• Join Us!
  • DNP
  • DNP
  • DNP
  • DNP
  • DNP
  • DNP
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: DNP

cbr929 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 307
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default DNP

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • DNP
      • DNP

• DNP
      • DNP
      • DNP
      • DNP
      • DNP
      • DNP
      How many of you would run it I said when I first got in the game I would never touch the stuff but here lately it's been tempting me

badasz32 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 405
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: DNP

never bro.. i have heard way too much bad stuff. i think and lil diet and lot of cardio go a long way.
      Badasz1@Hushmail.com

pigmeat is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i would if i needed it...be careful
      SUPERMOD@ LORDSOFIRON.COM (invite only)

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Unless you are obese or competing, there is no need for it. Out of everyone I've heard take it on various boards I have yet to see someone post before and after pics! But they claim they've lost 20lbs in 2 weeks or whatever?
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

a-bomb83 is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

IF if fact you decide to go through with it, be sure you research the hell out of it and realize what you're getting yourself into.

some will say that DNP is not catabolic, but anytime you lose that much weight that fast, do you really think it was ALL fat? doubt it. first thing i would do is establish one anabolic you'd like to run along side it. weather it be a low dose of 10-15mg/day of dbol, or 75mg eod of prop, something like that. don't take a big list of drugs, that will cause your core body temp to rise even more on top of the DNP, don't want to do that. your goal is to preserve what muscle you have already. with that said, your diet should be VERY high in protein and moderate carbs. don't eat protein/fat/carb meals, make sure they're only protein carb meals. i'd keep the protien (depending on your current weight) at about 300-400g/day. the carbs around 200-300g/day all consisting of low GI carbs such as oats, brown rice, red skin potatos, sweet potatos etc.. remember, carbs to dnp is like gasoline to a fire. if you did a low to no carb diet the whole time, you won't feel much.

in terms of training, this is going to vary depending on how you feel at the time. if you go in and feel you can go balls out, go for it. on the other hand, you may feel very lethargic and very shitty and only be able to use high reps and not very heavy weight. thats fine. cuz keep in mind, you're not doing a 10 week cycle of this shit, only 14-20 days. on your training days, you're just gonna have to judge how you feel when you step foot into the gym. if you're feeling jacked and pumped, train like normal, BUT if you feel like you're getting too fatigued too quick, stop. that means your body is under too much stress, stop and go home. but if you can make it through a whole workout, fine, mad props to ya.

cardio. well, this is up to you. you can do it if you wish, but do NOT make it some high intesity cardio. keep in mind, your core body temp is going to be very high. normal is 98.6, on DNP, you could expect to exceed 100 degrees. with that said, you will be hot all day. profuse sweating, and you'll probably give off a wicked stench. so if i were you, i'd be taking multiple showers. one before work, maybe one at lunch, when you get home, and before bed. if you think you can get by with one shower per day, well, expect people not to talk to you too much or to get laid,lol.

there are other precautions that you can read about cuz i don't feel like typing anymore. basically, pick a muscle preserving anabolic at a low dose, keep protein very high and carbs within reason, and fat low. cardio is up to you. judge training on a daily basis depending on how you feel.

also, i'll add, forgot about this. you get failry depleted of electolytes and other nutrients while on it, so to consume some gatorade, powerade or V-8's aren't a bad idea. you will also hold some water on DNP, but keep in mind, the magic of DNP doesn't happen until about a week and a half or so after its discontinued.
      Hey, I never saw a skinny bodybuilder before - eat away!
      - Testify

THE BEST WAY TO GET OVER A GIRL IS TO GET UNDER ANOTHER ONE

cbr929 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 307
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Great post a-bomb I was thinking taking it with 25mg ED of winny and keeping my workouts about 30min or shorter if possible and definately no cardio I've been researching it for a little while now but I would definatley get hooked up with someone who has alot of experience with it

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I ran it. I wasn't happy with it. Too ****ing hot, sweaty, it was a chore just to get out of bed. Once I got my diet and training on spot I realized I'd been ****ing up all along. DNP is not something I'd use ever again.
      Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • DNP
      • DNP

• DNP
      • DNP
      • DNP
      • DNP
      • DNP
      • DNP
      Personally I think it is a bad idea bro. Why not simply dedicate yourself to a stricter diet and cardio routine instead.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.