanthate and Deca starts to take effect he will be off. He should run it for at least 10 weeks. 4 weeks is a complete waste IMO.

Also why in the world would he jump into AAS with a terrible diet. So not only is he not making any gains now, but when he starts the "roids" he will also gain hardly anything. I doubt your friend is going to just start eating 4.5k per day with 350g of protein because you said so. The guy needs to learn this stuff on his own. ITs nice that you are trying to help out, but you are doing him more of a disservice by doing everything for him. Have him read up on diet and excerise before he starts AS.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by BiggerStronger
      Your cycle sounds good except for the terrible fact that you said it will only last 4 weeks. Why 4 weeks??? By the time the Test Enanthate and Deca starts to take effect he will be off. He should run it for at least 10 weeks. 4 weeks is a complete waste IMO.

Also why in the world would he jump into AAS with a terrible diet. So not only is he not making any gains now, but when he starts the "roids" he will also gain hardly anything. I doubt your friend is going to just start eating 4.5k per day with 350g of protein because you said so. The guy needs to learn this stuff on his own. ITs nice that you are trying to help out, but you are doing him more of a disservice by doing everything for him. Have him read up on diet and excerise before he starts AS.

Lol.. I think if you re-read his post you'll notice that he's only running the D-bol for 4 weeks. This cycle is a 10 weeker.

Death Row 781
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yeah, sorry if I made any mistakes when writing that post !

Now, when we speak about his diet ..he eats very good..but he works full-time job.. 9 to 5 and his job doesn't give him enough time..to lets say drink protein shakes..or have his snack meal..you know what I'm talking about..I'm not sure if he can have his normal diet. that requires breakfast/lunch/dinner and small meals between .

BiggerStronger
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Um...no it doesn't say anywhere that he is running it for 10 weeks.

so his cycle will be for 4wks
      He said he will be running d-bol for 4 weeks and also said in the part he was talking about injectables that the cycle was 4 weeks as shown in the quote above.

Re-read the quote in my first post and re-read his post. You will find the quote above.

Calling me out like that...when you didn't read it.

BiggerStronger
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Deathrow - The problem is he is going to need to eat 4k calories a day and its extremely hard to do that without drinking any shakes or protein bars as snacks in only 3 meals per day. This guy needs to make some life choices, because in order to succeed in gaining muscle your diet has to be good. Otherwise doing AAS is just a waste of time IMO. He may gain 3-5 lbs and lose a little bf and wonder why he is disappointed with his results...muscle is 80% diet regardless of AAS or not.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Um...no it doesn't say anywhere that he is running it for 10 weeks.

Calling me out like that...when you didn't read it.
      Oh I read it. Closer than you obviously.

I only said that he said the D-bol is being run for 4 weeks. I didn't say that he said it's a 10 week cycle. I just know it is because well, I can read between the lines.

Everyone else seemed to pick this up as well.
      Any way you look at it, you were wrong. And if I see info posted that's wrong, I'll do my best to correct it.

If you'd like me to explain how I know it's a 10 week cycle, I can spell out the clues for you.

BiggerStronger
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Look man...I don't ASSume anything because more often than not newbies do not know what they are doing. Now...I did see the fact that he is going to buy 2 bottles of Enanthate and 1 bottle of deca. Taking 1 cc twice per week = 20 ml and .5cc twice per week = 10ml. That would be enough for 10 weeks, BUT maybe he is splitting these bottles between two people...Who knows? Now he did say 4 weeks didn't he?...but lets disregard what he states so we can assume otherwise. That seems logical, correct? Just because everyone else disregarded the fact that he said 4 weeks doesn't mean I'm going to as well.

Damn...I don't know why people have got to be such jerks when I'm trying to point out blatent facts that he wrote. I don't read between lines when trying to give people advice about their body and health.

Also Got Gear,

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Damn...I don't know why people have got to be such jerks when I'm trying to point out blatent facts that he wrote. I don't read between lines when trying to give people advice about their body and health.

Also Got Gear,
      Lol.. yes your so much better than I. To me, it's obvious it's a 10 week cycle, with d-bol for 4 weeks. He posted that it's HIS gear, not OUR gear or THEIR so they're not splitting it.

So you like to be careful with newbs yet you only registered 6 days ago and have under 15 posts? You can't even send a PM yet. You may know your stuff, but your a newbie to me and this board.

Look guy, if it's not a 10 week cycle I'm sure DR781 will chime in with that fact. I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you over this, it's stupid.

You've really gotta work on your agression guy. I simply pointed out that it's actually a 10 week cycle and you act like I told the board your spouting off incorrect information.

Death Row 781
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Ok..ok..calm down..now..it's not your fault BiggerStronger or..you Got Gear..it's my fault..I wrote that information incorrectly..and it seems to me Got Gear knew what I was talking about. BiggerStronger, I don't know if you called me a newbie or..my brother in law (which he is) but you should know that I spend alot of time.. helping people with AS usage, dieting etc..I don't know who you called a newbie, me or my brother in law. Don't get my sign *Junior Member* fool you. Now...what I WANTED TO SAY was: his cycle will be for 10 WEEKS and he will run dbol at 35mg ED for 4 WEEKS..

Death Row 781
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by Got Gear?
      Lol.. yes your so much better than I. To me, it's obvious it's a 10 week cycle, with d-bol for 4 weeks. He posted that it's HIS gear, not OUR gear or THEIR so they're not splitting it.

So you like to be careful with newbs yet you only registered 6 days ago and have under 15 posts? You can't even send a PM yet. You may know your stuff, but your a newbie to me and this board.

Look guy, if it's not a 10 week cycle I'm sure DR781 will chime in with that fact. I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you over this, it's stupid.

You've really gotta work on your agression guy. I simply pointed out that it's actually a 10 week cycle and you act like I told the board your spouting off incorrect information.
      I totally agree with you Got Gear ! we come here to help eachother and talk about lots of stuff, not to insult anyone.

Scottexercise is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 293
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Why so Harsh on him KING?! He's lookin out for his bro! OK dude, have to agree w/johnny b if its his first cyc its his best don't use the d-bo or deca untill his next cyc