• Join Us!
  • Flu epidemic strikes millions of Americans already vaccinated against the flu
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Flu epidemic strikes millions of Americans already vaccinated against the flu

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Flu epidemic strikes millions of Americans already vaccinated against the flu

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

NaturalNews) The USA is in an official flu pandemic panic right now, with Boston declaring a public health emergency and hospitals setting up flu treatment tents as if cities were war zones. The CDC says it's the worst flu pandemic in a decade, and it's of course urging everybody to get injected with flu vaccines.

But here's the dirty little secret the vaccine industry doesn't want you to know: Most people getting the flu right now are the same people who were vaccinated with the flu shot.

The CDC refuses to release any statistics on this, of course, because then the total hoax of the flu shot would be exposed. But I've been making phone calls to a large network of friends and professional contacts, and they're all telling me the same thing: Of the people they know who are getting sick, about two-thirds routinely get flu shots!

Check with your own friends, family members or co-workers on this point. Ask the ones who got sick: Did you get a flu shot? See if the answers you get are about the same as mine: Two-thirds.

If this holds true across a larger data set, it means that flu shots actually make you MORE susceptible to the flu. That's because far less than two-thirds of the U.S. population takes flu shots. So if two-thirds of those getting the flu this year are the same people who got flu shots, mathematically it can only mean that flu shots INCREASE vulnerability to the flu.

In this way, people who get flu shots are acting irresponsibly because they increase their risk of spreading the flu to others. Instead of taking care of their health with nutrients like vitamin D, they act with neglect and seek out a flu shot that poses a very real increased risk to public health and safety.

What's in flu shots? Aluminum, mercury, MSG and formaldehyde

The CDC openly admits that vaccines contain a toxic cocktail and metals and synthetic chemicals that we all know cause neurological damage. Those include aluminum and mercury.

These metals and chemicals also suppress the immune system, and that's the primary purpose of vaccines: To actually cause an epidemic so that more people rush out to buy more vaccines. The whole point is to sell more vaccines, not to improve public health. And the fastest way to sell more vaccines is to make sure the vaccines themselves contain chemicals and metals that make people more vulnerable to infection.

What, you don't believe me? You think Big Pharma is a collection of compassionate, loving angels who care about the people more than they care about profits? Wake up and smell the chemicals. Vaccine manufacturers are, on the record, criminal organizations that are repeatedly found guilty of felony crimes -- everything from price fixing to the bribery of doctors and the commission of marketing fraud.

Drug companies have zero ethics. They kill children to test their vaccines. They conduct medical experiments on prisoners and mental patients. Do you honestly think they wouldn't use vaccines as a way to make people sick and create an infectious disease scare that sells more vaccines?

Real solutions to the flu

If you really want to stay healthy this flu season, the answer is pretty simple. It all starts with the top three nutrients for flu prevention:

1) Vitamin D
      2) More vitamin D
      3) And yet more vitamin D

If you're not taking at least 5,000 IUs of vitamin D each day during the winter flu season, you're probably vitamin D deficient and that's making you a sitting duck for influenza.

In addition to vitamin D, there are all sorts of other herbal remedies, trace minerals (like zinc), and superfood nutrients that can help protect you.

And, of course, don't suppress your immune system with flu shots, chemotherapy or prescription medications. All those things make you more vulnerable to infection and makes you a repeat customer for the "sick care" cartels that profit from human suffering.

Learn more: Flu epidemic strikes millions of Americans already vaccinated against the flu
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Flu epidemic strikes millions of Americans already vaccinated against the flu

Amazing isnt it??? Whats worse is that they are not even trying to deny it!!

As I said before and always will,most things are created under the best intentions as I beleive vaccines were and yes as others have stated,in the 1800's people were cured from diseases from vaccines.LOL.But with that said I also believe there are not the best intentions for these things today and as chritophem ahs said,I believe that the govt does control many things for population control.This may be one of them.

ZOOT is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 395
      Overall activity: 12.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Flu epidemic strikes millions of Americans already vaccinated against the flu

I concur FIST. Vaccinations started with good intentions, but something went horribly wrong. i wont even get started about the correlation between vaccines and the rise in Autism..(i guess i just did)
      PAIN DON'T HURT

exphys88 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 114
      Overall activity: 19.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Flu epidemic strikes millions of Americans already vaccinated against the flu
      Quote Originally Posted by ZOOT View Post
      I concur FIST. Vaccinations started with good intentions, but something went horribly wrong. i wont even get started about the correlation between vaccines and the rise in Autism..(i guess i just did)
      You mean the lack of correlation right? You know that not one study has found any correlation and there has been many from many different nations?

And please don't blame big pharma, many of the studies are not funded by big pharma.

Here is some research education. Correlation does not equal causation. Just because 2 things happen at the same time does not mean one caused the other to happen.
      Even though we no longer use thimerasol in vaccines, autism rates are still climbing.

https://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/48/4/456.full

Studies showing no link between mmr vaccine and autism:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1357956456.551706.jpg

Studies showing no correlation between thimerasol and autism.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1357956551.052745.jpg

ZOOT is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 395
      Overall activity: 12.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I'm not saying I buy into the whole "vaccines cause autism" thing. Just the scientific method isn't always right. Let me reiterate, I am not one who believes the vaccine cause autism, but 500 yrs ago the scientific method told us the world was flat..lol. I've read reports from all sides, I just keep an open mind to all possibilities. But even if there was a link, they would never tell us because no one would get vaccinated and then there would be outbreaks of polio and everything again, and no one wants that.
      PAIN DON'T HURT

exphys88 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 114
      Overall activity: 19.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOT View Post
      I'm not saying I buy into the whole "vaccines cause autism" thing. Just the scientific method isn't always right. Let me reiterate, I am not one who believes the vaccine cause autism, but 500 yrs ago the scientific method told us the world was flat..lol. I've read reports from all sides, I just keep an open mind to all possibilities. But even if there was a link, they would never tell us because no one would get vaccinated and then there would be outbreaks of polio and everything again, and no one wants that.
      Gotcha. You make a good point-that science is always evolving. Some think this is a flaw, but its actually the beauty of science. Constantly testing, retesting and challenging your peers is the only way to find truth.
      As of now, there is overwhelming evidence of no link between the 2, and not 1 single study finding a link.

bandaidwoman is offline Vixen
      Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 3
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

actually the CDC did come out with numbers since we have had 3 months to collect the data. Only 38% of the people given flu shot got the flu. WHich still translates to lots of people , and remember, the purpose of the flu shot is not to prevent the flu but from being hospitalized due to it. Almost every single admission these 3 weeks for the flu did not get the flu shot. Every single patient that has died from it ( usually from ARDS) did not get the flu shot. I am on call for a large academic hospital as well as community hospital.

bandaidwoman is offline Vixen
      Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 3
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Just look at the weekly MMWR report by CDC released friday.

62% effectiveness and is in line with previous years' flu vaccines, which range from 50 percent to 70 percent effective

by the way, because of the evolutionary biology of RNA viruses like the flu, and it's periodic super-mutation into pandemics, the epidemiologists were correct in their forecast of which flu strains would emerge this season and therefore what vaccine to make: one that contains two strains of influenza A and one strain of influenza B. The A strain , called H3N2, predominates this season, though the B strain has caused about 20 percent of cases.

About 10 percent of cases have been caused by a B strain that is not in the vaccine, but we couldn't not put it in because only 3 strains can be incoorporatedd in today's methodology for vaccine production.