• Join Us!
  • Iran
  • Iran
  • Iran
  • Iran
  • Iran
  • Iran
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Iran

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Iran

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Iran
      • Iran

• Iran
      • Iran
      • Iran
      • Iran
      • Iran
      • Iran
      watching fazeed whatever his name on cnn yesterday, really like the guy and have for years, he's from the middle east and explains alot of hat stuff so i can understand it

anyways he's got the national diplomat from iran on and they talk about alot of stuff

now, this is stuff i like, and fazeed dd not challenge

Iran has been around 7,000 years, and has never ever started a war.

I was like wtf, the way they are painted as war mongers by all makes one think they are warriers, and the facts say not.

the iran guy was pretty open, admitted acki'es stupid israel comments, and explained why, which is legit, yet, duh dude, not much we can do now

fwiw, they are still mad that they became the victims of WWII, which they acknoweledge was brutal bad, and the jews got a bad wrap, they are still po'd that they paid the piper with land for a war they had zero to do with

in my eyes, that is legit, yet, wtf can be done now, relocate 10 million people creates the same problem over, my guess is that they know that, yet, have been miliing it for 60 years as a negotiating card

i know they got terrorists ties, yet, all governements do, even ours

it just was kind of shocking to know these guys have never started a war, yet, have been invaded and bombed dozens of times

just makes me sit back and re-evaluate and think

and fwiw, i don't even accept the basic facts, just if someone says them to some guy who knows the history and he deos not challenge it, makes me believe it probably somewhat true

what will i do, next time i'm at my grams foot doctor, i'll ask her about it, she is iranian, brilliant and wondefull women, who over the last year we talk politics and national health care when we can, i'm learning quite a bit from her

everyone have a great day

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Iran

^Maybe the expert thought it was such a ludicrous statement he didn't have to respond. Are we counting provocation?

It would be worth knowing if these two historians would blame Iran for starting a war with Israel; considering Iran's leaders are constantly using rhetoric that implies they will use nuclear weapons against Israel, all the while building nuclear weapons.
      I don't see any measures Israel may take from preventing this - as starting a war. They are completely justified.

Of course many predominantly Muslim countries have very strong rhetoric and maybe they have devalued their words so much they don't think they have much meaning - of course Israel cannot take the luxury of finding out.

Their Pis$ed because of the British Mandate that gave "Palestine" to Israel and Jordan? If it was Iranian land why was it under British control. Because it wasn't. Middle Easterners look for excuses to be pissed. Many Arab-Palestinians act like a bunch of kindergarteners. Of course the mainstream media encourages it by implying Palestinians are victims by the creation of the Jewish State. Jews got Israel. Arabs got Jordan, i.e. Jordan is "Palestine". They need to move the phuck on.

The mainstream media is extremely biased when it comes to Arab-Palestinians.

Ask any sympathizer with Palestinians why they need another Palestine - they have Jordan which is like 3x bigger than Israel. See, what these Palestinian sympathizers don't' understand is that they are being manipulated into supporting the destruction of Israel. Arab-Palestinians do not want another "Palestine" (why don't they bomb Jordanians), they want part of Israel. Their goal is to defeat Israel bit by bit because they can't defeat them militarily.

What do they show you on the news? The big bad Israeli tank and the teeny tiny Palestinian boy throwing rocks at it. Once the premise is questioned why has the boy been raised to hate Israeli's - it shows the true nature of the conflict. It would be interesting to see what would happen if the roles were reversed; a Jewish or American boy throwing rocks at Hamas (any other militant pro-Palestinian group) - I wonder what would happen (assuming they didn't know they were being filmed - they are very conscientious of public relations).

bigbadexcursion
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Iran

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Iran
      • Iran

• Iran
      • Iran
      • Iran
      • Iran
      • Iran
      • Iran
      Iran is a major player with the current insurgency in Iraq and supporter of hezbolah. They need to be dealt with before they get closer to making nukes than they already are.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Israel strike after the election. They recently had a very public exercise that spanned the distance they would need to go to get to Irans nuclear facilities. Irans air defense is weak and Israel has shown several times flying over syria and the recent strike on syrias nuke facilities that they think the russian air defense systems they bought are a joke.