• Join Us!
  • rand paul
  • rand paul
  • rand paul
  • rand paul
  • rand paul
  • rand paul
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: rand paul

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default rand paul

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • rand paul
      • rand paul

• rand paul
      • rand paul
      • rand paul
      • rand paul
      • rand paul
      • rand paul
      this guy is the son of ron paul and clearly way differentn his dad but I like this guy and I hope he wins kentucky

https://www.randpaul2010.com/
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: rand paul

Rand is actually very similar to his dad, but stronger in his Republican views. He is still a Libertarian in many ways; for instance, his stance on the Civil Rights Act.

I support Rand Paul and imagine he will win. He has the full support of the Tea Party, which is proving to make all the difference. Here in NV we the Tea Party candidate Sharon Angle won over Sue Lowden, whom many thought would win.

Ron Paul and Rand Paul for President and Vice President in that order and this country would rid itself of a lot of problems. I'm dreaming but it would be nice.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Son of a bi**h! I just donated to Paul's campaign and was trying to take a picture of my name on there but my damn camera was not ready. Oh well. Thanks for putting the link up Fuzo.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

I would bet my dollar that the Paul family is a family of proper minded republicans. Following doc/daddy Paul's lead of very well rooted republicanism.
      1 up

Go Gators

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by horsepwr View Post
      I would bet my dollar that the Paul family is a family of proper minded republicans. Following doc/daddy Paul's lead of very well rooted republicanism.
      Ron and Rand are both very firm believers in the Constitution, which I believe is why they hold so many Libertarian views. They are Republicans but believe in a smaller role for government and more freedom for individuals than most Republicans do.

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

indeed. They are republicans. Instead of just politicians with an (R), which the government is full of. To believe in The Constitution, as Ron and Rand Paul do, is to believe in the republicanism on which the document is based. This whole-hearted belief produces whole-hearted republicans such as the Pauls.

Can you feel it guys?..This is good stuff!!! People are figuring it out. They're waking up, and they want their damn liberties back.
      1 up

Go Gators

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

indeed. They are republicans. Instead of just politicians with an (R), which the government is full of. To believe in The Constitution, as Ron and Rand Paul do, is to believe in the republicanism on which the document is based. This whole-hearted belief produces whole-hearted republicans such as the Pauls.

Can you feel it guys?..This is good stuff!!! People are figuring it out. They're waking up, and they want their damn liberties back.
      As I said, they are Republicans with a strong lean towards Libertarian views, more so for Ron Paul, but also for Rand Paul. The founders' views were more inline with Libertarian viewpoints than what Republicans hold today. Republicans typically favor smaller government than the Democratic Party but still support larger government roles in the private sector so long as it supports their views. The founders favored limited government in the most extreme sense, and would not be associated with the Republican or Democrat Party if alive today. Rand Paul is hopefully going to win the election in his locale and deliver the message of smaller government to the great people of our nation.

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

I completely understand what you're saying Jsjs. I understand that you are a strong supporter of the libertarian party movement. That's all good and great. I've noticed that your views are in line with mine, as far as I can tell thus far. The hypothetical statement about our Founding Fathers is only that. I agree that they wouldn't be associated with either of the primary parties of today. I doubt they would be associated with any party. They were individualist. Constitutionalist. They faught hard, and developed a governing system. The government they created was a Republic. This made them Republicans by the absolute purest definition. Republicans. Their documentation for their Republican government, The Constitution, is based on republicanism. This made them Republicans. Republicans they were then. Republicans, they would be now. Not to be confused with some party that can't decipher their as from a hole in the ground. Regardless of the name of the party. You can't tell who's who, or what's what in any party, including the libertarian party. I hear one thing from you about the libertarian party, and a completely different ideology from someone else that's of the libertarian party. So the whole 'party' this and that is too unstable for someone that is stable in their beliefs. Hence individualism. No need to latch on to a party. One ideology is permanent. That's the republicanism which this country was based on. I'm so tired of people adjusting, and even completely changing the meanings of terms for their agenda. No-one does this better than leftist. Notice I didn't call them "liberals". Because they are anything but liberal. So, I'm not even going to take part in the name-game, and playing with meanings of words. Our founding fathers created a Republican governing system. The U.S. Constitution is based on republicanism. Therefore, I am naturally a Republican, in support of The Republic for which Old Glory represents. Just as our founding fathers were Republicans.
      republicanism: anti-monarchy, anti-democracy; individualism, individual liberty and rights
      Republicanism didn't begin with our founding fathers. They just brought it here, and made it exclusive rule. They were the 1st American Republicans. I am a Republican.
      1 up

Go Gators

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

I completely understand what you're saying Jsjs. I understand that you are a strong supporter of the libertarian party movement. That's all good and great. I've noticed that your views are in line with mine, as far as I can tell thus far. The hypothetical statement about our Founding Fathers is only that. I agree that they wouldn't be associated with either of the primary parties of today. I doubt they would be associated with any party. They were individualist. Constitutionalist. They faught hard, and developed a governing system. The government they created was a Republic. This made them Republicans by the absolute purest definition. Republicans. Their documentation for their Republican government, The Constitution, is based on republicanism. This made them Republicans. Republicans they were then. Republicans, they would be now. Not to be confused with some party that can't decipher their as from a hole in the ground. Regardless of the name of the party. You can't tell who's who, or what's what in any party, including the libertarian party. I hear one thing from you about the libertarian party, and a completely different ideology from someone else that's of the libertarian party. So the whole 'party' this and that is too unstable for someone that is stable in their beliefs. Hence individualism. No need to latch on to a party. One ideology is permanent. That's the republicanism which this country was based on. I'm so tired of people adjusting, and even completely changing the meanings of terms for their agenda. No-one does this better than leftist. Notice I didn't call them "liberals". Because they are anything but liberal. So, I'm not even going to take part in the name-game, and playing with meanings of words. Our founding fathers created a Republican governing system. The U.S. Constitution is based on republicanism. Therefore, I am naturally a Republican, in support of The Republic for which Old Glory represents. Just as our founding fathers were Republicans.
      republicanism: anti-monarchy, anti-democracy; individualism, individual liberty and rights
      Republicanism didn't begin with our founding fathers. They just brought it here, and made it exclusive rule. They were the 1st American Republicans. I am a Republican.
      You hit it perfectly. I agree wholeheartedly with your statement. The founders were indeed Republicans by that view, but still would not be associated with the party the way it is today. My views are inline with the true Republican form of government so long as government exists. But if I had my choice I would rather see a true free market where everything is done by the private sector. I have lost my confidence in the government to do anything right and more so in their ability to limit their size and power. You are also right that Libertarians strongly differ in their views. I am leaning towards the anarcho-capitalist view that many of the Austrian Economists held. Basically, a true free market under capitalism. I do not like assigning myself to a party but the Libertarian Party, those who hold more conservative views and not radical by any means, seems to fit me best. But I am an individualist, and despise collectivism. That is what it all boils down to, collectivism vs individualism. You and I are both individualists for sure, and we obviously do not support collectivism. And I agree with Republicans the majority of the time, but never agree with Democrats, especially with their radical collectivist views today. As far as the founders are concerned, I am a proud supporter of their views and methods of governing.

My apology for missing these critical points on my former post. You summed it up perfectly. You and I have had an in-depth conversation before on politics and I think its safe to say we are very close in our views, which tend to go along with the true Republican form of government that our founders installed.

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • rand paul
      • rand paul