• Join Us!
  • Anadrol fact and fiction
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Anadrol fact and fiction

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Anadrol fact and fiction

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Anadrol fact and fiction

Anadrol, fact and fiction

(1)"A strict diet, together with the simultaneous intake of Nolvadex and
      Proviron, can significantly reduce water retention"
      Reality: As far as diet, the only real contributing factor would be sodium intake. Nolvadex is a mixed estrogen agonist/antagonist and since A-50 doesnt convert to estrogen/estradiol via aromitase enzyme, its useless, proviron is totally useless, in fact I find it totally useless in any application, I got plenty laying around tried it in every way possible, just dosent work....
      (2)"The highly androgenic effect of Anadrol stimulates the regeneration of the
      body so that the often-feared "overtraining""
      Reality: Uhhhhh, that would be the anabolic effect, not the androgenic effect......
      (3)"After discontinuing Anadrol, it is important to continue ste-roid treatment with another compound since, otherwise, a drastic reduction takes place"
      Reality: Hmmm, that doesnt make much sence, why not just start the test at the same time as the anadrol, it has a pretty short halflife and is the most osmotic steroid of all, it doesnt really build alot of quality muscle, anyone whos ever taken it knows the puffy spongy feeling you get, as long as you have a good foundation of other steroids in concert this is a good thing.....
      (4)"17-alpha alkylated it is very liver-toxic. Most users can expect certain patho-logical changes in their liver values after approximately one week. An increase in liver values of both the enzymes GOT and GPT also called transaminases, often cannot be avoided"
      Reality: This is total Goldman bullcrap, most of the studies this information was gathered from involved chronicly sick patients, with diseases like anemia (the A-50 was being utilized to increase RBC) the dosing was huge 200-400mg per day for months, from the studies I've seen case in point::::
      (R Dickerman, et. al., Department of Biomedical Science, UNT Health Sciences Center 2000) Quote from the most recent study on 17aa steroids "Prior reports of anabolic steroid induced hepatoxicity based on elevated aminotransferase levels may have been overstated, because no excersizong subjects, including steroid users, demonstrated hepatic dysfunction based on GGT levels. Such reports may have mislead the medical community to emphasize steroid induced hepatoxicity when interpreting elevated aminotransferase levels and disregard muscle damage. for these reasons, when evaluating hepatic function in cases on anabolic steroid therapy or abuse, CK and GGT should be considered in addition to ALT and AST as essential elements of the assesment"

OK in a nutshell this means ( in meathead terms ) the markers
      GOP and GPT are pretty meaningless, CK (Creatine kinase) and GGT are by-products of heavy muscle training and will elevate liver enzymes, shit take 800 mg/day of acetometaphin a day and your liver panel will look even worse.

(5)"Anadrol 50 (representing all oxymetholone-containing steroid products)
      is the only anabolic/androgenic steroid which was linked with liver cancer."
      Reality: Yeah from a couple of terminal patients who had been on high dose therapy for close to a year.....
      (6)"The compound oxymetholone easily converts into estrogen. This causes signs
      of feminization (e.g. gynecomastia) and the already -mentioned water
      retention which in turn requires the intake of antiestrogens (e.g. Nolvadex
      and Proviron"
      Reality: utter bullshit, A-50 dosent covert at all to estrogen, it does have progestogenic activity which may exacerbate sides from other steroids, this can be offset by adding winstrol to the mix because of its anti-progestogenic activity....
      (7)" in addition to the aesthetical problems, can be further detri-mental
      since it may cause high blood pressure. In extreme cases the intake of
      an anti-hypertensive drug, e.g. Catapresan,"
      Reality: So you have sooo much water retention that your BP is shooting through the roof??? This is like hiding gangreen with a bandaid, If your BP is high do something about the water not the BP, (is this guy wacko???)....
      (8)"For this reason the intake of testosterone-stimulating compounds such as
      HCG and Clomid is absolutely necessary to main-tain the hormone production
      in the testes."
      Reality: As long as the HPTA is inhibited by androgens, this stuff isnt going to do a damn thing except waste your money.
      Yes the HCG will act like LH in the testes (for about an hour for each injection, but for a 6 week cycle why the hell bother, the only reason people started using HCG is for during and after very long heavy cycles and if there was a delayed post cycle HPTA startup......

OK heres some good info to think about from Bill Roberts regarding the profile on A-50, By the way this is one of my favorite steroids, very good stuff, you just need to use it wisely, and remember it aint a novice drug.

" It has been observed to cause nipple soreness or to aggravate gynecomastia
      even in the presence of high dose antiestrogens, strongly suggesting that
      the effect is not estrogenic. That effect can be reduced by concurrent use
      of stanozolol (Winstrol), which is anti-progestagenic.
      This progestagenic effect of oxymetholone is only a concern when using
      aromatizing steroids.
      Anadrol does not convert to estrogen, and thus antiestrogens are not
      required if no aromatizable AAS are being used. However, in concert
      with aromatizing drugs, Anadrol is notorious for worsening "estrogenic"
      symptoms, possibly by producing progestagenic symptoms which the
      bodybuilder confuses as estrogenic, or by altering estrogen metabolism,
      or by upregulating aromatase.

oxymetholone does not bind well to the androgen receptor (AR), and most
      of the anabolism it provides is via non-AR-mediated effects"
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default Re: Anadrol fact and fiction

that's the way, uh huh

I just wrapped up a low dose of ad-50 stint. usually 100mg (2)day. It had been a long time since I'd ran any oral, but I was pleased. Then life/career led me off course, with training that is, so I'm strugglin. Always gotta keep a good foundation going though. No matter what.
      1 up

Go Gators

Sal Paradise is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 195
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Anadrol fact and fiction

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Very good points and hopefully this can clear up some of the misconception about Anadrol.

I love it when people say they get a ton of water retention with Anadrol - if that's the case then it's simply because something else is out of place - be it sodium or other estrogen promoting anabolics and so forth.

I know for a fact that anadrol can be used without excess water retention - it didn't for me anyway. It can and is used to HARDEN up going into a show.
      If it alone caused water retention then that would not be possible.
      It's a combination of things that cause water retention and if those are all in place anadrol will not cause you to bloat.

It is indeed a very good compound whne used correctly and wisely.

Sal